AIIMS PG 2020 Question Paper consists of 200 questions in total for MD/MS and 90 for MDS. Candidates will get 3 hours for completing both the papers respectively. Candidates need to prepare well, as there are a lot of questions and a limited period of time. AIIMS PG PAAR 2020 will take place in online mode. There will be multiple type questions. Before an examination, you should have complete knowledge about AIIMS PG 2020. For further details regarding question paper and pattern of this exam, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AIIMS PG 2020 Question Paper
The candidates should devote a good amount of time for preparation. AIIMS PG Question Paper 2020 consists of questions from three main subjects. The subjects to be covered are Clinical, Paraclinical and Preclinical. Moreover, for being completely ready for the examination, try and solve previous year papers. It will help you in finding your weak areas. Further, it will increase your problem-solving speed.
|AIIMS PG 2020 Admission Events||Dates Scheduled (January Session)||Dates Scheduled (July Session)|
|Starting Date of the Online Registration Form||6th July 2019 (Released)||To be announced|
|Closing Date of the Online Registration||To be announced||To be announced|
|Last Date to Submit the Documents||To be announced||To be announced|
|Checking the Status of the Documents||To be announced||To be announced|
|Last Date of Receiving the Application Form(recommended and forwarded as No-Objection)||To be announced||To be announced|
AIIMS DM/MCh (3 Years)/MD (Hospital Admin)
|Events||January Session 2020||July Session 2020|
|Entrance Examination (Stage 1)||3rd November 2019||4th April 2020|
|Result||7th November 2019||9th April 2020|
|Departmental Assesment (Stage 2)||18th to 20th November 2019||21st to 23rd April 2020|
|Final Result||26th November 2019||1st May 2020|
AIIMS PG (MD/MS/M.Ch/DM/MDS) – 6 Years
|Events||January Session 2020||July Session 2020|
|Stage I Entrance Examination||17th November 2019||3rd May 2020|
|Result||22nd November 2019||8th May 2020|
|Departmental Assessment – (Stage II)||–||–|
Moreover, you can check out AIIMS PG PAAR 2020 Preparation Tips for knowing how to study more efficiently. The question paper is designed in a way that analyzes your complete knowledge about the subjects. Therefore, in-depth knowledge of all the topics is essential.
How to Solve the AIIMS Post Graduate 2020 Question Paper?
Candidates often end up messing up as it is an online examination. However, it is the easiest mode of examination. Thus, you just need to walk the right path and everything would be fine. First of all, it is important to get handy with the whole process of online examination. For that, you need to take as many online tests as possible. It will make you comfortable with the whole process. Furthermore, you can refer to below-given tips while solving AIIMS PG Question Paper 2020.
- Read questions properly – Do not answer a question without reading the whole question. Sometimes, a question appears to be similar to the one we have studied. Therefore, then without reading the whole question, we end up answering it. Further, the figures or values are changes and we end up answering the question incorrectly. So, make sure that you read the complete question before answering it.
- Do not answer questions you are not sure of – There is negative marking for each wrong answer. Thus, only attempt questions you are sure off. Otherwise, you will end up losing marks that you have gained for all the correct answers.
- Finish it on time – Make sure that you finish the paper that you are sure of on time. It will allow you to have some time for revision.
Following these tips, you will end up attempting the whole paper without any difficulty. Moreover, it is important for you to have complete knowledge of AIIMS PG 2020.
Tips and Tricks for clearing AIIMS PG (PAAR) 2020 Entrance Exam
- There are a lot of mock tests available online. They are excellent for practicing and finding your weak areas. These will help you out in figuring out the exact pattern of the exam. You can easily understand the standard of questions that would be asked.
- Do not forget to make proper notes while studying. You should highlight important details while doing that. This will make your revision process much easier and fruitful.
- Time Management is the key to crack any examination. If you are able to manage time well during preparation then the result will definitely be fruitful. For this, you can set short term goals. Make sure that you achieve them within the time frame you have given yourself.
- You should also meditate to calm your mind. Sometimes we forget that we are not machines and need to relax to concentrate better. Thus, this slight shift will definitely help you in getting back to work with more focus and commitment.
- Last but definitely not the least. Make sure that you have a good study material. Everything eventually depends upon this only. You should not buy a lot of reference books. That will give you a lot of perceptions of one topic. Thus, that may confuse you. Therefore, keep one book and stick to it.
AIIMS 2020 PG Entrance Exam Syllabus
AIIMS PG 2020 Exam is conducted twice a year. The question paper will consist of questions from the subjects that include Clinical, Paraclinical, and Preclinical. Thus, make sure that you cover each topic related to these subjects. The list of topics to be covered along with subject names is given in the table below.
AIIMS PG Answer Key 2020
AIIMS PG 2020 Answer Key consists of answers to all the questions that were asked in the exam. It can be used for calculating a rough score. You can predict your marks following it. Although, the answer key released by sites other than the official one, may not be authentic. The official site of AIIMS PG 2020 is www.aiimsexams.org. Therefore, for authentic news, you should refer to this site only. The answer key is usually released along with the question paper. You can get it from different sites and can calculate a rough score for reference.
Q1. Is it important to solve AIIMS PG Previous Year Question Papers?
Ans. Yes, it will help you out in finding your weak areas. It will also make you understand the pattern of the exam.
Q2. What is the time duration for solving AIIMS 2020 PG Entrance Exam?
Ans. It is 3 hours for MD/MS and 90 minutes for MDS.
Q3. How many questions are asked in AIIMS PG 2020 in total?
Ans. 200 Questions
Q4. How many PG seats are there in AIIMS?
Ans. There are 464 seats for MS/MD/DM/MCh and 14 for MDS.
Q5. What is the official site for AIIMS PG PAAR 2020?