UAPMT Admit Card 2019 will be available online on the official website of UAPMT. The Admit Card will be available just a few days before the date of the exam. Well, the Uttarakhand BAMS Admit Card 2019 will be issued only to those applicants whose UAPMT Application Form 2019, has been accepted by the Examination Authority. Thus, it’s very important that you fill all the details in the Application Form correctly. The UAPMT 2019 Admission Ticket is a mandatory document, as it serves as an Identity Proof for the applicant. Therefore, if your application form has been submitted successfully, candidates can check out this article carefully. In this application form, we have provided details about the date, process to download, exam pattern and other details related to the exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Also, check MP PAHUNT 2019
UAPMT Admit Card 2019
The UAPMT Hall Ticket 2019, will be available in the month of June 2019. The Admit Card will be released online by the Uttarakhand Ayurveda University. Candidates can download the admit card by submitting their Registration Number and Password. Thus, you will be able to download the BAMS Admit Card 2019, just a few days before the date of the entrance exam. The Admit Card will carry all the details about the Examination and Candidate, which we will be discussing in the later section.
UAPMT Admit Card 2019 – Expected Dates
The Uttarakhand Ayurveda University has not released the dates for the UAPMT Entrance Exam 2019, yet. The dates will be published on the official website. However, we have listed out the expected tentative dates here. Through these dates, candidates can get an idea about the event dates and start their preparation on the basis of that.
|Starting Date of the UAPMT Online Form 2019||April 2019|
|Closing Date of the Online Form||May 2019|
|The Release of the Admit Card 2019||June 2019|
|Date of the Entrance Examination||June 2019|
|Declaration of the UAPMT Result 2019||June/July 2019|
Apart from this, the applicants must check the official website as well to get the latest updates and notifications regarding the exam.
Check BHU BAMS 2019
How to Download UAPMT Admit Card 2019?
The step by step procedure to download Uttarakhand Admit Card 2019 for BAMS/BHMS/BUMS is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of the UAPMT – www.uau.ac.in
- When you land on the Homepage, click on the Admit Card link
- After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to a new page
- Now, enter the required details – Registration Number and Password (Date of Birth) and Captcha Code.
- Click on the submit button.
- The Admit Card of UAPMT 2019 will displayed on the screen
- Download and take the printout of the UAPMT Admit Card 2019.
- Keep a copy of the Admit Card safe, for future reference.
Details Printed on UAPMT 2019 Hall Ticket
Your UAPMT Admit Card 2019 will comprise of the following details printed on it-
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth of the Applicant
- Father’s Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Exam
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Date and Timing of the Entrance Exam
- Reporting Time
- The venue of the Exam
- Name of the Course Applied for
- List of Instructions to be Followed in the Exam
Well, the applicants must note that the UAPMT Admit Card 2019 will contain only the details as per the details that you submitted at the time of filling the online form. Therefore, candidates are advised to submit the application form correctly.
If Details Printed in UAPMT Admit Card 2019 is Wrong
The Uttarakhand Ayurveda University does not offer any facility to modify or correct the details printed on the Admit Card. However, you can contact the Helpline Center of UAPMT 2019, the details are provided below –
Contact Number of UAPMT 2019
- +91-135-2685137, 7895305763, and E-mail ID is [email protected]
Documents to be Carried Along with UAPMT Admit Card 2019
Candidates have to carry to following documents along with the UAPMT Admit Card –
- A printout of the UAPMT 2019 Hall Ticket.
- Valid Photo Identity Proof such as Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/PAN Card etc.
- A recent passport size photograph, the one uploaded at the time of the application form.
Importance of UAPMT Admit Card 2019
Well, the UAPMT Admit Card 2019 plays a very important role in the Uttarakhand BAMS/BHMS/BUMS Admission Process. The Hall Ticket will be available in online mode only. Not only this but the UAPMT 2019 BAMS/BHMS/BUMS Admission Ticket also serves as Identity Proof for the applicants. Therefore, it is very important that you carry your Admit Card with you. No candidate will be eligible to appear the Entrance Examination without the Admit Card.
Check GNM Nursing 2019
List of Instructions Printed on UAPMT Admit Card 2019
The Lower Section of the Hall Ticket comprises of the UAPMT Admit Card 2019 Instructions. Candidates must follow all the instructions that are printed on the admit card. These instructions are the list of the guidelines that the applicant has to follow in order to complete the exam session successfully.
- Candidates must reach the Examination Center before the reporting time. Reaching early can be an advantage for you. This is because at the exam center you might undergo a lot of processes which can be a little chaos. Therefore, it is advised that you reach the examination center, an hour before the exam.
- Make sure that you carry all the valid documents along with you to the exam hall. The Printout of the Admit Card must be colored and should not be crippled or folded.
- Bringing electronic gadgets such as Mobile Phones, Calculators, Pagers to the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
- Leaving the examination hall before the mentioned time is not allowed.
UAPMT 2019 Examination Pattern
- The Exam will be conducted offline in Hindi and English Language
- The Total Time Duration of the Exam is 2 Hours
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark is awarded.
- The Questions will be available in multiple objective type questions
- There will be four sections – Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, and Botany Section.
- Each section will consist of 50 Questions of 50 marks
Hence, overall there will be a total of 200 Questions of 200 marks. Thus, make sure that you go through the examination pattern before attending the exam.
Check Paramedical Exam 2019
Highlights of UAPMT Admit Card 2019 – Summary
- The UAPMT BUMS/BAMS/BHMS Admit Card 2019 will be available online only. No candidates will receive their Admit Card through the post.
- The Admit Card will be available on the official website of UAPMT- www.uau.ac.in
- The Hall Ticket contains the details about the Exam and the candidate.
- The Admit of Uttarakhand BAMS is a mandatory document. No candidate will be allowed to appear the exam with the Admit Card.
- Make sure that you download before the date of the exam.
The UAPMT Admit Card 2019 will be available in the month of June 2019 just a week before the exam. Candidates can check all the details about the Admit Card here. If you have any queries regarding the examination, then please do comment on the section below.