SRMJEEE 2020: SRM Institute of Science and Technology will be conducting the annual Joint Engineering Entrance Examination for the academic admission of 2020 session, during the month of April 2020. Candidates who are interested in pursuing their undergrad from the SRM Institutes of Science and Technology will be able to apply from the month of October 2019. The SRMJEEE 2020 Application Forms are to be submitted online and the application acceptance will be subject to SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria. There will be a provision of correcting the submitted application and candidates are also required to book the slots as per their personal preferences. Successfully enrolled candidates will receive their SRMJEEE Admit Card in the month of April 2020.
Check Eligibility For SRMJEEE Exam
In this article, readers will learn about the SRMJEEE 2020, its registration dates, its exam dates, result, counseling and so on.
About SRMJEEE 2020
Sri Ramaswamy Memorial Institutes of Science and Technology will be conducting its annual Joint Engineering Entrance Exam for the academic year of 2020. Here’s what candidates are should know about the SRMJEEE 2020.
|Exam||SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Body||Sri Rama Swamy Memorial Institutes of Science and Technology ( SRM University)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Exam Mode||Online Computer Based Standardized Test|
SRMJEEE 2020 Exam Dates
SRM Institute of Technology will be starting the admission procedure from the 1st week of November 2019. The exam will be scheduled to take place in the month of April 2020. Candidates should acquaint themselves with the complete SRMJEEE 2020 Dates so that they don’t miss out on important events.
Given below are the tentative dates for the SRMJEE 2020 Examination.
|1.||SRMJEEE 2019 Notification||September 2019|
|2.||SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form Release||1st week of November 2019|
|3.||SRMJEEE 2019 Last Date for Application Submission||3rd week of April 2020|
|4.||SRMJEEE 2019 Extended Last Date||1st week of May 2020|
|5.||SRMJEEE 2019 Slot Booking||2nd week of April 2020|
|6.||SRMJEEE 2019 Admit Card||2nd week of April 2020|
|7.||SRMJEEE 2019 Exam (from)||3rd week of April 2020|
|(till)||4th week of May 2020|
|8.||SRMJEEE 2019 Results||1st week of May 2020|
|9.||SRMJEEE 2019 Counselling (Phase 1)||1st week of May 2020|
|10.||SRMJEEE 2019 Counselling (Phase 2)||3rd week of May 2020|
SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
SRM Institutes of Science and Technology (SRM University) has set forth certain guidelines for the applying candidates s to maintain a specific standard among the student resource. Candidates are must make sure that they clear those guidelines before applying. Given below are the eligibility criterion laid down by the SRM Institute of Science and Technology.
|1||Nationality||Any candidate who is a citizen of India can apply for SRMJEEE 2020. Apart from that, candidates with Non Resident Indian (NRI) card, Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card, and Oversees Citizen of India (OCI) card can apply. In case they miss out on the SRMJEEE 2020, they can still apply for the examination held for International candidates.|
|2||Age Factor||Any candidate with minimum age of 16 as on 31 July 2019 can apply. Apart from that candidates should not have been born before 1st July 1999.|
|3||Qualifying Examination||For the candidates who are interested in applying for SRMJEEE 2020 should have passed 10+2 examination from CBSE, ICST, FORW, State Boards, or any other government recognized board.|
Candidates who have passes International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma or any International School can apply.
|4||Qualifying Subjects||Candidates who are interested in applying for VITEEE 2020 B Tech courses must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English. Apart from that, candidates who are interested in applying for Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Biomedical, and Genetic Engineering etc. must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English.|
Candidates with A-Level with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from any International School can apply.
|5||Qualifying Marks||Kattankulathur – 60%|
Ramapuram – 50%
Vadapalani – 50%
Ghaziabad – 50%
Amaravati – 75%
Sonepat – 50%
Direct Admission Criteria for SRM Institute of Science and Technology
To avail direct admission with scholarship, candidates must fall under the following list of students.
- Students who are in the Top 100 Rank list in JEE Main 2020
- Toppers from CBSE, ICST, FORW, State Board, or any other government recognized board.
- Toppers in 10+2 level examination in the state of Tamil Nadu
- Students with excellent achievements in the field of Sports.
SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form
Candidates, who are interested in pursuing their undergrad years in one of the SRM University, will have to get registered for the SRMJEEE 2020 Examination. For that, candidates will have to fill up the SRMJEEE Application Form and they can do that as soon as the authorities release the SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form. Candidates have the provision of applying both online and offline mode.
Candidates who are applying online have to follow the set of instructions given below:
- Registration – Candidates will have to get registered from the official website of SRMJEEE by providing date of birth, name, email Id, and phone number. This will create a unique Application ID and the password will be sent to the candidate’s mail. Candidates must note these details as the registered account will be used for all the future references.
- Login – candidates must login with the new username and password
- Updating the SRMJEEE Application Form – The application Form has to be filled in with the required information like personal and academic details.
- Updating the latest images – Candidates must update the application form with the latest scanned image of the candidate’s candidates passport size photo and also the scanned image of candidate’s signature. The images should be in accordance with the official guidelines.
- Finally, candidates must make the SRMJEEE 2020 Application Fee Payment.
For candidates who are opting for the offline OMR Application Form, follow the Instructions given below:
- The application form should be filled by the candidate in his/her own handwriting
- Only the Original application should be sent.
- The Application form will be machine processed; hence, take utmost care in writing with black ink ballpoint pen in the boxes wherever provided.
- Corresponding to the above, darken the alphabet / numeral / oval using an HB pencil only.
- To change a marking, erase the darkened spot completely and make a fresh mark.
- Do not scribble, cut, tear or erase the application form. Do not put any stray pencil marks anywhere on the application form. Do not write, make any mark on / deface the Barcode.
- The photograph, signature, and e-mail ID are to be machine-scanned. Hence, paste a recent, good-quality colour photograph against a light coloured background.
- Write your e-mail ID using only a black ink ball-point pen.
- The application must be complete in all respect. An incomplete application or application filled in a language other than English will be rejected.
- Options, once filled in the application form, cannot be changed at a later stage.
- Candidates are advised to retain with them a photocopy of the filled-in application for future
SRMJEEE Slot Booking 2020
SRMJEEE 2020 Slot Booking will begin from the 2nd week of April 2020. Candidates are required to select their slots for appearing in the SRMJEEE 2020 Examination. Slot Booking process involves giving preferences for exam slots, i.e. date and time and exam center. The selected preferences will be analyzed by the examining body and candidates will be given the exam venue, date, and time accordingly. Slot Booking will begin after the application submission. SRMJEEE 2020 Application Forms will be released from the 1st week of November 2019. Candidates can submit their application forms till 3rd week of April 2020.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2020
Here are some general and basic points regarding the SRMJEEE 2020 Question Paper Set up.
- SRMJEEE 2020 Exam will be conducted in the online mode, i.e. Computer based standardized test.
- SRMJEEE will be conducted in English Language only.
- The total SRMJEEE 2020 Exam duration will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- There will be two set of SRMJEEE Question Paper. One will include questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The other will include questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The questions asked will be objective nature.
- Every question will be Multiple Choice Questions with four options. There will be only a single correct answer.
- There will be 105 questions. 35 questions will be from Physics; 35 questions will be from Chemistry; 35 questions will be from Mathematics / Biology.
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
SRMJEEE 2020 Marking Scheme
SRM Institute of Science and Technology will be conducting the Joint Entrance Exam for Engineering in the month of April and May 2020. The marking scheme that will be incorporated is as follows.
- There will be 105 questions in total
- Each subject will have 35 questions each
- Every correct attempt will carry an addition of 3 marks.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Total marks a candidate can score is 315.
- Un-attempted question will be regarded as null and void.
SRMJEEE Syllabus 2020
Candidates will have to cover a set of topics that the SRMJEEE 2020 Examination authority will consider setting questions from.
For the Physics section, candidates will have to prepare Units and Measurement; Kinematics; Newton’s Laws of Motion; Impulse and Momentum; Work and Energy; Rotational Motion; Gravitation; Mechanisms of Solids and Fluids; Oscillations; Waves; Heat and Thermodynamics; Electrostatics; Current Electricity; Magnetic Effect of Current; Electromagnetic Induction; Optics; Modern Physic; Electronic Devices.
For the Chemistry section, candidates will have to prepare States of Matter; Atomic Structure; Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure; Thermodynamics; Physical and Chemical Equilibrium; Electrochemistry; Chemical Kinetics; Surface Chemistry; Hydrogen and s-Block Elements; p-, d-, and f-Block Elements; Principles of Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbons; Stereochemistry; Organic Compounds with functional groups containing Oxygen and Nitrogen; Biological, Chemical, and Environmental Chemistry; Theoretical Principles of Experimental Chemistry.
For the Mathematics section, candidates will have to prepare Sets, Relations, and Functions; Algebra; Complex Numbers & Quadratic Equations; Matrices & Determinants; Trigonometry; Two Dimensional Coordinate Geometry; Three Dimensional Coordinate Geometry; Differential Calculus; Integral Calculus; Ordinary Differential Equations; Probability; Vectors; Statistics; Linear Programming; Mathematical Modeling.
For the Biology section, candidates will have to prepare Taxonomy of Angiosperm; Biotechnology; Cell Biology; Genetics; Plant Anatomy; Human Anatomy; Plant Physiology; Biology in Human Welfare.
SRMJEEE Admit Card 2020
Candidates will be able to download the SRMJEEE 2020 Admit Card from the official website of SRM University during the 2nd week of April 2020. The SRMJEEE Admit Card will be generated once the candidate books his/her slot preferences for appearing in the SRMJEEE 2020 Examination. At the time of SRMJEEE 2020 Admit Card release, candidates should make sure that the admit card is error free and out of discrepancies. If the admit card is found to be in discordance, candidates must immediately inform the authorities.
The SRMJEEE Admit card 2020 is that crucial document that needs to be carried to the exam center on the day of the exam. The absence of the SRMJEEE Hall ticket 2020 will stop the candidate from taking the SRMJEEE 2020. The Admit card of SRMJEEE 2020 will act as a proof of identity and will carry information like SRMJEEE 2020 date and time, SRMJEEE 2020 exam center name, and address, etc.
SRMJEEE Answer Key 2020
SRM University will not release the SRMJEEE answer key 2020. SRM Joint Entrance Examination is an online exam, therefore, there is no official SRMJEEE answer key. However, there are some coaching institutes that release the SRMJEEE answer key. These institutes will release the answer key either on the same day of the examination or in few days after the conclusion of SRMJEEE 2020. We will update you with your links to answer key here.
SRMJEEE Result 2020
After taking the SRMJEEE 2020 successfully, candidates will be informed about their performance. SRMJEEE Result will be provisionally released in the month of May 2020. Candidates will be able to check their respective assessment scores from the official website of SRMJEEE 2020. To check the Results, candidates will have to go to the official website and click the link to the SRMJEEE 2020 Result. Up on entering the result portal, candidates will have asked to enter in their username and password. The results for SRMJEEE 2020 will be released in test score and All India Ranking.
SRMJEEE 2020 Counselling
SRMJEEE Counselling will be held both online and offline mode. Successful candidates will have to register themselves from the official website of SRMJEEE 2020. Candidates will have to enter their personal information, preferences of college and course, and download the SRMJEEE Counselling Letter from therein. At this point, candidates will have to pay a sum of INR 210,000 which includes a sum of INR 10,000 i.e. the counselling registration fee. Candidates can either pay online via Debit/Credit/ Net Banking or via Demand Draft which is to be made in favor of SRM Institute of Science and Technology. At this stage, candidates will have to make physical reporting at the said venue in the counselling letter. Seats will be allotted on the basis of rank, eligibility, etc. Documents will be verified at this point. Allotted seats have to be confirmed by the candidate followed by the payment of remaining fees.
SRMJEEE 2020 Test City and Centers
Every candidate will be required to fill in 3 SRMJEEE 2020 exam centers. The SRM Joint entrance examination 2020 will be held in 5 international cities. The candidates will be able to choose their preferred venue from the 118 test centers available across 29 states of India. Once selected, the candidate will not be able to change the venue.
|S.No.||Test Center||Center Code|
|39||Bokaro Steel City||138|
|78||Chennai – Kattankulathur||177|
|79||Chennai – Ramapuram||178|
|80||Chennai – Vadapalani||179|
|94||Hyderabad / Secunderabad||193|
|International Test Centres|
|S.No.||Test Center||Centre Code|