The AP EAMCET admit card 2020 will be available in online mode. Candidates can visit the official website to download the admit card. The AP EAMCET admit card is one of the most important documents that the candidate must carry to the exam centre. If the candidate fails to carry the hall ticket to the exam he/ she will not be allowed to take the entrance test. This is done because the AP EAMCET 2020 admit card has all the details mentioned on it related to the exam centre and the exam day guidelines. All appearing students must preserve the hall ticket till the whole admission procedure is over.
Check Eligibility For AP EAMCET Exam
The APSCHE will release the AP EAMCET 2020 admit card on its official website. There are 44 exam centres where the exam will be conducted. All students should carry a valid photo Id proof to the exam centre mentioned on the AP EAMCET Admit card 2020.
Important Dates of EAMCET 2020
Check the important dates related to the AP EAMCET hall ticket 2020 given in the table below:
|AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket||3rd week of April 2020|
|Last date for online application with late fee of Rs.10,000||3rd week of April 2020|
|AP EAMCET 2020 exam||3rd week of April 2020 (Engineering)|
3rd week of April 2020 (Agriculture)
How to Download AP EAMCET Admit Card
With these simple steps, candidates can easily download the admit card:
- Go to the official website of APSCHE.
- Click on the Download Hall Ticket link
- Enter your reference ID, registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number.
- Click on the “Download AP EAMCET Hall ticket” button.
- The Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and Take a print out of the same.
Details of AP EAMCET Admit Card 2020
These details will be printed on your admit card of AP EAMCET 2020:
- Candidate’s Name
- Mother’ Name, Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Permanent Address
- Mobile Number
- Local Status
- Registration number
- Roll number of a Candidate
- Candidate’s Photograph and signature
- Date and time of AP EAMCET 2020
- The venue of AP EAMCET
Instructions for AP EAMCET Admit Card
- Candidates must reach the allotted exam an hour before the actual timing of the exam. This is to avoid any unforeseeable circumstance.
- The invigilator will check AP EAMCET admit card during the examination.
- The registration desk will close 5 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates have to sign and give their left -hand thumb impression on the attendance sheet at the exam centre.
- Aspirants will be given rough sheets also.
Documents Required on Exam Day
The candidate is advised to carry the below-mentioned documents along with the AP EAMCET hall ticket 2020:
- AP EAMCET Application Form 2020 with duly affixed recent coloured photograph attested by Principal of College or Gazetted Officer (GO).
- Caste Certificate as applicable.