TNOU B.Ed 2021: Tamil Nadu Open University offers B.Ed course of two years to the candidates interested in pursuing a career in teaching. The Special Education Application Form along with the Prospectus for B.Ed course will be available on the official website of the TNOU University. Furthermore, candidates will have to download the TNOU B.Ed Application Form attached with the Prospectus which will be released by the examination conducting body of the University. Subsequently, they will have to provide the details in the TNOU B.ED Registration Form, which is valid and correct.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
However, it is important and suggested that the candidates go through the details mentioned in the Information Brochure of TNOU B.Ed Special Education 2021 very carefully so as to avoid any form error while filling the Application form. Furthermore, the admission to the TNOU B.Ed course will be on through the TNOU B.Ed Result/Merit List which is prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their UG or PG. Furthermore, for more of the details regarding TNOU B.Ed 2021 go through the article below.
- The TNOU B.Ed TEE December 2021 Result Has Been Released! Download Now.
- TNOU B.Ed 1st Year Counselling Classes To Start From 20th March! Check Below.
TNOU B.Ed Exam Date 2021
The date of TNOU B.Ed 2021 will be released on the official website of the University. Therefore, candidates who are planning on applying for TNOU admission to the course must keep themselves updated with the latest released information. The important dates regarding the release of the Application Form and the last date for the submission of the TNOU B.ED form are provided by the University in the table. Candidates are advised to keep the dates in check so as not to miss any of the important events by the University. Find the important dates in the tabular format below:
|Downloading B.Ed (General) Application & Prospectus from the official website||September 2021|
|Last date for admission to B.Ed (General)||November 2021|
|TNOU B.Ed Result||December 2020 TEE Result (Out)|
TNOU B.Ed Application Form 2021
The Application Form of the TNOU B.Ed course will be released along with the Information Brochure on the official website of the University. Candidates planning on taking admission to the TNOU B.Ed course have to fill up the Application form and submit it before the last date as prescribed by the University. The submission of an Application form is an important step in order to proceed with the admission procedure further. TNOU B.Ed Online Application Form 2021 has to be filled with all the important details as asked which include the Personal Details, Academic Details, Contact Details, and attaching the important documents as mentioned in the Information Brochure released by the University. The list of important documents is mentioned in the Brochure released by the Tamil Nadu Open University.
Candidates applying for the exam must make sure that the details they are providing in the TNOU B.Ed Admission Application Form are valid and correct as any form of incorrect detail might lead to the cancellation of the candidature at the time of admission. The details provided in the Application form will be cross-checked to the original documents by the admission authorities. The acceptance of the Application form will only be after the payment of the TNOU B.Ed Online Application Form Fee which has to be submitted along with the Application form. The final submission of TNOU Application Form 2021 will be at the allotted centre as mentioned in the Information Brochure.
Eligibility For TNOU B.Ed 2021
Candidates applying for the B.Ed course offered by Tamil Nadu Open University must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the University. The detailed eligibility will be mentioned in the Information Brochure which is released along with the TNOU B.Ed Admission Form on the official website of the University. It must be noted by the candidate that admission will only be assured if the candidate has fulfilled all the eligibility criteria defined by the University.
Go through the required TNOU B.Ed 2021 eligibility conditions as defined in the points below:
- The candidate must have passed the Under Graduate exam in the definite Pattern.
- Applicants with Post Graduate degree are also eligible to apply for the course given that they have the same subject in their PG as in their Under Graduation.
- The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in their Under Graduation or in Post Graduation. Applicants with a Bachelor in Technology with a specialization in science or Mathematics must have secured 55% marks.
- Trained in-service teachers in elementary education (such as D.T.Ed) in any government-recognized school within the state of Tamil Nadu.
- The candidates who have completed an NCTE recognized teacher education program through face-to-face mode.
Subjects Offered In TNOU 2021 B.Ed Course
It is important for the candidates that make themselves aware of the subjects that are offered by Tamil Nadu Open University under the B.Ed program of two years. The Applicants applying for TNOU B.Ed admission to the course will have to choose the subjects in which they will prefer to pursue their B.Ed. This information will have to be provided by the candidate at the time of TNOU B.Ed Admission to the course so that the allotment of the candidate to the course will be as per the preference provided. Furthermore, go through the subjects offered by the University in the tabular format below:
TNOU B.Ed Result 2021
The Result of TNOU B.Ed 2021 course has been released by Tamil Nadu Open University on its official website (www.tnou.ac.in) as per the scheduled date. Candidates who have successfully submitted the TNOU B.Ed Application Form will be able to download the TNOU B.Ed Result declared by the examination conducting body of the University. The Admission Procedure for B.Ed program is as per the guidelines prescribed by the University in its Information Brochure. Tamil Nadu Open University doesn’t conduct an entrance exam for admission to the course, the eligible candidates are admitted to the course on the basis of their marks secured in the qualifying examination.
The academic information must be carefully entered in the TNOU B.Ed Application Form providing the details of the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination. It is important that the applicants provide the information which is correct as it will be important for the selection criteria. The final selection of the candidates will through the Counselling Procedure. The list mentioning the names of the candidates who will be eligible for the TNOU B.Ed Counselling will be released as per the scheduled date announced by the examination conducting body of the University.
TNOU B.Ed Counselling 2021
The TNOU B.Ed Counselling is the final procedure that is held by the University for the final seat allocation of the candidates to the program. Candidates who will be selected on the basis of the marks in their qualifying examination will be called for the counselling procedure by the University. It is important for the candidates to report at the TNOU B.Ed counselling center for the final admission. Selected candidates will be provided with an Imitation letter mentioning all the important details related to the counselling procedure.
The TNOU B.Ed counselling date & details will be provided in the letter which will be provided by the University to the candidate. Candidates will have to register themselves first in order to proceed with the counselling procedure. The scheduled dates of Counselling for TNOU B.Ed 2021 will be announced soon on the official website of the University. It will be important that the candidate goes through the details of the counselling very carefully mentioned in the official notification regarding the counselling which will be released by the University.
Candidates will also have to bring the important documents which will be mentioned in the notification. The original documents must be bought along with the self-attested photocopies of them. Candidates must note that the final submission of the TNOU B.ED Admission Fee will also be on the same day as the Seat Allotment. Candidates not fulfilling the required condition will not be provided with the admission of B.Ed and their candidature will be cancelled.
Important Instructions Regarding TNOU B.Ed Admissions 2021
Candidates applying for TNOU admission must make sure that they have gone through all the details of the admission procedure and are well aware of the steps of filling the TNOU Admission Application Form without any error. Go through a few of the important points related to B.Ed from the points mentioned below:
- The admission to the B.Ed course offered by Tamil Nadu Open University will only be on the basis of the Merit prepared by the University based on the qualifying examination. The final admission will be through the counselling.
- The TNOU B.Ed Admission Application form is common for both English and Tamil Medium students for the B.Ed program. candidates can select any of the medium as per their preference.
- Also, the candidates from the other state are not eligible to apply for TNOU B.Ed 2021.
- Furthermore, the TNOU B.Ed admission of the candidates to the course will only be on the basis of the Merit List as prepared by the examination conducting body. Also, it must be noted that the information provided by the candidate must be valid and correct, any form of misleading detail will lead to the cancellation of the candidature at the time of the TNOU Admission 2021.
- Candidates must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions as prescribed by the examination conducting body of the University. Candidates not prescribing with the eligibility conditions will not be allowed to proceed with the TNOU B.Ed Admission procedure further.