UGC NET Result 2020 for June session (November 2020) Exam has been anounced. One can check the NTA UGC NET result 2020 from the official website of the examination conducting authority. The authority will release the answer key along with the result. In order to download the result, one will have to jump on ntanet.nic.in and then click on the provided link of the UGC NET Result 2020. Post it, one will be asked to enter the required credentials UGC NET login section. One must provide all the correct details in the login section. If he/ she provides any incorrect detail, then he/ she will be stopped from accessing the result. The following article mentions the complete details of the NTA UGC NET 2020 Result.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The National Testing Agency has released the result of the exam conducted between 4th, 5th, 11th, 12th, and 13th November 2020. Click Here to Check the result
UGC NET Result Date 2020
The candidates must keep himself/themselves updated regarding the important dates of the result of UGC NET 2020. One cannot afford to skip any of the dates.
December 2020 Session:
|UGC NET Exam date||2nd to 6th December 2020|
|Answer Key Date||23rd December 2020|
|Release of Result||31st December 2020 (Released)|
June 2020 Session:
|UGC NET Exam date||24th September 2020 to 11th November 2020|
|Answer Key Date||30th November 2020 (Released)|
|Release of Result||1st December 2020 (Released)|
Steps to Download NTA UGC NET 2020 Result
The steps to check the result of NTA UGC NET are:
- Click on the direct link of the UGC NET June 2020 Result provided in this page. You will be redirected to the official website of the authority.
- Click on View Result/ Scorecard.
- Hit on either way through which you wish to retain the result., i.e, through Application Number and Password or Through Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Enter the required detail in the login section. The following details will have to be provided in the login section:
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Security Pin
The login window will look like the following image:
- Click on the Submit button.
- The following image will appear:
- Click on View Result.
- The result will appear on the screen. The UGC NET Result will look like the following image:
- Download and print the result for future purposes.
Matter on NTA UGC NET 2020 Result
The result of UGC NET will be mentioning much important matter regarding the candidate and his/ her performance in the examination. One is advised to make sure that the details (especially personal details) are correct. In case of any discrepancy, one must immediately approach the examination authorities.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll No of the candidate
- Name of the Subject
- Category of the candidate
- Disability status of the candidate
- Application Number of the candidate
- Name of the mother of the applicant
- Name of the father of the candidate
- Marks Obtained in Paper 1 and 2
- Maximum Marks
- Percentage of the candidate
- Qualifying status of the candidate
Guidelines Related to Result of NTA NET
- One, while providing in the details in the login section must make sure that they are providing in the correct details.
- The candidates should be aware of the result dates after they have taken the examination.
- If the candidates have not scored marks as per the required marks, they will not be considered eligible to take admission in the college aspired.
UGC NET Answer Key 2020
- The authority has released the answer key post the declaration of the result.
- The candidates can find the answer key of UGC NET 2020 on the website of the concerned authority.
- With the help of the answer key, one will be able to evaluate his/ her performance in the examination.
NTA UGC NET Cut Off 2020
- The UGC Cutoff 2020 has been released on the official website of the examination conducting authority.
- It contains the minimum required marks.
- The cut off gets released after the declaration of the result.