AEEE Application Form 2020 : Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham or Amrita University has released the Application Form for the Engineering Entrance Examination on 19th September 2019. Candidates, who are interested in appearing for the AEEE Examination for the academic admission of 2020 session, can apply in both online and offline mode. The online AEEE Application Form 2020 is available on the official website of Amrita University, and the offline AEEE Application Forms are available at counters designated by Amrita University Exam Authorities. The Online Registration Procedure involves creating a login ID, filling in the required information, uploading images, and making the application fee payment. Offline Form needs to be filled neatly and comprehensibly which is to be posted to the University office.
Check Eligibility For AEEE Exam
In this article, read about the Amrita Application Form 2020, its release dates, applying procedure, eligibility criteria, and other important details.
Application Fee for JEE Main Candidates Changed
AEEE Application Form for the 2020 session has been released. The application fee has also been changed. The link to fill the form is available on this page below.
AEEE Application Form Release Date 2020
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham has activated the link of AEEE 2020 Registration for the candidates interested in appearing for AEEE 2020 on 19th September 2019. Candidates will have the provision of applying both online as well as offline. Therefore, dates will vary for the application submission in both modes.
Check the dates for AEEE Application Form 2020 submission below.
|AEEE 2020 Notification||19th September 2019|
|AEEE Application Form 2020 Release||19th September 2019|
|Last Date to submit AEEE 2020 Applications for CBT||31st March 2020|
|Last Date to submit AEEE 2020 Applications for Offline Test||25th April 2020|
AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
The Eligibility Criteria for applying in the AEEE 2020 examination set forth by the Amrita University is based on factors such as Age, Education Qualifications, minimum required percentage, and so on. Candidates must make sure that they clear the AEEE Eligibility Criteria before they begin with the registration.
- Age: Candidates, whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1999
- Educational Qualification: A pass in 10 + 2 (Class XII) or its equivalent examination
- Minimum Percentage: A Minimum of 60% aggregate of marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry with not less than 55% in each of these three subjects is required.
- Those who appear for the above examination in March/ April 2019 and expect to secure minimum marks as above may also apply.
- Candidate who will clear the JEE Main 2020 Examination will also be able to apply.
Amrita University Application Form 2020 Submission Procedure
The Application Form for the AEEE 2020 Exam is available online as well as offline. Candidates will have to follow different procedures for either of these modes. However, it is up to the candidate whether to fill the AEEE Application Form 2020 online or offline. Necessarily, the AEEE Application Form 2020 is to be filled and submitted in order to appear in the Examination; unless the candidate wishes to pursue with the JEE Main scores.
To fill the online form, candidates can follow up on the steps given below.
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates will be required to create a registration account by giving in some basic details such as name, email id, and so on.
- This will generate a Registration Number/ Application Number that the candidate will have to use for all future procedures.
Step 2: Update the AEEE Application Form
After creating the login account, the candidate will have to update the application form with relevant details. The particulars that the candidate has to fill are as follows.
- Name – Name shall be entered as per the records of the Xth standard.
- Date of Birth in DD/ MM/ YYYY format
- Gender – Male/ Female/ Transgender
- Category – OBC/ MBC/ SC / ST
- Plus Two State – State where the candidate completed his/ her XII Standard.
- Mobile Number – Most of the communication will be through the mobile. Enter a valid mobile number
- Son of/ Daughter of Name of Parent/ Guardian
- Enter in City, District, State, and PIN.
- Enter in Email ID and Alternate Phone number – This will be used in case if the mobile number is not reachable.
- Updating Images – Candidates must upload the images as per official guidelines.
- Updating Education Credentials – Academic Profile is to be updated
Step 3: Update Images
- Photograph File size must be less than the size mentioned in the application portal
|Recent Passport Size Photograph||JPEG/JPG||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||Less than 200 kb|
|Signature||JPEG/JPG||–||Less than 200 kb|
Step 4: Preview Amrita AEEE Online Form
After completion of the formalities, candidates should take a preview of the AEEE application form.
Offline Amrita University Application Form 2020
Application Submission Procedure – Offline OMR AEEE Application Form 2020 will be available at University counter of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore, and Chennai on producing a demand draft for INR 1000 in favour of Amrita School of Engineering, Payable at Coimbatore. It is important that those candidates who are purchasing offline application are required to send the application at the earliest. Applicants will receive an SMS with the link to fill the rest of the details to complete the application process. The data shall be filled on or before the last date of application submission.
Amrita Application Fees 2020
Firstly, For the online AEEE Application Form 2020, candidates will have to make the payment through online payment gateways. Furthermore, the payment can be made via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
|AEEE & JEE Main||INR 1000/-|
For Offline Application Form Fee Submission, candidates will have to submit the fee through Post Office, Dhanlaxmi Bank, and Federal Bank. Those candidates who are paying through a demand draft, have to make a DD drawn in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore. Candidates should write “B. Tech Application”, Name and Mobile number at the back of Demand Draft.