TBJEE Counselling 2022: The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination conducts the Tripura JEE (TJEE) counselling 2022 after the declaration of the TBJEE result. Only the qualifying students can participate in the TBJEE Counselling. Counselling is the final step in the process of admission. During the process of counselling, the official authorities will verify the original documents of the candidates. Candidates must bring their original certificates for hassle-free counselling. If there is any discrepancy in the certificate details, then the candidature will be cancelled, even if the student has qualified for the exam. Thus, the TJEE 2022 counselling will take place for eligible candidates.
Check Eligibility For Tripura JEE Exam
Tripura Board will conduct counselling for admission into various engineering, medical and dental colleges of the state. All eligible candidates have to participate in TJEE 2022 counselling. Those students who are qualified for the counselling must report to the given authority on the scheduled date and time. They must carry all the original documents for verification. Finally, after the successful verification and Tripura JEE Counselling, candidates will be allotted a seat. However, the admission will be considered final only after the payment of the course fees by the applicant.
TBJEE Counselling Schedule 2022
The TBJEE 2022 examination is separate or PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) and for PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) course. All candidates will have to attend the counselling in person according to the TJEE 2022 Counselling schedule. The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination will release the counselling schedules for PCM groups.
|Each and every candidate himself/herself must sign in the given register 1 (one) hour prior to the commencement of counselling session specified for him/her.|
N.B. The TBJEE counselling 2022 starts after the TBJEE 2022 exam. Successive rounds of Tripura JEE 2022 counselling will be based on the number of vacant seats.
TJEE Counselling Procedure 2022
- Eligible candidates have to appear in person for the TBJEE 2022 counselling.
- Each candidate must first make sure to check the full counselling schedule given on the official website.
- Authority will not allow the candidates to appear for the second round of TJEE 2022 counselling if they do not participate in the first round of counselling.
- The strict counselling will be conduct on the basis of the merit of the candidate, the preference, and seat availability.
- If the candidate has been allotted a seat in round 1, he/she must give up the seat in order to appear for the round 2 counselling of Tripura JEE 2022
- The candidate cannot claim back the surrendered seat of round 1. The new seat allotment in round 2 is on the basis of the new rank generated after the end of round 1.
- Candidates who are not able to attend round 1 of Tripura JEE counselling 2022 on the basis of medical grounds will get a seat in round 2 basis the initial rank obtained.
- In order to surrender the allotted seat, candidates must surrender the same within 7 days of the conduct of the counselling.
- After round 1 of TJEE 2022 counselling, the authority will release the list of vacant seats and will release the notification for round 2.
Documents Required for TBJEE Counselling 2022
Candidates must bring a set of original as well as a copy of TBJEE counselling 2022 documents listed below.
- 10th class Admit Card or equivalent / Birth certificate as proof of age.
- Admit card of 12th Board/ H.S (+2 stage) Examination or equivalent examination/ certificate from the concerned institution as proof of appearing in H.S (+2 stage) Examination or equivalent examination with the clear mention of subjects of Examination.
- Marksheet of 10th and 12th Board
- PRTC (not Citizenship certificate)/ other certificates as proof of residency** of the applicant or his/ her father/mother from the appropriate authority, which one is applicable.
- Caste (SC/ ST) Certificate
- Physically (PH) handicapped Certificate
- Certificate regarding the period of stay of Candidate / Father / Mother for not less than five years in case of wards of Ex-Serviceman/ Serving Defence Personnel, issued by the appropriate authority, where necessary.
- Ward of Ex-Serviceman Certificate (from Rajya Sainik Board/ Directorate of Sainik Welfare)
- Certificate showing the proof of Serving Defence Personnel, issued by the appropriate authority where necessary.
- Seat surrendered certificate from the concerned department, if applicable.
- BPL card from the appropriate authority where applicable.
TJEE Documents for Verification
Candidates have to carry a few documents for the verification rounds. All the documents will be verified by the college authorities.
- Candidates 10th Mark sheet and Passing Certificate (original and self-attested photocopy)
- Candidates 12th Mark sheet and Passing Certificate (original and self-attested photocopy)
- Permanent Residence of Tripura Certificate (PRTC)
- Tripura JEE 2022 Admit Card
- Tripura JEE 2022 Score Card
- Caste/Tribe Certificate for SC/ST candidates
- Identity Proof
- Recent passport photographs
TBJEE 2022 Seat Allotment Procedure
- Candidates participating in the TJEE 2022 counselling will be allotted seats purely on their merit status.
- There will be separate TJEE 2022 Seat Allotment for PCB and PCM groups. There will be 4 merit list – common merit list 1, common merit list 2, common merit list 3, common merit list 4.
- General category candidates can opt for the seats under the unreserved category (UR).
- For the SC/ST category candidates, the selection is on the basis of the below-given criteria:
- If the candidate from the reserved category opts for a seat in the UR category then he/she will be granted the seat and that seat will be deducted from the UR category. However, candidates will be required to fit the eligibility criteria and no seat will be deducted from the reserved category.
- If the candidate from the reserved category opts for a seat in the UR category in course of choice, then he/she will get the same and 1 seat will be deducted from the UR category, only if the course and institute are of his choice. If the course is from the choice of the candidate but the institute is different, the seat will be deducted from the reserved category. It is important to note that the candidate will be allotted this seat based on his/her merit not on the reservation criteria.
- In any case, the SC/ ST candidate can opt for a seat in the UR category or reserved category. However, if the UR seats are exhausted, candidates can opt for seats from the reserved category. Here, seats will be deducted from the number of seats available for SC/ ST category candidates.
In case you have any more queries or doubts, then comment down below. We will assist you shortly.