Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (formerly known as Amrita University) has prepared a certain set of norms and structures of pattern that they follow whilst formulating the question paper, marking schemes, and so on. Candidates will be gravely benefiting with the awareness of the AEEE Exam Pattern 2020 as this would help them make frame their preparation for the AEEE 2020 Examination. The AEEE Exam Pattern 2020 includes question paper formatting, section-wise distribution of question, marking scheme, and so on.
Check Eligibility For AEEE Exam
In this article, readers will learn about the AEEE Exam Pattern 2020 and its related important information.
Exam Pattern of AEEE 2020
|Exam Name||AEEE 2020|
|Exam Mode||Online and Offline mode|
|Exam Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (for engineering)|
|Type Of Questions||Multiple Choice Question|
|No. Of Questions||100 ( Physics- 30, Chemistry- 30 and Mathematics -40)|
No. of Questions and Marks
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
AEEE Exam Pattern 2020 – Marking Scheme
Amrita University will be conducting the Joint Entrance Exam for Engineering in the month of April 2019. The marking scheme that will be incorporated is as follows.
- There will be 100 questions in total
- Physics and Chemistry subject will have 30 questions each and Mathematics will have 40 questions.
- Every correct attempt will carry an addition of 3 marks.
- There will be negative marking; every wrong answer will cost 1 mark.
- Candidates can score a total of 300 marks.
- Questions that are not attempted will be regarded as null and void.
AEEE Exam Pattern 2020 – Syllabus
AEEE Syllabus 2020 is the part of the AEEE examination. Candidates can check out the important topics for AEEE 2020 as follows.
Physics will include topics from Units & Measurement, Kinematics, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Impulse and Momentum, Work and Energy, Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Oscillations, Waves, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current, Electromagnetic Induction, Optics, Modern Physics, and Electronic Devices.
Chemistry will include States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure, Thermodynamics, Physical and Chemical Equilibria, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, Hydrogen and s-block elements, p- d- and f-block elements, Principles of Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbons, Stereochemistry, Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Oxygen and Nitrogen, Biological, Industrial and Environmental chemistry and Theoretical Principles of Experimental Chemistry.
Mathematics will include topics from Algebra, Trigonometry, Two-dimensional Coordinate Geometry, Three-dimensional Coordinate Geometry, Differential calculus, Integral calculus, Ordinary Differential Equations, Probability, Vectors, Statistics, Linear Programming, and Mathematical modeling.
AEEE 2020 Offline Exam Pattern and Procedure
For the offline examination, candidates will have to abide by the following set of instructions. They are as follows. The offline examination will follow the same exam patterns as mentioned above; however, the exam taking steps are quite different.
- Ten minutes before the commencement of the examination, each candidate will be given sealed Question Paper Booklet with an answer sheet placed inside it.
- Immediately on the receipt of the Question Paper Booklet, the candidate will fill in the required particulars on the cover page of the Question Paper Booklet with Ball Point Pen only.
- He/ She will not open the Question Paper Booklet until asked to do so by the invigilator.
- Do not open/ break the seal before the announcement. In case of toned/ mutilated Question Paper Booklet and OMR sheet should be immediately returned to the invigilator for the replacement with another set of same series available in the examination hall/ centre.
- Five minutes before the commencement of the paper the candidate will be asked to break/ open the seal of the Question Paper Booklet.
- In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should immediately report the matter to the Invigilator for replacement of both the Question Paper Booklet and the OMR answer sheet.
- Candidates are required to fill the examination details on the OMR Sheet with Ball Point Pen.
- After completing this step, the candidates will wait for the instruction by the invigilator.
- Use Blue or Black Ball Point Pen to completely darken the appropriate circle, i.e. one circle for each entry. If two circles are darkened, the evaluation may go wrong. The answer once marked is not liable to be changed. So mark cautiously.
- A light or faintly darkened circle is a wrong method of marking and liable to be rejected by the Optical Scanner.