JIPMER Admit Card 2020: The Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education (JIPMER), Puducherry will release the hall ticket. The Admit Card plays a very important role in the Admission procedure of JIPMER MBBS 2020. Moreover, as JIPMER is merged with the NEET Exam. Hence, the hall ticket will be available on the official website of the National Testing Agency. The Admit Card is issued only to those candidates who have successfully submitted their application form along with the payment. The incomplete application form is not entertained by the Examination Department. The JIPMER Admit Card 2020 is a mandatory document that has to be carried by the candidate to the examination hall. In this article, we have provided complete details about the admit cards such as Important Dates, Downloading Procedure of the Admit Card, and other details.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Highlights of JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2020
- The Admit Card of JIPMER MBBS 2020 will be available online in May/ June 2020.
- JIPMER/ NEET MBBS Admit Card will be available on the official website of JIPMER- www.jipmer.edu.in Or NTA – www.ntaneet.nic.in.
- Candidates will have to enter the application number and password to download the hall ticket.
- Further, students should carry identity proof along with the admit card as well.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without hall ticket under any circumstances.
JIPMER Admit Card 2020
The students appearing for JIPMER/ NEET 2020 Exam should further have knowledge of the exam activities schedule. Although, NTA will send notifications on registered mobile numbers and mail. But you should have knowledge of the same as well. Further, the schedule of the national level entrance exam is as follows:
|Starting Date of the Application Form||2nd December 2019|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form|
|Form Submission Window Re-Open For Special Candidates||03 February 2020 To 09 February 2020|
|Date of the Exam||Last Week of May 2020|
|Release of the result||June 2020|
|Counselling||– To Be Announced –|
Details Required at the Time of Downloading JIPMER Admit Card
The admit card will be released in online mode only. It will not be sent by post or by any other means. Candidates thus need to have a good Internet Connectivity at the time of downloading the JIPMER MBBS Admit Card. Further, the authorities will release the admit cards of students who would have successfully submitted the application form. To ensure that only the registered students download their respective admit card, the following details have to be provided.
- Registration ID/ Application Number
How to Download JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2020?
As mentioned above, the hall ticket will be released in online mode. Candidates will thus have to visit the official website of NTA to download the hall ticket. Further, students can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the NEET/ JIPMER Hall Ticket 2020.
- Visit the Official Website of JIPMER/ NEET – www.jipmer.edu.in/ www.ntaneet.nic.in
- Click on the Admit Card 2020 Link
- Enter the Registration ID and Password.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download and take the printout of the Admit Card.
- Keep the printout safe until the completion of the examination.
Details Printed on JIPMER NEET MBBS Admit Card 2020
The invigilators check the Hall Ticket to check whether the registered students have appeared for the exam or not. In addition, the hall ticket is thus one of the most important documents as it contains information about the student and the exam. Further, the details you will be able to locate on your admit card are as follows:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date and Timing of the Examination
- Examination Name
- Venue of the Examination
- Mother’s Name
- Application Number of JIPMER MBBS etc.
- List of Instructions followed by the candidate during the examination
Documents to be carried along with Admit Card
- Valid Photo Identity Proof such as Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID/College ID
- JIPMER MBBS Admit Card
- Recent Passport Size Photograph uploaded at the time of filling the Application Form.
Instructions Printed on the Admit Card 2020
A list of instructions are printed that you have to follow in the examination-
- Reach the Examination Center an hour before the reporting time.
- Make sure that you carry all your documents properly.
- Do not carry any electronic gadgets otherwise, your candidature will be rejected.