UGC NET E-Certificate: The candidates, who have qualified the examination will be able to download the E-Certificate of NTA UGC NET. The authority will release the E-Certificate exactly 3 months after the release of the result. One can grab the NTA NET e-certificate from the official website of the examination conducting authority. In order to retrieve the e-certificate of UGC NET, one will have to open the official website of the examination conducting authority and then click on the link of the e-certificate. After that, one will have to enter certain details in the login section. One must make sure that he/ she is providing the correct details. Any incorrect detail will stop one from accessing the e-certificate. The candidate is advised to print at least 1 copy of the e-certificate for future purposes.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
How to Download E-Certificate of UGC NET?
The candidate, while downloading the NTA NET E-Certificate, must know the correct procedure of doing the same. The complete process to download the E-Certificate of UGC NET is:
- Jump to the official website of exam conducting authority.
- Click the link of downloading the e-certificate.
- The screen, then, will reflect a window where one will be provided with two options. He/she has to choose 1 of them. The window will look like the following image:
- After one chooses option Yes and clicks on the Submit button, the following image will appear:
- If one chooses an option No, then the following window will appear:
- After filling in all the necessary details, the login section will appear which will look like the following image:
- After filling all the correct details, the candidate will get his/ her e-certificate. The E-Certificate will look like the following image:
- The candidate must print at least 1 copy of the E-Certificate for future purposes.
Unable to Download E-Certificate of NTA UGC NET?
If the candidate is facing difficulties in downloading the E-Certificate of UGC NET, then he/ she must follow a simple procedure which is mentioned below:
- Write a request letter to the concerned authority.
- The address, to which one has to write a letter is:
The Head, NET Bureau
UGC, South Campus, University of Delhi
Benito Juarez Marg
What details should one provide in the Request Letter?
The letter, which is written to the authority must contain the information which is short, precise and to-the-point. The matter, written in the letter must include the stuff related to the request, the roll no of the candidate, date of the examination and UGC NET Reference Number (if one knows it). The candidate must attach certain documents with the request letter. The documents are:
- Matriculation Certificate/ Certificate of High School/ Higher Secondary
- Degree of Master’s
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Physical Disability (if applicable)
Note: All the documents must be attested by a Gazetted Officer along with a stamp bearing name, the designation of the officer and official address. The certificates must be in either Hindi or English. If the same is in any other language, then they must be translated into the prescribed language.
For how long will the E-Certificate be valid?
- The E-Certificate of Junior Research Fellowship will be valid for 3 years from the exact date of the declaration of the result.
- The validity of E-Certificate will be valid until the lifetime.
Once the candidate receives the E-Certificate, he/ she can apply either for the Assistant Professor in a reputed university/ institute or for a course of Ph.D. in any reputed university/ institute.