AP EAMCET Rank Card 2020: AP EAMCET is the common entrance exam for engineering, agriculture, and medicine in the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. JNTU, Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE conducts the exam. Thousands of students appear for the exam but only a few make through it. Only passing the AP EAMCET 2020 exam is not enough. Students have to secure a rank in order to take admission in the College. Once the result is out, conducting body releases the AP EAMCET Rank Card 2020 online. On the basis of the performance of the students, the rank card is prepared. The rank card does not solely depend on the AP EAMCET result. There is the weightage of other exams also. Thus those who secure rank are called for counselling. To get to know more about the rank card read the article given below very carefully.
Check Eligibility For AP EAMCET Exam
Important Dates of AP EAMCET 2020
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam
Declaration of AP EAMCET 2020 Result
Start of Downloading AP EAMCET 2020 Rank Card
Commencement of Counselling
There is no exact date as the official announcement has not been made by the conducting body as such till date. Once the dates are out we will inform you. Until then look upon these months for the general reference.
How To Look For AP EAMCET Rank Card 2020
- Visit the AP EAMCET Link
- A hone page of AP EAMCET- 2020 will appear in front of the screen
- Look for the ” Rank Card” in the screen and click on it
- Enter the “Registration No.”, “EAMCET Hallticket No.”, and “Date of Birth”
- Click on the ” View Rank Card”
Thus following the above steps, one can easily view their rank card and get to know whether they are going for the counselling or not.
Note: Do not seek for the rank card until the result is not released. Rank Card will be displayed once the result is out.
Factors Determine AP EAMCET Rank Card 2020
There are various factors which determine the AP EAMCET Rank Card 2020. Rank does not only depend on the EAMCET result but there are multiple factors which is taken into account while preparing the card. Those factors are:
- 75% weightage of EAMCET Result
- 25% weightage of Intermediate marks from (ICSE, CBSE or State Board)
- Must secure the qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test i.e 25%. It means 40 marks out of 160 marks.
- Seat Availability as per the stream and courses.
- Reservation as per the govt. rules. The following percentage of seats in each course in each institute are reserved in Unaided Professional Non-Minority Institutions in Category A seats for the following categories
oc : 0
BC: 25% (Other Backward Class)
For Women: There shall be reservation of 33% i.e. 1/3rd of the seats in favor of women candidates in each course and in each category (OC/SC/ST/BC/CAP/NCC/SP/PH). Reservation is not applicable if women candidates are selected on merit in each category even if it exceeds 33%. If seats are left then that seat will be diverted to the men candidates of the same category
AP EAMCET Result 2020
JNTU will release the AP EAMCET Result 2020 on behalf of APSCHE. Every year the common entrance exam is conducted for the selection of the students in the University. The exam is generally called as AP EAMCET Exam 2020. The result will be released once the entrance exam gets over. It appears in an online mode in the official site of AP EAMCET. Candidates can view his/her result by following the step.
- Click on the AP EAMCET link given in the article
- Look for the “Result” on the screen
- Enter the ” Registration No.” and “EAMCET hall ticket no.”
- Click on the ” View Result”
Thus following the above steps one can have the result in the screen. After the declaration of the result, the concerned authority releases the rank card. The students who secure rank will be called for AP EAMCET Counselling 2020.