BEEE Exam Pattern 2021: The BEEE Exam Pattern carries all the information about Bharath University Engineering Entrance Examination. All those who are going to take the exam must check the exam pattern along with the syllabus. The subject-wise syllabus will be released for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Candidates who are appearing for the exam must make sure that they also know the preparation strategies to prepare in a better way. The application form for BEEE 2021 has been released. Hence, the students must start preparing for the same as soon as possible.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
BIHER B.Tech Exam Pattern 2021
The BEEE exam pattern will inform all the appearing candidates about the exam duration, mode of the exam, the number of sections, marking scheme, etc. In order to prepare well for the examination, candidates must go through the exam pattern first. Having knowledge about the exam pattern will help the aspirant in solving the question paper easily. Check the BEEE exam pattern 2021 of the engineering entrance exam below:
- MODE – The exam will be conducted in both online as well as offline mode. It is expected to be held in two-phase: morning and afternoon
- DURATION – It will be conducted for 2 hours 30 minutes
- TYPE OF QUESTIONS – The questions will be of multiple-choice type
- NUMBER OF QUESTIONS – The question paper will have 100 questions in total
- SECTIONS – There will be 4 sections – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English
- MARKING SCHEME – 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer. There is no provision of negative marking
BEEE Exam Pattern- Marking Scheme
Candidates can check the marking scheme and the distribution of marks in BEEE 2021 question Paper:
|Sr. No.||Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks Allotted|
Bharath Engineering Entrance (BEEE) Syllabus 2021
The syllabus of BEEE 2021 will cover topics from class 12th. The appearing students must go through all the topics of the syllabus and gather the correct study material. You can check the subject wise syllabus tabulated below:
|English||According to class 12th syllabus|
|Physics||Mechanics, Units and Measurement, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Oscillation and Wave motions, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electricity and Magnetism, Ray and Wave Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics, Atomic Physics and Relativity, Electronics and Communication.|
|Chemistry||States of Matter, Atomic Structure, some basic concepts in Chemistry, Atomic structure, Chemical families-periodic properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Electrochemistry, solutions, Chemical Equilibrium, Surface Chemistry, Chemical kinetics and catalysis, Hydrocarbons, Some basic principles of Organic Chemistry, Organic compounds containing Nitrogen, Organic compound s containing Oxygen, Chemistry in everyday life, Polymers.|
|Mathematics||Matrices and determinants, quadratic equations, sets, relations and functions, complex numbers, permutations and combinations, Application of Matrices and determinants, Trigonometry, different calculus, integral calculus, straight lines in two dimensions, Mathematical induction and its applications, sequences and series, Applications of differential calculus, conic section in two dimensions, Vector Algebra, Measures of central tendency and probability|
How to prepare for BIHER Entrance Exam 2021?
After checking the BEEE exam pattern 2021 and subject wise syllabus, you can follow the preparations tips given below to prepare better for the examination. With the help of these tips, the candidate will be able to strategize his/her preparations. Have a look at the BEEE 2021 preparation strategies given below:
- Make a timetable on a daily basis to manage your time each day.
- Know the correct syllabus to gather the right study material. You must check the official website of the Bharath Institute to know the syllabus officially released.
- After completing the syllabus, you must practice questions on sample papers.
- You can try the online test and various other offline tests that will help you practice more and work on your weak sections.
- You must not forget to eat healthily and have a normal sleeping pattern during preparations so that you feel fit on the day of the examination.
The Bharath University is deemed to be a university, therefore, candidates must make sure that they know the whole timetable if they want to appear for the examination. If you have any queries, do ask us in the comments section below!