AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2021: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) MBBS 2021 exam will be conducted on 01st August 2021 (Sunday). The registration process will further start soon. Now the admission to AIIMS Institutes is through the NEET exam. However, the aspirants wanting to take admission in AIIMS need to first register themselves. The Mode of the AIIMS PAAR Application form is online. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill the application form. The AIIMS MBBS application process is divided into two parts – Basic Registration and Final Registration. In addition, the application process involves Online Registration, Application Form filling, payment of application fee, and form submission. For more information on the application process, candidates should go through this article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AIIMS MBBS PAAR Application Form 2021
In the AIIMS MBBS Registration Form candidates are required to provide a few details about themselves such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number. E-mail id etc. Moreover, the provided details need to be as per the official documents. Candidates should also thoroughly check the eligibility criteria before filling the form. The AIIMS Registration window further opens for a limited time. Hence, the students are required to fill and submit their forms on time.
|Release of Application||– 3rd Week of March 2021 –|
|End of the application process||– To be Announced –|
|Correction window opens||– To be Announced –|
|NEET 2021 Exam||01st August 2021|
Eligibility Criteria of AIIMS MBBS 2021
To fill the application form, it is very necessary to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Hence, the eligibility criteria of the AIIMS MBBS 2021 Admission Form is as follows-
- The Minimum Age of the candidate must be 17 years as of 31st December 2021.
- The Nationality of the Candidate must be Indian, Overseas Citizens of India, and Non-Resident Indian.
- The Applicants must have passed 12th Class from a recognized board or University with English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology as subjects.
- The minimum qualifying percentage is 60% for the General and OBC Category and 50% for the Reserved Category.
Things to Keep in Mind Before and While Filling the AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2021
Before filling the AIIMS MBBS 2021 Registration Form, you need to keep a few things in mind. This shall help you in submitting the application form successfully.
- Do check your Internet – This is the important thing. Before registering for the application form, you must check your Internet Connectivity. Make sure that you have the latest version of the Browser.
- Go through the Instructions Carefully – Go through the Instructions carefully. You can go through the Exam Instruction details carefully. The Instruction List is displayed before filling the application form.
- Mobile Number and E-mail ID – Provide correct mobile number and e-mail id at the time of registration. This is because all the latest updates and notifications are sent to your registered mobile number and e-mail id.
- Keep Documents Handy – Keep all your documents ready as you have to enter all the details in the application form.
- Fill the Details Correctly – Fill in all the details carefully. Candidates must enter the details carefully. Any incorrect information provided can cause rejection of the application form. At the time of counseling, the authority checks the details.
- Submit The AIIMS 2021 Registration Form Before Date – After the completion of filling the application form make the payment of the application before the deadline date.
AIIMS MBBS Registration Process 2021
The AIIMS MBBS Application Form Procedure is divided into two stages- Basic and Final. Candidates who are willing to apply for this entrance exam have to undergo both stages. The First Stage is the Basic Registration Process. In this stage, candidates have to enter their basic information such as personal details, uploading of the photographs, etc.
Soon after the completion of the basic registration, code generation for the Final Registration shall be available on the screen. The Final Registration is the last stage of the application form process. Thus, the candidates have to complete both stages correctly.
How to Fill AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2021?
The Step by Step Procedure to fill in the All India Institute of Medical Sciences UG Form is as follows-
Basic Registration – Stage I
- Filling of the Academic Details and other Personal Details
- Uploading of the Documents
- Submission of the Application Form.
- Generation of Registration ID and Password
Final Registration – Stage II
- Filling the Remaining Details – Educational Details and other details
- Payment of the Application Fees
- Final Submission of the Application Form
Instructions For AIIMS MBBS and Nursing Application Form
Detailed Procedure of AIIMS MBBS 2021 Admission Form
Stage -I Basic Registration Process
This is the first stage of AIIMS MBBS PAAR Registration Form 2021. Click on the “New Registration” Link. Enter the basic details such as the name of the candidate, date of birth, father’s name, mobile number, e-mail id, etc. Make sure that you enter all the details correctly. Make sure that you enter all the details correctly.
After entering all the details, enter the captcha code and submit. If the registration is done properly, candidates receive a Registration Number and Password. This Basic Registration process is free of cost. The Registration Number and Password must be kept safe as this is used as the Login Credentials while doing the Final Registration.
Steps for the Basic Registration Process
- Visit the official website of AIIMS Exams – www.ntaneet.nic.in
- On the Homepage Section, click on the “Academic Courses” and select the course option.
- Click on New Registration Tab
- Enter the details as said
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature
- Click on the submit button once submitting all the details.
Documents to be Uploaded
- Signature and
- Left-Hand Thumb Impression
Stage-II Issuance of Registration ID and Password
After the completion of registration, a message appears on the screen that your ID and Password have been sent to your e-mail and mobile number. Make sure that you keep your login credentials safely.
Stage-III Uploading of the Photograph and Signature as per specifications
After getting your registration id details- candidates have to log in and upload their documents as per the specifications. Thus, the specifications of the Photograph, Signature, etc is as follows-
Specifications of the Documents
|Photograph||50 Kb to 100 Kb||35mm X 45 mm|
|Signature||10 to 50 Kb||60 mm X 30 mm|
|Class X Certificate||100 kb to 400 kb|
|Left-Hand Thumb Impression||10 to 50 Kb||40 mm X 30 mm|
The Documents must be scanned and must be in JPG/JPEG/PNG Format. Candidates submitting the wrong information will be rejected.
Stage-IV Final Registration
This is the final stage of the application form. The Mode of completing the final registration is online. All you have to do is log in using the credentials. Complete the remaining details and make the payment of the application fees. But you start with the AIIMS MBBS Final Registration, here are a few things that you need to keep in mind.
Important Instructions Before AIIMS PAAR MBBS Final Registration
The documents that are required at the time of Final Registration is as follows-
- Credit/ Debit Card or Net Banking Details for Online Payment
- Valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number
- Qualifying Academic Details
- Valid ID Proof
Steps for AIIMS NEET MBBS Application Form 2021 – Final Registration
- Visit the Official Website of AIIMS Exams – www.aiimsexams.org
- Click on the Final Registration Link
- Log in using the credentials
- Fill in the remaining details – Language, Ever appeared exam before, Qualifying Exam Center, and Status of Qualification
- Make the Payment of the Application Form.
- Download and take the printout of the application form.
Note: Candidates who have been rejected in the Basic Registration Process are not allowed to apply in the Final Registration Process.
AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2021 Fees
The Application Fees for AIIMS MBBS 2021 Application Form is different for each category. The Mode of Application Fees Payment is online only. You can make the payment through Internet banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
|General Category||Rs 1500/- +Transaction Charges|
|OBC Category||Rs 1400/- +Transaction Charges|
|SC/ ST Category||Rs 800/- +Transaction Charges|
PH Candidates are exempted from paying the application fees. Lastly, you must make the payment before the closing date of the application form.
Retrieving Forgotten Application Number and Password
If you have forgotten your Application Number and Password, then don’t worry about that. You can retrieve it back in just a few seconds. Thus, the steps for retrieving your password is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website – www.aiimsexams.org
- Click on the Log in Option
- Click on the “Forgot Application Number and Password”
- Enter your Registered E-mail Id, Date of Birth, and Captcha Code
- A link is sent to your registered e-mail id for retrieving the password and application number.
How to Check Your AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2021 Status?
The step by step procedure to check your application form status is as follows-
- Log In Using Your Application Number and Password.
- Verify the Information and click on the submit option.
- The Current Application Status is displayed on the screen.
AIIMS NEET Registration Form Rejection – Avoid These
Candidates must note that the Application Form is the most important stage in the Admission Process. The Examination Authority checks the online form carefully. Therefore, you need to mark a few things that will avoid your form getting rejected. Hence, here are a few things that can cause your form to reject-
- Providing Incorrect Details can cause your form rejected.
- Submitting an Incomplete Application Form.
- Uploading photographs and Documents without specifications.
- Incomplete Payment Method.
AIIMS MBBS 2021 Application Form Correction
- The Form Correction Window will be available for a limited period of time.
- Candidates who have submitted the application form can be able to modify the application form.
- The Candidate cannot make changes in the name, date of birth, e-mail id, date of birth.
How to do Application Form Correction of AIIMS MBBS 2021?
The step by step procedure of correct or modify the application form is as follows-
- Click on the link available on the AIIMS Homepage
- The AIIMS MBBS Candidate Log In Page appears on the screen
- Enter your Application Number, Password, and Captcha Code
- The basic registration form is displayed on the screen.
- The details that can be edited shall be available in red color.
- Edit your details and submit a declaration form and submit the application form.
- The confirmation page of the application form appears on the screen.
- Take the printout of the application form.
Candidates who have completed their basic registration shall receive a mail from PAAR Authority, mentioning to reload the image again correctly. Thus, the procedure to re-upload the image again is as follows-
- Visit the Candidate Log In Window
- Enter your Application Number and Password
- Go to the “My Page” option and click on the Step II button
- Candidates are allowed to upload only images that have to be re-uploaded.
- Once you upload the image, finally submit the application form.