JIPMER Admit Card 2020: The Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education (JIPMER), Puducherry will release the JIPMER Admit Card. The Admit Card plays a very important role the Admission procedure of JIPMER MBBS 2020. The JIPMER MBBS Admit Card available in May 2020. The Admit Card is issued only to those candidates who have successfully submitted their application form along with the payment. Incomplete application form are not entertained by the Examination Department. The JIPMER Admit Card is a mandatory document that has to be carried by the candidate to the examination hall. In this article, we have provided complete details about JIPMER MBBS Admit Card such as Important Dates, Downloading Procedure of the Admit Card, and other details.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Highlights of JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2020
- The Admit Card of JIPMER MBBS 2020 will be available online in May.
- JIPMER MBBS Admit Card will be available on the official website of JIPMER- www.jipmer.edu.in
- Candidates can download the Admit Card by submitting the Registration ID and Password.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without Admit Card.
JIPMER Admit Card Date 2020
|Events||Expected Dates (Tentative)|
|Releasing of Official Notification||March 2020|
|Starting Date of Online Registration||March 2020|
|Closing Date of the Registration process||March 2020|
|Issuance of Admit Card||May 2020|
|JIPMER MBBS 2020 Exam||June 2020|
Details Required at the Time of Downloading JIPMER Admit Card
Candidates need to have a good Internet Connectivity at the time of downloading the JIPMER MBBS Admit Card. The Details that are required at the time of downloading the hall ticket-
- Registration ID/ Application Number
How to Download JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2020?
JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2020, will be available on the official website of JIPMER. The step by step procedure to download the Admit Card is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of JIPMER – www.jipmer.edu.in
- Click on the JIPMER Admit Card 2020 Link
- Enter the Registration ID and Password.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download and take the printout of the Admit Card.
- Keep the printout safe until the completion of the examination.
Details Printed on JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2020
The details that are printed on JIPMER Admit Card 2020 is as follows-
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date and Timing of the Examination
- Examination Name
- Venue of the Examination
- Mother’s Name
- Application Number of JIPMER MBBS etc.
- List of Instructions followed by the candidate during the examination
Documents to be carried along with Admit Card
- Valid Photo Identity Proof such as Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID/College ID
- JIPMER MBBS Admit Card
- Recent Passport Size Photograph uploaded at the time of filling the Application Form.
Instructions Printed on JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2020
A list of instructions are printed that you have to follow in the examination-
- Reach the Examination Center an hour before the reporting time.
- Make sure that you carry all your documents properly.
- Do not carry any electronic gadgets otherwise, your candidature will be rejected.