AIIMS PG 2020 Question Paper consists of 200 questions in total for MD/MS and 90 for MDS. Candidates will get 3 hours for completing both the papers respectively. Candidates need to prepare well, as there are a lot of questions and a limited period of time. AIIMS PG PAAR 2020 will take place in online mode. The Exam will take place on 17th November 2019. There will be multiple types of questions. Before an examination, you should have complete knowledge about AIIMS PG 2020. For further details regarding question paper and pattern of this exam, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AIIMS PG 2020 Question Paper
The candidates should devote a good amount of time for preparation. AIIMS PG Question Paper 2020 consists of questions from three main subjects. The subjects to be covered are Clinical, Paraclinical and Preclinical. Moreover, for being completely ready for the examination, try and solve previous year papers. It will help you in finding your weak areas. Further, it will increase your problem-solving speed.
Moreover, you can check out AIIMS PG PAAR 2020 Preparation Tips for knowing how to study more efficiently. The question paper is designed in a way that analyzes your complete knowledge about the subjects. Therefore, in-depth knowledge of all the topics is essential.
AIIMS PG Exam Dates 2019-20
Online Basic Registration Dates
|Start of Online basic registration||May 6, 2019 (Started)|
|Last date to register||27th August 2019 (5:00 pm)|
|Status of basic registration and correction in deficiencies||September 3, 2019|
|Last date to rectify the deficiency in the basic registration||September 9, 2019, up to 5:00 PM|
|Final Status of the Basic Registration||16th September 2019|
|Generation of Code (only for accepted basic registered candidates)||16th September 2019 to 11th October 2019 (5:00 pm)|
Final Registration Schedule
|Date of Uploading Prospectus for Sponsored/Foreign National Candidates||26th September 2019|
|Date of Online Final Registration (only for the candidates who have generated the code)||27th September 2019 to 11th October 2019|
|Date of Checking the Status of the Final Registration (accepted/rejected with reasons)||21st October 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of required documents for the rejected application form||25th October 2019|
|Last Date of receiving the application form duly recommended and forwarded with NOC||25th October 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Sponsored Certificate||25th October 2019|
|Finalization of Centers and Release of Admit Card||6th November 2019|
|Date of the AIIMS PG Entrance Exam||17th November 2019|
|Final Seat Position||19th November 2019|
|Declaration of the Result||22nd November 2019|
|Exercising of Choices||2nd December 2019|
|Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling||20th February 2020|
AIIMS PG July 2020 Session- Basic Registration Schedule
|Starting Date of the Online Basic Registration||27th November 2019|
How to Solve the AIIMS Post Graduate 2020 Question Paper?
Candidates often end up messing up as it is an online examination. However, it is the easiest mode of examination. Thus, you just need to walk the right path and everything would be fine. First of all, it is important to get handy with the whole process of online examination. For that, you need to take as many online tests as possible. It will make you comfortable with the whole process. Furthermore, you can refer to below-given tips while solving AIIMS PG Question Paper 2020.
- Read questions properly – Do not answer a question without reading the whole question. Sometimes, a question appears to be similar to the one we have studied. Therefore, then without reading the whole question, we end up answering it. Further, the figures or values are changes and we end up answering the question incorrectly. So, make sure that you read the complete question before answering it.
- Do not answer questions you are not sure of – There is negative marking for each wrong answer. Thus, only attempt questions you are sure off. Otherwise, you will end up losing marks that you have gained for all the correct answers.
- Finish it on time – Make sure that you finish the paper that you are sure of on time. It will allow you to have some time for revision.
Following these tips, you will end up attempting the whole paper without any difficulty. Moreover, it is important for you to have complete knowledge of AIIMS PG 2020.
Tips and Tricks for clearing AIIMS PG (PAAR) 2020 Entrance Exam
- There are a lot of mock tests available online. They are excellent for practicing and finding your weak areas. These will help you out in figuring out the exact pattern of the exam. You can easily understand the standard of questions that would be asked.
- Do not forget to make proper notes while studying. You should highlight important details while doing that. This will make your revision process much easier and fruitful.
- Time Management is the key to crack any examination. If you are able to manage time well during preparation then the result will definitely be fruitful. For this, you can set short term goals. Make sure that you achieve them within the time frame you have given yourself.
- You should also meditate to calm your mind. Sometimes we forget that we are not machines and need to relax to concentrate better. Thus, this slight shift will definitely help you in getting back to work with more focus and commitment.
- Last but definitely not the least. Make sure that you have a good study material. Everything eventually depends upon this only. You should not buy a lot of reference books. That will give you a lot of perceptions of one topic. Thus, that may confuse you. Therefore, keep one book and stick to it.
AIIMS 2020 PG Entrance Exam Syllabus
AIIMS PG 2020 Exam is conducted twice a year. The question paper will consist of questions from the subjects that include Clinical, Paraclinical, and Preclinical. Thus, make sure that you cover each topic related to these subjects. The list of topics to be covered along with subject names is given in the table below.
AIIMS PG Answer Key 2020
AIIMS PG 2020 Answer Key consists of answers to all the questions that were asked in the exam. It can be used for calculating a rough score. You can predict your marks following it. Although, the answer key released by sites other than the official one, may not be authentic. The official site of AIIMS PG 2020 is www.aiimsexams.org. Therefore, for authentic news, you should refer to this site only. The answer key is usually released along with the question paper. You can get it from different sites and can calculate a rough score for reference.
Q1. Is it important to solve AIIMS PG Previous Year Question Papers?
Ans. Yes, it will help you out in finding your weak areas. It will also make you understand the pattern of the exam.
Q2. What is the time duration for solving AIIMS 2020 PG Entrance Exam?
Ans. It is 3 hours for MD/MS and 90 minutes for MDS.
Q3. How many questions are asked in AIIMS PG 2020 in total?
Ans. 200 Questions
Q4. How many PG seats are there in AIIMS?
Ans. There are 464 seats for MS/MD/DM/MCh and 14 for MDS.
Q5. What is the official site for AIIMS PG PAAR 2020?