AEEE Counselling 2020: Amrita University conducts the entrance exam for the selection of the students in five campuses in different engineering fields. After the AEEE 2020 exam, the University will release the result. Those who clear the entrance exam are called for counselling. Counselling takes place in an offline mode. Students who have All India Ranks / Score of JEE (Mains) – 2020 can also participate in the counselling. Candidates are preferred through a common Seat Allocation Process for all the four engineering campuses. In order to participate in AEEE 2020, Counselling students have to register themselves. There is a separate seat allotment procedure for students who have AEEE 2020 Rank and JEE Mains 2020 rank/score. To get more details on the counselling, read the article carefully given below.
Check Eligibility For AEEE Exam
Amrita B.Tech Counselling Schedule 2020
Check the final schedule for seat allotment and registration.
|Online Registration for Seat Allotment||30th August 2020|
|Seat Allotment & Admission by paying tuition fees||September 2020|
|Online Semester Classes||3rd week of October 2020|
What does AEEE Counselling 2020 involve?
There are many things that need to consider while going for the AEEE 2020 counselling. Those things are:
- Candidates have to register themselves for counselling by paying counselling charges
- Students have to submit an academic preference.
- Allotment of Seat
- Acceptance of Seat
- Payment of Fees, and
- Verification of Documents
Academic Preference in the above mention points means that candidates have to make the decision about the campus and programme. There is a total of five campuses under Amrita University which provide various engineering courses. Thus as per the preference of the candidates, selection has to be made. The Campuses as per the programme:
- Amaravati – ECE, CSE, ME, EEE, CE
- Amritapuri – ECE, CSE, ME, EEE
- Bengaluru – ECE, CSE, ME, EEE, EIE
- Chennai – ECE, CSE, ME, EEE, CE
- Coimbatore – ECE, CSE, ME, EEE, CE, EIE, CHE, AE
AEEE 2020 Counselling Process
In order to participate in the counselling process candidates need to visit the AEEE official website. The steps they need to follow are:
Step 1: Registration
- There will be separate counselling for each category i.e General and Reserved Category. Seats for the reserved category are embarked as per the norms of the University.
- The registration process will start as soon as the University releases the AEEE Result/Rank List 2020. The candidates who secure the rank are eligible for counselling. Counselling for JEE Main 2020 candidates, will start after the declaration of the JEE Main Result 2020.
- Registration doesn’t guarantee the seat or admission to the candidates.
- University refund the counselling fee if the seat is not provided to the students
While having the registration keep the following things in mind which is very important.
- Candidates Name shall be as per the qualifying examination records
- Enter valid Date of Birth
- Enter the Category correctly to avail the reservation during the seat allocation
- upload the plus two marks certificate/statement & transfer certificate and community certificate in the case of SC/ST category
- Marks to meet the eligibility & criteria requirement
- State Quota Eligibility
Step 2: Verification Of Documents
Candidates have to visit the campuses as mention by the University for the document verification. Candidates must have the original documents as well as copies of it. Before the seat allotment process, University calls the qualified students to verify the documents i.e Counselling. The Requirement of the documents at the time of the counselling are:
- Provisional Seat Allotment Order downloaded from the portal.
- Letter of Seat Acceptance downloaded from the portal.
- 10th and 12th Class Marks Statement
- 12th Examination Admit Card
- AEEE 2020 Admit Card or JEE Mains 2020 Score Card
- Conduct Certificate from the Institution where candidate studied 12th Class
- Community Certificate (If any)
- Transfer Certificate
Step 3: Seat Allotment & Acceptance of the offer
- Seat allotment takes place two days after the last date of registration for counselling. The seat will be allotted to the students on the basis of the rank they will get in the AEEE exam 2020 or JEE Main 2020.
- After accepting the offer candidates have to pay the tuition fee.
- If the candidates fail to have the original certificate at the time of verification then the seat allotment will get cancelled.
- As per the date mention in the Provisional Seat Allotment, candidates have to pay the fee within that date only. If candidates fail to confirm the seat then university allots the seat to the next eligible candidate.
- After making the payment candidates can download the Provisional Seat Allotment Order.
- In order to fill the seat allotment, there is a various phase. If the candidates are considered for sliding towards an academic preference of higher choice only if the fees are paid.
- Candidates can choose the seat allotment as Final/Sliding/Transfer
- Final – No more changes required as candidates are satisfied with the allotment
- Sliding – Candidate is interested in changing the branch within the same institute in the second allotment.
- Waiting List – those who couldn’t get the seat in the first allotment and wish to be considered for the next allotment
Conditions For AEEE 2020 Seat Allotment
There are various factors that play a role in determining seat allotment. Those conditions are:
- Category – At the time of seat allotment, University consider the category (SC/ST/OBC/General)
- Quota – Each branch earmarks a certain percentage of seats on each campus where the campuses are there.
- Rank / Score – Rank scored by the candidate in AEEE 2020 or JEE Main 2020
- Submit an academic preference opted by the candidate.
- Eligibility is important. If the candidate is not able to satisfy the eligibility requirements after the seat allotment and acceptance, admission will stand cancelled.
How to Download Counselling Letter of AEEE 2020?
Before appearing for the counselling, students have to download the counselling letter sent via mail. This is one of the important document which requires to attend the counselling process. Candidates have to visit the respective site and enter the login ID and password. One can view the counselling call letter. Since the counselling letter is available in PDF format, one can easily it can download it. Candidates have to take the print of it and take it on the day of the counselling.
Important Points Regarding AEEE 2020 Counselling
- Counselling will take place in the offline mode
- University will conduct the counselling on its campuses.
- Candidates must have the “Counselling Call Letter” while going for Counselling.
- Selected candidates are from the AEEE 2020 exam and JEE Main 2020
- Students must have the original document with them while going for counselling. University/Counselling Centre accepts no photocopies of the documents.
- If Community certificate is in other languages apart from English, they have to attach an English version certified by Notary Public
- If TC (Transfer Certificate) is not issued so far, then a letter from the Principal has to submit stating the name of the Higher Secondary School and the State to show state eligibility.
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.