The Application Form for the candidates of Jammu and Kashmir has been released on the 4th of November 2019. The last date to fill the form is the 8th of November 2019. The official notice has been given down below. One could fill the online form from the official website of the examination conducting authority, i.e., National Testing Agency. In order to fill the UGC NET 2020 Application Form, the candidates will have to open the official website of the examination authority and then click on the link of the UGC NET application form. Post that, the candidates will be asked to enter the required details in the form of NTA NET 2020. The candidates shall make sure that they are filling in the correct details in the form. Any incorrect detail can prohibit one from proceeding onto the next step of applying for the exam. The candidate will have to provide the eligibility details, personal details, etc in the application form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
After the candidate provides each and every detail in the form, he/ she will be asked to upload necessary documents. The candidate has to make sure that the documents he/ she is uploading are of the specifications as per decided by the authority. Following the upload of the documents, one will be asked to pay a certain amount of fee. The procedure of fee payment will be mandatory. The fee can be paid online as well as offline mode.
UGC NET Application Form 2020 for the candidates of J & K Released!
Application Fee of NTA NEET 2020
The step of the payment of the application fee will be mandatory. The candidate can pay the fee through online as well as offline mode. The UGC NET Application Fee 2020 can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking or E-Challan at the nearest bank (Syndicate Bank/ ICICI Bank/ Canara Bank). The fee criteria are:
UGC NET Form Dates 2020
The aspirants of UGC NET must make sure that they are keeping up with all the crucial dates. National Testing Agency released all its official dates on the 21st of August 2019. All the crucial dates are:
For J&K Candidates:
|Release of Official Notification||1st November 2019|
|Application Form Release date||4th November 2019 (Released)|
|Last date to Submit Application Form||8th November 2019|
For Other Candidates:
|Events||December Session||July Session|
|Release of Official Notification||21st August 2019||21st August 2019|
|Application Form Release date||9th September 2019||16th March 2019|
|Last date to Submit Application Form||15th October 2019||16th April 2020|
|Last date to Submit Application Form with the fee||16th October 2019||16th April 2020|
UGC NET 2020 Apply Online Steps
The procedure to fill the NTA UGC NET Application Form 2020 is:
- Click on the link of the application form mentioned in this article or open the website of the authority.
- If you are a newbie to the website, then click on new Registration.
- Read the instructions and hit Click Here to Proceed.
- Fill your personal details. The details, that are to be filled in the personal ones are:
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the mother of the candidate
- Father’s Name of the candidate
- Identity Type
- Identification Number
- The DOB of the applicant
- Candidate’s Gender
- Enter your contact details. The contact details will comprise of:
- Address of the candidate
- City/ Town/ Village of the candidate
- State/ UT
- E-mail Address
- Mobile Number
- The optional contact number of the candidate
- Pin Code
- Choose your password with the help of security question. Confirm password and then enter the security pin.
- Click on Submit.
- Then a window will open asking to review all the details. The candidate must take a careful look at the details and confirm the same as they can not be changed afterwards.
- Post confirming, click on I Agree and Final Submit respectively.
- After clicking, you will receive an e-mail and a confirmation message.
- Post that the screen will reflect the application number.
- Complete the registration form. The following details will be needed in further form:
- Exam Center
- Educational Qualification
- Research Details (if any)
- Security PIN
- Then you will come across a window which will be asking to review all the details entered by you. One is advised to look carefully at the same as once the details entered cannot be changed afterwards.
- Once you confirm all the details entered, click on I Agree and Final Submit.
- Upload the mandatory documents. While doing the same, the candidate must make sure that the specifications of the documents are as per prescribed by the authority. The specifications of the documents are:
|Photograph||10 kb to 200 kb||3.5 cm X 4.5 cm|
|Signature||4 kb to 30 kb||3.5 cm X 1.5 cm|
- Pay the mandatory fee.
- Submit the Application Form.
Application Form Correction of NTA NET 2020
- In case if one fills any incorrect detail in the application form, then he/ she will be able to correct the same.
- The application correction window will be available within a specific period of time, so one is advised to edit his/ her application form within that period only.
- The candidate will be able to edit his/ her application form in an online mode only.