JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2020: Note that the Admit Card of NEET/ JIPMER 2020 has been released via online mode. Check the updates section for more details. Moreover, the AIIMS and JIPMER have been replaced by the NEET Exam. Thus, now no separate exam will be conducted. The candidate’s score in NEET Exam will be considered. Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education, Puducherry. To fill the application form, it is very necessary to satisfy the eligibility criteria. A separate link will be available to fill in the application form for a limited period of time. The JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2020 will be available for undergraduate MBBS Admission. Hence, in this article, we have provided details about JIPMER MBBS 2020, Application Form, important dates, application procedure, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- As per the order by the officials, the NEET 2020 will be conducted on 13th September 2020. Candidates must download their hall tickets before the examination.
- NEET Hall Ticket 2020 is now out and can be downloaded from the official website. Candidates must check all the details on it before downloading it.
- JIPMER/ NEET Application Correction window is opened again till 03 May 2020. Candidates can edit and submit the application form till the given date. Note that the application correction facility will not be made available again. Further, the schedule has been revised due to the outbreak of COVID-19.
Important Dates of JIPMER Application Form 2020
The Official Dates of the JIPMER 2020 Application Form are not announced yet. Note that the dates will be delayed due to the spread of Coronavirus. The NEET 2020 Exam has been postponed. Thus, the JIPMER Admission process will be delayed as well. However, candidates can check the tentative dates of the application form here-
|starting date of registration||2nd December 2019|
|last date of registration||1st January 2020|
|Correction Window||13th to 19th March 2020|
|Re-Opening of Form Submission||3rd to 9th Feb 2020|
|Correction Window Open Again||04th July 2020 to 15th July 2020|
|Exam Center Change||04th July 2020 to 15th July 2020|
|NEET Admit Card Release Date||26th August 2020|
|NEET Exam Date|
13th September 2020
|Declaration of NEET Result||–|
Check – JIPMER Eligibility Criteria 2020
JIPMER MBBS 2020 Application Form
The JIPMER MBBS 2020 Application Form will be available online on the official website of JIPMER – www.jipmer.edu.in. The Application Form will be available online in March 2020 along with the official prospectus. The JIPMER Application Form 2020 contains the following stages –
- Registration Process
- Filling of the Academic Details
- Uploading of Photograph and Signature
- Payment of the Application Form
- Submission of the Application Form
JIPMER Application Criteria 2020
To fill the application form, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria. The eligibility conditions of the JIPMER MBBS Application Form is as follows-
- The Nationality of the Candidate must be Indian/OCI/National Resident of India.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years as on or before 31st December 2020.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12th with the subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as core subjects.
- The Candidates must score a minimum of 60% marks in Physics/Chemistry/Biology and English for General Category Candidates and 50% of marks for Reserved Category Candidates.
Things to Keep in Mind before filling the JIPMER MBBS Online Form 2020
The Application Form is basically the first stage of the JIPMER MBBS Admission Process 2020. On the basis of the filling of the application form, candidates will be selected for the further round of the interview.
Therefore, filling the admission form, it is very necessary to keep a few things in mind. Some of the important things that have to be kept in mind before filling the application form are as follows-
- Candidates must have a good Internet Connectivity.
- The Applicants must provide a valid e-mail id and phone number.
- Candidates must keep all the documents ready before the instructions.
- Go through the Instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Make sure you have all the documents handy.
- Scan your photograph, documents, and signature as per the specifications.
- Make the payment of the application form as quick as possible. Do not wait for the last date. It is because, during the last date of the application form, candidates might face trouble regarding submission due to heavy traffic.
Specifications of Photograph, Signature, and Documents
The Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education has set certain specifications on the photograph, signature, and documents that we are going to discuss in the next section.
Photograph of the Candidate
- The Photograph must be colored and should be recent.
- Mention Date and Name on it.
- Save the image as “Candidate Photograph” jpg
- The Size of the image must be between 10 Kb – 80 Kb
- It should be in JPG Format
- The Dimension of the photograph must be between 30mm X45mm
Signature of the Candidate
- Make the signature in Blue or Black Ball Point Pen
- Save it in as “Candidate Signature” jpg
- The Size of the photograph must be between 10 Kb to 80 Kb
- The Image should be in JPG Format
- The dimension of scanned signature must be 80mm X35mm
Certificates/Documents of the Candidate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Candidates belonging to OPH (Orthopedic Physically Challenged) will have to upload their disability certificate.
- The Maximum Size of the document must be 800 Kb
- The Document must be in JPG/JPEG/PDF Format
How to Fill JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2020?
The JIPMER MBBS Registration Form 2020 will be available online on the official website of JIPMER. Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria are eligible to fill the application form. The filling of the JIPMER Online Form includes the following stages –
- Entering Candidates and Examination Details
- Payment Option
- and Submission of the Application Form.
Now let’s talk about these procedures in detail. Soon, the application form will be released on the website, candidates can look out this article for following the procedure.
Step-I Registration Process
This is the first and foremost step of the application procedure. All you have to do is visit the official website and click on the application form link and sign up for the registration process. Through the registration process, candidates will be provided with a unique registration id and password. So, click on the New Registration Link. Enter the required details such as Name of the candidate, Date of Birth, E-mail ID, Mobile Number, Father’s Name, etc. Hence, after entering all the details enter the code and click on the register option.
Step-II Login With Credentials
After receiving the Registration ID and Password. You have to log in using the credentials. After the submission of the details click on the submit/login button.
Step-III Fill in JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2020
Now click on the “Edit Button” located at the top right corner of the screen to fill or edit the JIPMER Application Form. Now provide your Personal Details such as Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Category, Nationality, ID Proof, Education Details, Residence location, etc.
In the next section, choose the exam cities where the candidates wish to appear for the examination. Upload your scanned photograph, signature, and documents as per the specifications mentioned above. After the submission of the details, candidates have to enter copy the captcha code and click on the submit button.
Step-IV Make the Payment of the Application Form
After the submission of the personal and academic details, candidates have to make the payment of the application fees. Candidates can make the payment of the application fees through Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card.
Application Fees of JIPMER MBBS Online Form 2020
|General Category and P-UR||Rs 1500/-|
|OBC and P-OBC||Rs 1500/-|
|SC/ST and P-SC||Rs 1200/-|
|OPH||Exempted from fees|
Step -V Final Submission and Print the Application Form
After the payment of the application form, download and take the printout of the application form. Keep the printout safe for future reference. The printout of the application form has to be shown at the time of counselling.
JIPMER/ NEET 2020 CutOff
The JIPMER MBBS Cut Off List will indicate the minimum qualifying marks. It will be minimum marks, which a candidate must score for being to get admission. The cutoff list will further be published on the official website of NTA (National Testing Agency). Note that the cutoff marks will be different for each category student. Hence, ensure that you check out the cutoff list as per your category. Furthermore, the cutoff list will be released after the result declaration.
Important Instructions of JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2020
Highlights of JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2020
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be able to fill in the application form.
- The JIPMER MBBS Application Fees will not be refunded once paid.
- All the documents have to be duly attached as per the instructions laid down by the examination authority.
- The Exam Conducting Authority will not entertain any request for a change in details after the submission of the details.
Instructions of JIPMER MBBS Online Form 2020
- To get issued with a JIPMER MBBS Admit Card, candidates must successfully submit all the details including the payment of the application form.
- The Fields marked with “*” have to be mandatorily filled.
- If there are any errors in the application form and you have already submitted the application form, then you have to fill in a new registration form as no correction facility will be provided.
- The New Registration Form has to be filled before the closing date of the application form.
The JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2020 will be released for the MBBS Undergraduate programmes. The Application Form procedure is the same for both the campuses (Puducherry and Karaikal). Thus, if you have queries regarding the JIPMER 2020 Online Form, then comment on the section below.