The examination of UGC will be conducted all over India. The candidates should choose the UGC NET exam centers 2020 as per his/ her comfort. One is advised to reach at least 1 hour prior to the time of the examination. The candidates have to bring certain documents to the examination centre. No candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination without the necessary documents. The authority will not allow any kind of electronic gadget inside the examination hall. In order to know more about the exam centres, go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
UGC NET Exam Centers 2020
The UGC NET will be conducted all over India. The list of the examination centres is mentioned below in a tabular format:
|Name of the State||UGC NET Exam Centre 2019-20|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
|Jammu & Kashmir|
What Documents have to be brought to the Examination Centre?
The candidate has to bring certain documents to the examination centre. The following is the list which has to be brought to the examination centre:
- Admit Card
- A valid ID Proof, i.e. Adhar Card, Ration Card, Voter Id, Passport, Driving Licence
- Two passport size photograph
Instructions to the Candidates related to Examination Centres
The instructions related to the Examination Centre are:
- One has to bring certain documents to the examination centre. No one will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the examination hall.
- The candidate is advised to reach the examination centre at least 1 hour prior to the time of the examination.
- No one will be allowed to enter inside the examination hall after the time of the examination has extended.
- The hall ticket has to be brought to the examination hall. No candidate will be allowed inside the examination centre without the admit card.
- No type of examination gadget, i.e, calculator, electronic watch, etc will be allowed inside the examination hall.
- If the authority finds anyone doing cheating, it will cancel his/ her application form immediately.