UP CPAT Admit Card 2019 will be available soon after the completion of the application form filling dates. The Hall Ticket will be available online on the official website of UP CPAT. Lucknow University is the main conducting body of UP CPAT Exam. Well, it is expected that the admit card will be released in the month of September, just a few days before the date of the exam. Candidates will be able to download the admit card by submitting their Registration Number and Password. Therefore, if you are one among them who have applied for UP CPAT 2019, then you must check this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The UP CPAT 2019 Hall Ticket will be issued only to those candidates whose application form has been successfully accepted by the conducting authority. Thus, in this article, you will get complete details about UP CPAT Hall Ticket 2019, including dates and process. So, go through the article carefully.
UP CPAT Admit Card 2019 – Expected Dates
Well, the Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith has not announced any official dates yet regarding the Admit Card. However, you can check the expected dates here down below. The dates regarding the exam and the admit card will be available on the official website. Therefore, it is recommended that you check the official website of UP CPAT to receive the latest updates and notifications.
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Expected)|
|The Release of the Admit Card||First Week of September 2019|
|Date of the Entrance Exam||Second Week of September 2019|
With the help of these dates, you can get an idea about the examination dates and start your preparation according to that. We will soon update the dates on our website as soon as it is released.
UP CPAT Admit Card 2019
The UP CPAT 2019 Admit Card will be available online only. No candidates will receive the admit card through post. You can download the Admit card from the official website. To download the UP CPAT Hall Ticket 2019, you have to enter your Registration Number and E-mail ID. Therefore, make sure that you keep your Registration Number safe. The UP CPAT Hall Ticket is a mandatory document as it carries all the details of the applicant and exam. It serves as an Identity Proof for the applicants who are appearing for the exam.
How to Download UP CPAT Admit Card 2019?
Well, now that you have got an idea about the UP CPAT Admit Card, now let’s know how can you download it. The Admit Card will be available online and will be released on the official website just a few days before the date of the exam. Since the link to download the admission ticket will be available for a limited period of time. Therefore, download the admit card before the ending date.
The step by step procedure to download UP CPAT 2019 Admit Card is as follows-
- Visit the official website of UP CPAT.
- Click on the Admit Card Link that is available on the Homepage Section.
- Once, you click on the link, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter the required details correctly- Registration Number and Password and submit.
- The Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details and then download and take the printout of the Hall Ticket.
Make sure that you enter all the details correctly at the time of filling UP CPAT Application Form 2019. This is because, on the basis of the details on the online form, the admit card will be released. Once, the admit card is released, there is no way to correct the details again. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you enter all the information correctly.
Details Printed on UP CPAT Admit Card 2019
As we have stated earlier, that the Admit Card will comprise of all the details about the exam and the applicant. Hence, while downloading the hall ticket of UP CPAT, you will get the following details printed on it.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Name of the Entrance Examination
- Timings of the Exam
- Date of the Exam
- Reporting Time of the Exam
- Venue of the Entrance Examination
- Exam Center Name and Code
- Signature and Photograph of the Candidate.
- List of Instructions to be followed by the candidate
Check all the details before downloading the UP CPAT Exam Card 2019. The details once printed on the Hall Ticket will not be rectified again.
List of Documents That You Need to Carry Along with UP CPAT Admit Card 2019
Well, while going to appear the exam. You need to carry a few things along with the UP CPAT Exam Card 2019. The list of the documents that you have to carry are as follows-
- Valid Photo Identity Proof such as Passport/Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID etc.
- Recent Passport Size Photographs (the one you have uploaded at the time of filling the Online Form).
- UP CPAT 2019 Admit Card.
You need to carry all these documents to the examination. Failing to carry any of these documents can cause rejection of the candidature.
List of Instructions Printed on the UP CPAT Admit Card 2019
In your UP CPAT Admission Ticket, on the bottom section, you will see a list of instructions that have to be followed by the applicant before and at the time of filling the online form. Hence, the list of the Instructions that are available on the UP CPAT Admit Card 2019 are as follows-
- Candidates must carry a colored printout of the UP CPAT Admit Card 2019.
- The Hal Ticket will be available online only.
- Download the Admit Card before the date of the examination.
- Applicants will not receive the Admit Card through Post.
- It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the exam.
- Candidates must reach the examination center an hour before the reporting time. Candidates reaching after the reporting time will not be entertained.
- The Applicants must carry all the required documents that are asked to bring at the time of the exam.
- If you fail to appear the exam, the application fees will not be refunded.
- Test Centers once allotted, will not be changed.
- No electronic gadgets or devices such as – mobile phones, calculators, Bluetooth devices, pen drives, pagers, etc. are allowed to the examination hall.
Importance of UP CPAT Admit Card 2019
The Admit Card of Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-AYUSH Test is a very important document. As it serves as an Identity Proof, therefore it has to be carried by the applicants who are appearing the exam. The UP CPAT Admit Card will contain the details of the applicant as well as the exam. Candidates must follow all the instructions that are available on the Hall Ticket. Candidates must keep the Admission Ticket safe, it is because, at the time of UP CPAT Counselling, you will have to show your UP CPAT, 2019 Admit Card as verification. Hence, you must keep the Admit Card safe till the completion of the Admission Process.
If any candidate fails to bring the UP CPAT Admit Card 2019 to the examination hall, then he/she will not be allowed to appear the exam.
UP CPAT Exam Center 2019
The details about the UP CPAT Examination Center 2019 will be available on the Admit Card. The choice of the examination center will be available at the time of filling the application form. You cannot change the exam center once it is allotted. The UP CPAT Entrance Examination 2019 will take place in various parts of Uttar Pradesh. Hence, the expected centers of UP CPAT Exam 2019 is as follows-
The details of the examination centre and city will be available on the UP CPAT Admit Card 2019.
Summary of UP CPAT Admit Card 2019
At the end of this article, you might have got an idea of the UP CPAT Hall Ticket. Hence, to sum up, the summary of the UP CPAT Exam Card is as follows-
|Name of the Exam||UP CPAT – Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-AYUSH Test|
|Conducting Body||Lucknow University|
|Release Date of the Admit Card||September 2019|
|Mode of releasing the Admit card of UP CPAT 2019||Online|
|Date of the Entrance Exam||September/October 2019|
If you have any queries regarding the UP CPAT 2019 Admit Card, then submit your queries on the comment section below.