AEEE Result 2020: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will analyze and prepare the results for Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE 2020). It will release the AEEE Result 2020 during the 1st week of May 2020. Candidates can check their respective AEEE results from the official website of Amrita School of Engineering. The Result will declare for both the online as well as the offline examination. The Results of AEEE 2020 will comprise of ranks and marks secured by the candidates in their AEEE 2020 attempt. On the basis of AEEE Result 2020, the conducting body will prepare the ranks. On the basis of the rank admission process of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will take place.
Check Eligibility For AEEE Exam
In this article, read about the AEEE Result 2020, its release dates, viewing procedure, and other important related details.
AEEE Result 2020 Declaration Dates
Candidates can check their respective AEEE Result from the official website of Amrita University. The link will also be provided in the article during the 1st week of May 2020. Other than that, candidates must be aware of the complete dates and schedule for the AEEE 2020 examination.
Check the dates for the release of AEEE Result 2020.
|Result Declaration||1st week of May 2020|
|Counselling||May – June 2020|
How To Check The AEEE Result 2020
Amrita School of Engineering will post the result online on its official website. Candidates will be able to check their respective AEEE Result from logging into their registered accounts from the official website. Moreover, a direct link to check the AEEE 2020 Result will be provided here as well for the convenience of the candidates. Check the complete detailed procedure to download the result.
- Go to the official website of Amrita School of Engineering
- Locate the link that leads to the AEEE Result 2020
- A direct link will also be updated in this article.
- Candidates upon accessing the link of result will have to locate the login console
- Login to the registered account by entering in the registration number/application number and date of birth.
- The candidate’s Result will display on the screen
- Candidates, at this point, can check their test scores and rank from therein
- Take prints if required
Details Mentioned in AEEE Result
The result reflects many things as it contains a list of information. The result is a kind of surprise which blows the mind of the students. Anyhow, check the AEEE Result details below.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Test Scores and Marks secured by the candidate
- All India Level Ranking
AEEE Cutoff 2020
The cut-off of AEEE 2020 will be released by the University after the results of the exam have been declared. In order to be eligible for admission, the candidate must have to meet the minimum cut-off. Meeting the AEEE Cutoff 2020 will get the candidate into various participating universities of AEEE 2020. The cutoff will be different for each course and institute. Moreover, various factors such as the number of candidates, seat availability, difficulty level, and previous cutoff trends are taken into consideration.
The factors determine the preparation of the cut-off of AEEE are:
- Total number of candidates who appeared for the entrance exam
- The difficulty level of the entrance exam
- Total number of seats available in different branches
- Past years trend of the cutoff for AEEE 2020
What after the Release of AEEE Result 2020
Candidates will be offered admission to an academic programme on the basis of the academic preferences. Other things considered for admission are All India Ranks/ Score of JEE Main 2020, rank secured in AEEE 2020. As per the preference of the candidate, a common Seat Allocation Process take place for all the five engineering campuses.
- AEEE Counselling 2020 involves Registration for counselling by paying counselling charges, academic preference submissions, Allotment of Seat, Acceptance of Seat Offered, Payment of Fees and Verification of Documents.
- Seat allocation is done separately for candidates with AEEE 2020 rank and JEE Mains 2020 rank/ score.
Candidates are advised to regularly visit the website for frequent updates on the counseling process. University may admit an AEEE 2020 candidate having a good score in JEE Mains2020 if he/ she gets a better option of academic preference. All the registered candidates will receive the notification on the counselling by email. The same will publish on the website also.