AFMC MBBS Counseling 2019 will be declared in June 2019. The Counseling Process of AFMC Pune, MBBS 2019 will be conducted offline. The AFMC MBBS 2019 Counseling is conducted by the Indian Armed Forces. The Counseling Round include the Document Verification Round and the Screening Process Round. Candidates whose name is included in the AFMC MBBS Merit List 2019 will be called out for the AFMC MBBS Counselling 2019 Session. The counseling is conducted for 150 seats. In this article, we have provided complete details of AFMC MBBS Counseling Procedure. So, candidates if you have made up to till Merit List Round, then check the article for complete details about AFMC Counselling 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AFMC MBBS Counseling Schedule 2019
The Tentative Dates of AFMC MBBS Counseling 2019 is as follows-
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Tentative)|
|The Release of AFMC MBBS Merit List 2019||June 2019|
|Screening of AFMC MBBS 2019 (Counseling)||June 2019|
|AFMC MBBS Merit List 2019||July 2019|
AFMC Pune, MBBS Counseling 2019
The MBBS Round of Armed Force of India will be held in June 2019. Candidates whose name is listed on the merit list will be shortlisted for the Screening Round/Counseling Round. The AFMC MBBS 2019 Counseling Round include the ToELR Round (Test of English Language Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning) followed by Document Verification Round, Psychological Assessment Test, Medical Examination, Personal Interview by Board Of Officers. The AFMC MBBS Counseling 2019 is conducted for 150 seats. The Counseling Round will take place based on ranks secured by the candidates in the Merit List. A separate counseling is held for the waitlisting candidates.
Highlights of AFMC MBBS Counseling 2019
- The Counseling Process of AFMC MBBS 2019 is conducted by the Indian Armed Forces.
- The Counseling is held offline which means that the candidate has to report the allotted venue at a particular date and time.
- Candidates whose name is included in the Merit List will be called out for the AFMC MBBS Counseling Round 2019.
- The Candidates have to score the minimum required cutoff marks in order to get admission in the college.
- The Armed Force Medical College Pune, Counseling Round include ToELR Round, PAT, Document Verification, Medical Round followed by an Interview by the Board of Officers.
- The Marks scored in NEET 2019 and ToELR will be added and will be divided by 4.
- The Interview Round carries 50 marks. The Interview Mark is also included with the result. These marks will be considered at the final marks for the admissions to AFMC MBBS.
What is ToELR in AFMC MBBS Counseling 2019?
ToELR stands for Test of English Language Comprehension and Logic and Reasoning. This is a Computer Based Test (CBT) comprising of 40 questions. The Total Marks of the Test is 80 marks and there is a negative marking of 0.5 marks. The Total Time Duration of the Test is 30 minutes.
AFMC MBBS 2019 Steps to determine Final Score
The steps to determine AFMC MBBS Counseling 2019 Final Score is as follows-
|NEET 2019 Score||720 marks|
|ToELR Score||80 marks|
|Total Score||800 marks|
|Revised Candidate Score = Total Score/4||800/4 = 200|
|Scores of the Personal Interview (PI)||Score out of 50|
|Final Candidate Score (Revised Candidate Score +Score in PI)||Score out of 200+50 = Score out of 250 marks|
AFMC MBBS Counseling 2019 CutOff
The Cutoff is the minimum set marks that are set by the conducting body to select the eligible candidates. The cutoff marks for AFMC MBBS Counseling 2019 is different for all the categories. Candidates scoring more than the cutoff marks will be eligible for the further rounds of the admission procedure-
|AFMC MBBS Cut-Off Marks||Boys||Girls|
|AFMC MBBS Cut-Off 2018||551/720||551/720|
|AFMC MBBS Cut-Off 2017||570/720||600/720|
|AFMC MBBS Cut-Off 2016||498/720||536/720|
|AFMC MBBS Cut-Off 2015||478/720||537/720|
|AFMC MBBS Cut-Off 2014||487/720||536/720|
AFMC MBBS Counseling Procedure 2019
- Candidates are required to report at the allotted center. The counseling round will be conducted in two sessions.
- The Reporting Time for the AFMC 2019 Screening Process is 8:00 Hours and 12:30 Hours.
- Candidates have to undergo document verification first, followed by blood/urine investigations, ToELR and PAT and Interview Round at last. These all stages will be done on the same day.
- The Medical Examination will be held on the next day. The Screening Process will take place for two days.
- Request in the Change of Interview Dates will not be entertained except under exceptional circumstances.
The Screening of AFMC Counseling 2019 Includes-
Identification and Verification of Documents
- Test of English Language Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning (ToELR)
- Psychological Assessment Test (PAT)
- Interview by the Board of Officers.
- Medical Examination and Medical Board
Documents Required for AFMC MBBS Counseling 2019
Candidates are supposed to bring the following documents at the time of the counseling. Candidates must bring original as well as the photocopy of the documents. The documents must be self-attested. Candidates who fail to bring the documents will not be eligible to appear the AFMC MBBS Counseling 2019 Round.
- Matriculation Pass Certificate and Birth Certificate
- Mark Sheets of Class 10th and 12th (if applicable)
- Certificate from the School principal of the candidate having appeared and passed or appeared and awaiting result in 10+2 Examination as a regular candidate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Service Certificate from Children of Service Personal signed bu CO Unit/Higher Formation. For Retired Person: Ex-Serviceman Identity Card/ Discharge Book and PPO.
- Sports Certificate/Level of Representation
- Certificate for Medical Fitness in the Application Form
- NCC Certificate (if any)
- Certificate of Extra-Curricular Activities and Level of Representation.
- Character Certificate duly signed by the School/College Principle.
- Colored Photograph of the candidate with white background.
- Printed Copy of AFMC Registration Slip.
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- Aadhaar Card
- A demand draft of Rs 250/- in the name of “DGAFS Admission Fund” payable at Delhi.
If some the seats are vacant in Armed Force Medical College, Pune then a separate counseling will be held for the waitlisted candidates.
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the AFMC MBBS Merit List 2019 will be called out for AFMC MBBS Counseling 2019. The Counseling Round if AFMC MBBS will be held in June 2019.