UGC NET Answer Key 2020- The Question Papers, marked responses of each candidate and the provisional answer keys for 26 NET Subjects (English & Commerce in 02 shifts) conducted between 04 November and 13 November 2020 is now available on the website ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Answer Key challenge facility will be available from 16.11.2020 (06:00 PM) to 18.11.2020 (06:00 PM). The candidates, who successfully take the exam will be able to download the answer key. The answer key can be found on the official website of NTA (ntanet.nic.in). The applicants can access the UGC NET Answer Key Paper-1 by clicking on the link mentioned in the article. The authority also gives the provision for the candidates to raise an objection against the provisional UGC NET Answer Key Paper-2. Therefore, it is necessary for all the applicants to download the NTA UGC NET Answer Key 2020 and match their Response Sheet with the official answer key.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- UGC NET June 2020 Question Papers, marked responses of each candidate and the provisional answer keys for 26 NET Subjects (English & Commerce in 02 shifts) conducted between 04 November and 13 November 2020 is now available on the website ugcnet.nta.nic.in.) Click Here. Answer Key challenge facility will be available from 16.11.2020 (06:00 PM) to 18.11.2020 (06:00 PM).
UGC NET Exam Schedule and Details
The UGC NET Exam is conducted from 24th September 2020 to 17th October 2020. The next set of exams will start from November 2020. Candidates can check the exam dates of UGC NET. Each exam is conducted in two shifts consisting of Paper I and II. Paper I consists of 50 Questions and Paper-II comprise of 100 Questions. Go through the UGC NET Exam Pattern.
UGC NET Answer Key 2020 (Shift I and II)
UGC-NET Exam Analysis (17th October 2020) Shift I
- The Shift I Paper conducted on 17th October 2020 was pretty easy.
- Questions were asked from the following section (4 to 5 questions from research aptitude, 5 to 6 questions from teaching aptitude, 15+ questions from Match and Column, and 10+ questions from the sequence).
- Questions from Paper 2 was also easy. Moreover, 2 reading comprehension was asked from the Commerce subject -one from Consumer basis and second from Employ work ethics.
Shift II Exam Analysis (17th October 2020)
- The difficulty level of the question paper was easy to moderate.
- Most of the questions were application/concept based.
- 5 to 6 questions were from research and teaching aptitude.
- Overall, all the sections were pretty easy.
Schedule of UGC NET 2020
After the candidate takes UGC NET 2020, he/ she must be aware of the Dates of the release of the UGC NET Answer Key June 2020. The official dates have been summarized in the tabular format mentioned below:
|Events||December Session||June Session|
|UGC NET Exam date||2nd to 6th December 2020||to be notified|
|Answer Key Date||23rd December 2020||Released|
|Release of Result||31st December 2020||to be notified|
How To Download UGC NET Answer Key?
Candidates who have appeared in the exam must know the process to Check UGC NET Answer Key for June 2020 exam session. Therefore, we are giving the steps to download the Answer Key online from the official website of the NTA. Candidates can follow the below-given steps in the same order to access the UGC NET Answer Key June 2020:
- Click on the link of the answer key mentioned in this article.
- The answer key will reflect on the screen in a PDF Format.
- Cross-check your answers.
- Download the UGC NET Answer Key PDF for future purposes.
How to Calculate Marks through Solution Key of NTA UGC NET?
The candidate can calculate his/ her expected marks through the NTA UGC NET Answer Key 2020. One can do the same with the help of the prescribed exam pattern. Below mentioned is the exam pattern:
|Marking Scheme||2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer|
Raising Objections against Answer Key of NTA NET
After the release of the provisional NTA UGC NET Answer Key, the authority will be providing one with the facility of raising the objections against the answer key. One can do the same on the official website of the examination conducting authority. The candidates, who want to challenge the answer key will have to pay a certain amount of fee. The amount, which is to be paid is Rs. 1000/-. After the candidate raises the objection, the authority will analyze the same. Post analyzing, the authority has released the official answer key of June NET Exam following which no further objections will be taken.
UGC NET Result 2020
NTA will release the result of UGC NET on its official website. The dates of the release of the result are 31st of December 2019 and 5th July 2020. In order to access the result, one will have to open the official website of the examination conducting authority and then click on the provided link of the result. After that one will have to enter the required credentials in the login section.
The candidates have to make sure that he/ she is entering the correct credentials. Providing any incorrect detail will stop one from accessing the result. This is to be noted that the authority will select any candidate keeping in mind the selection procedure of UGC NET.