AP EAMCET Mock Test 2020: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE will conduct the AP EAMCET 2020 exam. This exam is basically conducted for the selection of the students in three different fields i.e Engineering, Agriculture and Medical. Its procedure starts in April and the exam takes place in the month of April. Thus in order to appear for the exam, candidates must be aware of AP EAMCET 2020 syllabus. Mock test helps the students to know their command over the subjects and topics. They can have the test online or it can download various test series form other sites also to have the practice. There are various test bags which is of great importance to those who will appear for the exam.
Check Eligibility For AP EAMCET Exam
AP EAMCET Mock Test – Important Dates 2020
In order to give the test to check the performance and preparation for the exam, candidates must be aware of the dates. Conducting body will notify the time table for the 2020 admission procedure in its official site. One can also visit the link given in the article to know more details. Below are some of the important dates relating to the exam which the candidates have to keep in mind while preparing for the exam.
|Events||Dates ( tentative)|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website https://sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet||April 2020|
|Date of AP EAMCET Examination (Engineering)||April 2020|
|Time of Engineering Examination||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM & 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM|
Steps To Have The Mock Test
While going for the mock test one must have the knowledge about the process of mock test. Students must take the test on a regular basis once completed the syllabus. One can have the test form the link given in the article or can go online for various test series. The steps they need to follow while having the test for the site.
Step 1 Visiting The Site
- Visit the AP EAMCET 2020 Mock Test link
- Look for ” Mock Test” in the screen and click on it.
- Select the engineering stream mock test. Press any of the three. It will appear the same way as it is going to have on the main exam.
- The image given below is the exact way in which the candidates have to go through the main exam and for mock test.
- Put the Roll no./ registration No. and password to sign in (This step is required on the day of the examination, not in mock test)
- For mock test directly click on the Sign in
Step 2: General Instruction
Read the general instructions page very carefully because it contains multiple information in it. It shows the exam pattern, answer structure, etc.
- The total duration of the exam is 180 minutes
- Timing will be set by the server so once you click on the “ready to begin the test”, time starts of its own.
- Go through the question review to know about the details. The image given below shows the status of the questions.
- Press the “>” arrow button to maximize the question window.
- To view the question palette again, you can click on “<” which appears on the right side of the question window.
Step 3 Read Instructions Related To The Question
Go through the navigation process and answering a question. Read it carefully to get the idea about how to answer and in which way.
Once knowing how to navigate the question students must be aware of the way in which they have to answer.
- One can view the question by clicking on the question no.
- While answering the question, candidates have to click on ” save and next”. Otherwise, they won’t be able to save the answer and will not be considered for evaluation.
Before moving into the next page read the instruction given in the sheet carefully. For example, look into the image given below.
After going through the above process please click on the Next button and new page will appear.
Step 4: Look into the question pattern
- There will be a total of 160 question
- Time duration is 180 minutes. Within a limited time, candidates have to finish the question.
- One question will be displayed on the screen at a time.
- Candidates have to choose the default language i.e either English or Telugu
- After going through this process, one has to tick on the declaration form and then click on the “I am ready to begin”
What Next In AP EAMCET 2020 Mock Test
- After going through all the instruction and begin with the test, sections will appear on the screen.
- It really doesn’t matter which section you choose 1st.
- Select the section as per the preparation and answer the question
- Question will be based on Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
The contents available in the page are Section, Time, Language preference ( if there) and question as per the subject. Mind that there will be one question at a time whichever section is taken into account.
Importance of AP EAMCET Mock Test 2020
Before going for the final exam, candidates must take the bags of mock test. A trial is very necessary to know how much candidates have prepared themselves for the exam.
- Test trail assess the level of preparation.
- Students basically appear for the mock test for an important exam.
- Makes the students feel like a real exam. It prepares them for the final day when the same situation arrives then how they are going to tackle the situation.
- Creates a practice among the students which has a direct impact on the result of the students.
- Help the students to have the right strategy to solve the question.
- Most importantly it teaches time management. This is because there is a limited time in which the candidates have to finish the exam.