TBJEE Application Form 2020: The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) will conduct the exam which is known as Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE). In order to sit for the exam, candidates had to fill the Tripura JEE application form in an online mode. Candidates visited the official site of the Board or clicked on the link given below to fill the form. Candidates had to be ready with the documents before filling the TBJEE application form. In order to fill the form online, candidates had to register themselves then fill the required details, upload the image and pay the application fee in order to complete the TJEE Application process.
Check Eligibility For Tripura JEE Exam
TBJEE Application Form 2020– Apply Now (OVER)
TBJEE Application Form Important Date 2020
Those who were eligible to fill the form had to be aware of the TBJEE important dates so as not to miss any update on it.
|Release of Application Form||4th February 2020|
|Last date to submit the TBJEE Application Form||24th February 2020|
TBJEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
In order to appear for the Tripura JEE 2020, candidates have to fulfill certain eligibility criteria. Not all candidates can participate in the TBJEE exam. So, before filling the application form, keep the TBJEE eligibility criteria into mind.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have the Tripura domicile. Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC) issued by the appropriate authority of candidate/father/mother which one is applicable, must be submitted at the time of counselling.
- Must have cleared the 12th board from the Tripura Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination board like CBSE/ICSE etc.
- Candidates must have subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as the main subject in 12th board/intermediate.
- Children of All India Services Officers born in Manipur-Tripura cadre and the children of the employees of State Government posted outside Tripura will be eligible to appear at the examination irrespective of their prior stay in Tripura.
- In case, a candidate is not permanent resident of Tripura but his / her parent is an Officer on deputation to the Government of Tripura / Officer of the Central Government working in Tripura and has served in Tripura continuously for a period of 3 (three) years or more and passed Higher Secondary Examination from an Institution of Tripura he/she is eligible for appearing in the Examination.
- Children of serving defense personnel (Army / Navy / Air Force) hailing from Tripura are also eligible to appear at the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination provided that their children should have stayed in Tripura continuously for not less than 5 (five) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination of Tripura and that the candidate must have passed or appeared / due to appear at the H.S.(+2) Examination or equivalent Examination in the year of Joint Entrance Examination from any institution of Tripura with subjects in which he/she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination.
|Note: If a candidate is allotted a seat in the past inside or outside the State on the basis of the result of Tripura Joint Entrance Examination he/she shall not be eligible to appear at the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination this year or subsequent year unless he/she has surrendered the allotted seat in writing within specific time to the appropriate authority.|
How To Fill TBJEE Application Form 2020?
In order to fill the Tripura JEE application form, candidates had to follow certain steps. First of all, they had to visit the official site of TBJEE and locate the link to apply TBJEE 2020. Candidates had to follow the below-given steps to fill up the application form.
Step 1: Registration
- The Candidate must Register using a Valid Unique Email – ID and Mobile Number. They have first click on the “New User Registration” and fill the details such as name, Email ID, mobile no., date of birth and create the password. Once successfully registered, the Candidate may log in to the online system
- After the successful registration, candidates will get the login ID in the respected Email-ID and phone number. This reference ID is a must for all further communication
- Candidates must log in into ethe account by entering the “User ID” and “Password”
Step 2: Edit Profile
Once Logged in, the Candidate must fill all the details in the Edit Profile Form. Otherwise, he/she will not be able to fill the TBJEE Application Form.
Clicking on the edit profile a tab will be opened up and candidates have to fill the personal and contact details
Personal details such as:
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Guardian’s Name
- Relationship with Guardian
- PWD status (Yes/No)
- Ex-Service Man (Parents) (Yes/No)
- Below Poverty Level (Yes/No)
After this, candidates have to click on the “next” button and enter the contact details, such as the Permanent and communication address.
After clicking the “next” button, candidates have to upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature. Candidates can also upload the two documents given below if they have.
- One Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate/Ration Card (if applicable)
- One Scanned Copy of Caste Certificate (if applicable)
|Image||File Format||Size||File Dimension||Others|
|Photo||JPEG or JPG||100 KB||3.5cm X 4.5cm|
|Signature||JPEG or JPG||60 KB||3.5cm X 1.5cm|
Check into the valid and invalid photo. Make sure that all the image is in the correct format otherwise form will be rejected.
Step 3: Fill the Application Form
After updating the profile, candidates have to fill the TBJEE Application Form. The details they need to fill the are:
- Qualification Details
- Residency Details (As per eligibility criteria are given in prospectus)
- Previous Application Details (if applicable)
- Other information e.g. Group choice, Venue choice, etc
Step 4: Finalising Application
- After entering the details, candidates have to check and finalize the application before moving ahead with the payment process.
- He/She can edit/correct the application form as many times as he/she wishes but must verify all the details before finalizing it.
Note: Once finalized, the Candidate will not be able to edit his/her application form anymore.
Step 5: Application Fee Payment
- Candidates can pay the fee only through the online mode through Credit/Debit Card, Netbanking through the Payment Gateway provided by us. No other mode of payment will be entertained.
- Amount is non-refundable
- If money is deducted once from a candidate’s account but not updated in the online system, candidates are requested to wait for 48 hours before trying again.
|Category-wise Application Fee|
|General male candidates||Rs 550/-|
|SC/ST male candidates||Rs 450/-|
|All Female** and BPL (male & female) candidates||Rs 350/-|
Step:6 – Print Acknowledegment
- After the payment candidates can take the print of the application acknowledgment for his/her record and future references.
- Candidate can also take the print of the fee receipt, if necessary.