The examination of UGC will be conducted all over India. However, the candidates should choose the UGC NET exam centres as per his/ her comfort. Furthermore, one is advised to reach at least 1 hour prior to the time of the examination. Additionally, the candidates have to bring certain documents to the UGC NET 2020 test centre. No candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination without the necessary documents. The authority will not allow any kind of electronic gadget inside the examination hall. The complete list of the UGC NET 2020 Exam Center will be published on In order to know more about the exam centres, go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
List of UGC NET Test Centers
The UGC NET will be conducted all over India. The list of the exam centres of UGC NET is mentioned below in a tabular format:
|Name of the State||UGC NET 2020 Exam Center|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
|Jammu & Kashmir|
How to Check NET Exam Center 2020?
The candidates, who wish to take the examination of UGC NET will be able to check its exam centres by following the steps mentioned below:
- Open the official website of the authority.
- Click on the link to the exam centre.
- The list shall be made available in PDF Format.
- Save the complete PDF for future purposes.
What Documents have to be brought to the Examination Centre?
The candidate has to bring certain documents to the examination centre. The following is the list which has to be brought to the examination centre:
- Admit Card of UGC NET 2020
- A valid ID Proof, i.e. Adhar Card, Ration Card, Voter Id, Passport, Driving Licence
- Two passport size photograph
Instructions to the Candidates related to NET Examination Centres
- One has to bring certain documents to the UGC NET examination centre. No one will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the examination hall.
- The candidate is advised to reach the examination centre at least 1 hour prior to the time of the examination.
- No one will be allowed to enter inside the examination hall after the time of the examination has extended.
- The hall ticket has to be brought to the examination hall. No candidate will be allowed inside the examination centre without the admit card.
- No type of examination gadget, i.e, calculator, electronic watch, etc will be allowed inside the examination hall.
- If the authority finds anyone doing the cheating, it will cancel his/ her application form immediately.