SRM Institute of Science and Technology will conduct the annual Joint Engineering Entrance Examination for the academic admission of 2020 session, during the month of April 2020. However, the link to apply for admission in SRM Institutes of Science and Technology will activate in the month of October 2019. The eligible and willing candidates can have the SRMJEEE 2020 application form online. SRMJEEE online form correction facility will be there. In order to sit for the exam, candidates have to book the slots as per their personal preferences. Those who will register for SRMJEEE 2020 shall download the admit card in the month of April 2020.
Check Eligibility For SRMJEEE Exam
In this article, readers will learn about the SRM 2020 entrance exam, login, registration dates, its exam dates, result, counselling and so on.
About SRMJEEE 2020
In this section, some details are available related to SRMJEEE entrance exam which a candidate should know. Hence, check the information in the table available below.
|Exam||SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Body||Sri Rama Swamy Memorial Institutes of Science and Technology (SRM University)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Exam Mode||Online Computer Based Standardized Test|
SRMJEEE 2020 Exam Dates
SRM Institute of Technology will be starting the admission procedure from the 1st week of October 2019. The exam for the eligible candidates will take place in the month of April 2020. Candidates should acquaint themselves with the complete SRMJEEE 2020 Dates so that they don’t miss out on important events.
Given below are the tentative dates for the SRMJEE 2020 Examination.
|SRM Application Form Release||1st week of October 2019|
|Last Date for Application Submission||3rd week of April 2020|
|Extended Last Date||1st week of May 2020|
|Slot Booking||2nd week of April 2020|
|Admit Card||2nd week of April 2020|
|SRMJEEE 2020 Exam||3rd to 4th week of April 2020|
|SRMJEEE Result release date||1st week of May 2020|
|Counselling (Phase 1)||1st week of May 2020|
|Counselling (Phase 2)||3rd week of May 2020|
SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
SRM University has set forth certain guidelines for applying candidates to maintain a specific standard among the student resource. Thus, make sure that you meet the SRMJEEE 2020 eligibility criteria before applying for the exam.
|Nationality||Any candidate who is a citizen of India can apply for SRMJEEE 2020. Apart from that, candidates with Non-Resident Indian (NRI) card, Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card, and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card can apply. In case they miss out on the SRMJEEE 2020, they can still apply for the examination held for International candidates.|
|Age Factor||Any candidate with the minimum age of 16 as on 31 July 2019 can apply. Apart from that candidates should not have been born before 1st July 1999.|
|Qualifying Examination||For the candidates who are interested in applying for SRMJEEE 2020 should have passed 10+2 examination from CBSE, ICST, FORW, State Boards, or any other government recognized board.|
Candidates who have passes the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma or any International School can apply.
|Qualifying Subjects||Candidates who are interested in applying for VITEEE 2020 B Tech courses must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English. Apart from that, candidates who are interested in applying for Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Biomedical, and Genetic Engineering etc. must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English.|
Candidates with A-Level with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from any International School can apply.
|Qualifying Marks||Kattankulathur – 60%|
Ramapuram – 50%
Vadapalani – 50%
Ghaziabad – 50%
Amaravati – 75%
Sonepat – 50%
Direct Admission Criteria For SRM Institute of Science and Technology
In order to avail direct admission with scholarship, candidates must fall under the following list of students.
- Students who are in the Top 100 Rank list in JEE Main 2020.
- Toppers from CBSE, ICST, FORW, State Board, or any other government recognized board.
- Toppers in 10+2 level examination in the state of Tamil Nadu
- Students with excellent achievements in the field of Sports.
SRMJEEE Application Form 2020
Candidates, who are desiring to pursue their undergrad years in one of the SRM University, will have to perform SRMJEEE registration 2020. For that, candidates will have to fill up the SRMJEEE online form and they can do that as soon as the authorities release the SRMJEEE 2020 application form. Candidates have the provision of applying both online and offline mode. Candidates who are applying online have to follow the set of instructions given below:
- Registration – Candidates will have to get registered from the official website of SRMJEEE by providing the date of birth, name, email Id, and phone number. This will create a unique Application ID and the password will be sent to the candidate’s mail. Candidates must note these details as the registered account will be used for all future references.
- SRMJEEE Login – candidates must log in with the new username and password
- Updating the application form – The application form has to be filled in with the required information like personal and academic details.
- Updating the latest images – Candidates must update the application form with the latest scanned image of the candidate’s passport size photo and also the scanned image of the candidate’s signature. The images should be in accordance with the official guidelines.
- Finally, candidates must make the application fee payment.
For Offline OMR SRM Application Form Instructions Are Below
- The application form shall fill by the candidate in his/ her own handwriting
- Only the original application should be sent.
- The Application form will be machine processed; hence, take utmost care in writing with a black ink ballpoint pen in the boxes wherever provided.
- Corresponding to the above, darken the alphabet/ numeral/ oval using an HB pencil only.
- To change a marking, erase the darkened spot completely and make a fresh mark.
- Do not scribble, cut, tear or erase the application form. Not to put any stray pencil marks anywhere on the SRM application form. Do not write, make any mark on/ deface the Bar-code.
- The photograph, signature, and e-mail ID are to be machine-scanned. Hence, paste a recent, good-quality colour photograph against a light coloured background.
- Write your e-mail ID using only a black-ink ball-point pen.
- The application should be complete in all respect. The authority will reject an incomplete application or application filled in a language other than English.
- Options, once filled in the application form, cannot be changed at a later stage.
- Candidates are advised to retain with them a photocopy of the filled-in application for the future.
SRMJEEE Slot Booking 2020
SRMJEEE slot booking will begin from the 2nd week of April 2020. Candidates are required to select their slots for appearing in the examination. SRM Slot Booking process involves giving preferences for exam slots, i.e. date and time and exam centre. The selected preferences will be analyzed by the examining body and candidates will be given the exam venue, date, and time accordingly. Slot Booking of SRMJEEE will begin after the completion of the application submission process. Candidates will have to appear in the SRM entrance exam as per the slot booked by them.
SRMJEEE Admit Card 2020
Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website of SRM University during the 2nd week of April 2020. The admit card will be generated once the candidate books his/ her slot preferences for appearing in the SRMJEEE 2020 examination. At the time of admit card release, candidates should make sure that the admit card is error-free and out of discrepancies. If the admit card is found to be in discordance, candidates must immediately inform the authorities.
The SRMJEEE admit card is that crucial document that needs to be carried to the exam centre on the day of the exam. The absence of the SRMJEEE hall ticket will stop the candidate from taking the exam 2020. The admit card will act as a proof of identity and will carry information like SRMJEEE 2020 date and time, exam centre name, and address, etc.
SRMJEEE 2020 Test City and Centers
Every candidate will be required to fill in three exam centres for appearing in the examination. The SRM entrance examination 2020 will be held in 5 international cities. The candidates will be able to choose their preferred venue from the 118 test centres available across 29 states of India. The name of a few SRM Exam Centres is Port Blair, Amaravati, Anantapur, Nellore, etc. Candidates should choose the city where they can reach conveniently. Try to report at the venue of the examination at least 1 hour before the reporting time. Candidates will be able to sit for the examination by reaching the srmjeee exam venue which will be mentioned in the admit card.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates should have an idea about the SRM entrance exam pattern 2020. Hence, here are some general and basic points regarding the SRMJEEE 2020 question paper set up.
- The exam will be conducted in the online mode, i.e. Computer-based standardized test.
- The questions in the Question Paper will be in English Language only.
- The total exam duration will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- There will be two sets of the SRMJEEE question paper. One will include questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The other will include questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The questions asked will be objective nature.
- Every question will be Multiple Choice Questions with four options. There will be only a single correct answer.
- There will be 105 questions. 35 questions will be from Physics, 35 questions will be from Chemistry and 35 questions will be from Mathematics/ Biology.
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
SRMJEEE 2020 Marking Scheme
SRM Institute of Science and Technology will be conducting the Joint Entrance Exam for Engineering in the month of April and May 2020. The marking scheme that will be incorporated is as follows.
- There will be a total of 105 questions.
- Each subject will have 35 questions each
- Every correct attempt will carry an addition of 3 marks.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Total marks a candidate can score is 315.
- The un-attempted question will regard as null and void.
SRMJEEE Syllabus 2020
Candidates will have to cover a set of topics that the SRMJEEE examination authority will consider setting questions from. Candidates should refer to the syllabus of srmjeee while preparing for the examination. The syllabus will contain all the important topics from the examination point of view. Candidates will get to know about the subjects to study in a good manner so that they can qualify the examination. Those who will not consider SRMJEEE syllabus may face some difficulty in choosing the subjects for the preparation of the examination. The main subjects for which candidates can check the details Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
SRMJEEE Answer Key 2020
SRM University will not release the answer key 2020. SRM Joint Entrance Examination is an online exam, therefore, there is no official answer key. However, there are some coaching institutes that release the SRMJEEE answer key. These institutes will release the answer key either on the same day of the examination or in few days after the conclusion of SRMJEEE 2020. We will update you with your links to answer key here.
SRMJEEE Result 2020
After taking the SRMJEEE 2020 exam successfully, candidates will be informed about their performance. The result will provisionally release in the month of May 2020. Candidates will be able to check their respective assessment scores from the official website. To check the results, candidates will have to go to the official website and click the link to the SRMJEEE 2020 result. Upon entering the result portal, candidates will have asked to enter in their username and password. The results of SRMJEEE 2020 will be released in test score and All India Ranking.
SRMJEEE 2020 Counselling
SRMJEEE counselling will hold both online as well as offline mode. Successful candidates will have to register themselves from the official website of SRM JEEE 2020. Candidates will have to enter their personal information, preferences of college and course, and download the counselling letter from therein. At this point, candidates will have to pay a sum of INR 210,000 which includes a sum of INR 10,000 i.e. the counselling registration fee. Candidates can either pay online via Debit/ Credit/ Net Banking or via Demand Draft which is to be made in favour of SRM Institute of Science and Technology. At this stage, candidates will have to make physical reporting at the said venue in the counselling letter. Seats will allot on the basis of rank, eligibility, etc. Documents will be verified at this point. Candidates should confirm the allotted seats by the payment of remaining fees.