TBJEE Answer Key 2020: Answer key contains the correct response to the questions asked in the exam. Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination will release the answer key in an online mode on 27th April in the evening. Candidates have to download the TJEE Answer Key from the official site of the TBJEE. The TBJEE will publish the model and final Tripura JEE Answer key. Aspirants must be aware that the Board will display the TBJEE Model Answer Key of four different subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology).
Check Eligibility For Tripura JEE Exam
After conducting the TBJEE 2020 entrance test, the exam conducting authority will release the TBJEE Exam answer key. The answer key will be published for all those who have taken the exam. Board invites the feedback from students, guardians and expert bodies. After careful scrutiny of the feedback received by the Body, the subject expert will prepare the TBJEE Final Answer Key.
TBJEE Answer Key Release Date 2020
Candidates must be aware of the Tripura answer release date so as not to miss any update on the TBJEE answer key.
|TBJEE exam date||22nd and 23rd April 2020|
|Model TBJEE Answer key Release Date||27th April 2020|
|TJEE Final Answer Key Release Date||May 2020|
Download TBJEE Model Answer Key 2020
In order to download the Tripura JEE Answer Key, candidates have to follow certain steps. The steps they need to follow are:
- Visit the official website of TBJEE i.e. tbjee.nic.in or click on the link available above (at the time of the event).
- On the homepage, click on the TJEE answer key link.
- The answer key will be displayed in the PDF format.
- Download the answer key and cross-check all your answers.
How To Calculate Score By Using TBJEE Answer Key 2020?
The answer key gives an estimation of marks which the candidates get in the exam. Thus, on the basis of his/her performance, they get to know about their contributions to the exam and the colleges they will get. Keeping the following things in mind candidates can easily calculate their TBJEE Score 2020.
- Each subject contains a maximum of 100 marks each.
- There will be 50 questions which have to be answered compulsorily by the candidates. MCQ questions (5 each) from each subject.
- Every question will be of 2 marks and there is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
Thus, as per the subject, keep looking into the answer key and your answer. Following the way candidates will be able to calculate their score in the exam. Hence, in order to calculate the score, candidates must be well aware of the TBJEE exam pattern.
Important Points About TJEE Exam Answer Key
- Candidates will be able to view the official answer keys after the exam has been conducted at the exam centers.
- For each group of exam/ paper code, there will be a separate answer key.
- In case there is any doubt regarding the answer key, candidates can send their feedback to the concerned authority.
- Students can cross-check their answers and also calculate their probable score of the exam before the final result is out.
- After the model answer key has been released, the concerned authority will publish the final answer key.
- Many coaching institutes/centers will also publish the TJEE answer key. However, this will be the unofficial answer key and students must not rely on it totally.
How To Challenge TBJEE Answer Key 2020?
If at any point, candidates find the mistake in the TBJEE Answer key then they have to inform the concerned authority via email. It means that through online mode candidates can challenge the answer key. As proof, candidates have to pay a certain amount of money and submit the documents for verification claiming the objection. Cross-check everything before challenging the answer key because Board will provide a certain time for it after that no changes will be entertained later at any cost.