TJEE 2019 Admit Card: The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination will issue the TBJEE 2019 admit card. The TBJEE 2019 Admit card will be generated for those candidates who are going to take the TJEE 2019. The exam will be conducted in offline mode and only those who have the TBJEE Admit card 2019 will be able to take the entrance exam. Candidates seeking admission into Engineering courses must carry the Tripura JEE admit card to the exam centre. The dates, details of TJEE 2019 Admit card and procedure to obtain the admit card has been provided here
Check Eligibility For Tripura JEE Exam
TJEE 2019 Admit Card
TJEE 2019 Admit Card: Appearing candidates must download their TBJEE 2019 admit card. TJEE admit card 2019 will be dispatched in the 4th week of March 2019. Candidates who have filled and submitted the TJEE application form correctly will be issued the TBJEE 2019 Admit Card. It is one of the most important document that a candidate must carry to the exam centre on the day of the exam. The TBJEE admit card 2019 will carry details of the candidate, the exam centre name and address, the course opted for and date and time of the exam. Without TJEE admit card, no aspirant will be allowed to appear for the exam.
TJEE 2019 Admit Card Date
TBJEE 2019 Admit Card: Candidates can note the tentative dates of TBJEE 2019 admit card tabulated below.
|TBJEE 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of TJEE 2019 Admit Card||4th week of March 2019|
|Date of TBJEE 2019 Entrance Exam||4th week of April 2019|
Procedure to download Tripura JEE Admit Card 2019
- Fill the application form available in various modes correctly.
- Provide the correct contact details and address.
- The TBJEE admit card 2019 will be dispatched through the India Post (Agartala Head P.O.), Tripura on the address provided at the time of filling up your application form.
- Check all the details on the admit card.
- Keep the admit card safely till the admission procedure is over.
Details on TJEE Admit Card 2019
TJEE 2019 Admit Card: Candidates must check that their TJEE admit card has below-listed information printed on it.
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Group to attend the exam
- Roll number of candidate
- Address of exam centre venue.
- Date and time of the exam.
- Photograph and full signature of the candidate
Group To Attend in the Tripura JEE 2019 Exam
The Tripura JEE admit card 2019 will carry the group for which the candidate is appearing for the exam.
|1.||A||Candidates seeking admission to Engineering / Technological Degree Courses, (Group – A) will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.|
|2.||B||Agricultural / Veterinary / Fishery and other such professional degree courses, (Group-B) will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.|
|3.||C||Those who desire to take chances in both of the above groups will have to appear in all the four subjects (Group-A).|
Issues Regarding TJEE 2019 Admit Card
TJEE 2019 Admit Card: There may be cases where after the dispatch of TJEE Admit card 2019, the registered candidate does not receive it due to postal dislocation or any other cause. In such a situation the applicant or his / her parent/guardian will be required to contact the office of the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination, Old Secretariat Complex, Finance Building, Agartala, West Tripura on the prescribed date and time with the documents. The notification regarding the same will be issued on the official website.
Instructions for TBJEE Admit Card 2019
- Without the Tripura JEE Admit card 2019, candidates will not be allowed to take the entrance examination.
- Since the exam will be conducted in offline mode, students must not forget to bring a blue/black ball point pen.
- The signature on the OMR sheet should be the same as that on the Application form.
- Candidates must carry the original TBJEE 2019 admit card, a xerox of the same and a government approved identity card like Driving license, Aadhar card, Voter ID card and Pan card.
- Candidate must carry the TJEE 2018 Admit Card in every session of examination. It must be shown to the Officer-In-Charge / Invigilator in the examination hall.