TBJEE Counselling 2020: The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination will conduct the Tripura JEE counselling 2020 after the declaration of the TBJEE result. Only the selected students can participate in the TBJEE Counselling. Thus the TJEE 2020 counselling will be conducted for eligible candidates listed in the merit list. Counselling will be held by the Tripura Board for admission into various engineering, medical and dental colleges of the state. All eligible and qualified candidates listed in the merit list will be called for TJEE 2020 counselling. After the declaration of TBJEE result, the TBJEE 2020 counselling will begin.
Check Eligibility For Tripura JEE Exam
TBJEE Counselling Date 2020
The TBJEE 2020 examination will be conducted separately for PCM (Physics, chemistry, Mathematics) and for PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) course. All candidates will be required to attend the counselling in person according to the TJEE 2020 Counselling schedule. The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination will release separate counselling schedules for PCM and PCB groups.
|PCB#||June- July 2020|
|PCM#||June- July 2020|
|Each and every candidate himself/herself must sign in the given register 1 (one) hour prior to the commencement of counselling session specified for him/her.|
The TBJEE counselling 2020 will commence after the TBJEE 2020 exam. Successive rounds of Tripura JEE 2020 counselling will be based on the number of vacant seats.
Tripura JEE Counselling Procedure 2020
- Eligible/qualified candidates have to appear in person for the TBJEE 2020 counselling.
- Each candidate must first make sure to check the full counselling schedule given on the official website.
- Authority will not allow the candidates to appear for the second round of TJEE 2020 counselling if they do not participate in the first round of counselling.
- The strict counselling will be conduct on the basis of merit of the candidate, the preference and seat availability.
- If the candidate has been allotted seat in round 1, he/she must give up the seat in order to appear for the round 2 counselling of Tripura JEE 2020
- The candidate cannot claim back the surrendered seat of round 1. The new seat allotment in round 2 will be done on the basis of the new rank generated after end of round 1.
- Candidates who are not able to attend round 1 of Tripura JEE counselling 2020 on the basis of medical grounds will get a seat in round 2 basis the initial rank obtained.
- In order to surrender the allotted seat, candidates must surrender the same within 7 days of conduct of the counselling.
- After round 1 of TJEE 2020 counselling, authority will release the list of vacant seats and will release the notification for round 2.
Check: Official Site Of TBJEE
Documents Required For TBJEE Counselling 2020
Candidates must bring a set of original as well as a copy of TBJEE counselling 2020 documents listed below.
- 10th class Admit Card or equivalent / Birth certificate as proof of age.
- Admit card of 12th Board / H.S (+2 stage) Examination or equivalent examination/ certificate from the concerned institution as a proof of appearing in H.S (+2 stage) Examination or equivalent examination with the clear mention of subjects of Examination.
- Marksheet of 10th and 12th Board
- PRTC (not Citizenship certificate)/ other certificates as proof of residency** of the applicant or his/ her father/mother from the appropriate authority, which one is applicable.
- Caste (SC/ ST) Certificate
- Physically (PH) handicapped Certificate
- Certificate regarding the period of stay of Candidate / Father / Mother for not less than five years in case of wards of Ex-Serviceman/ Serving Defence Personnel, issued by the appropriate authority, where necessary.
- Ward of Ex-Serviceman Certificate (from Rajya Sainik Board/ Directorate of Sainik Welfare)
- Certificate showing the proof of Serving Defence Personnel, issued by the appropriate authority where necessary.
- Seat surrendered certificate from the concerned department, if applicable.
- BPL card from the appropriate authority where applicable.
- Candidates 10th Mark sheet and Passing Certificate (original and self-attested photocopy)
- Candidates 12th Mark sheet and Passing Certificate (original and self-attested photocopy)
- Permanent Residence of Tripura Certificate (PRTC)
- Tripura JEE 2020 Admit Card
- Tripura JEE 2020 Score Card
- Caste/Tribe Certificate for SC/ST candidates
- Identity Proof
- 4-5 recent passport photograph
TBJEE 2020 Seat Allotment Procedure
- Candidates participating in the TJEE 2020 counselling will be allotted seats purely on their merit status.
- There will be separate TJEE 2020 Seat Allotment for PCB and PCM groups. There will be 4 merit list – common merit list 1, common merit list 2, common merit list 3, common merit list 4.
- General category candidates can opt for the seats under the unreserved category (UR).
- For the SC/ST category candidates, the selection will be done based on the below-given criteria:
- If the candidate from the reserved category opts for a seat in the UR category then he/she will be granted the seat and that seat will be deducted from the UR category. However, candidates will be required to fit the eligibility criteria and no seat will be deducted from the reserved category.
- If the candidate from reserved category opts for a seat in the UR category in course of choice, then he/she will get the same and 1 seat will be deducted from the UR category, only if the course and institute are of his choice. If the course is from the choice of the candidate but the institute is different, the seat will be deducted from reserved category. It is important to note that the candidate will be allotted this seat based on his/her merit not on the reservation criteria.
- In any case, the SC/ST candidate can opt for a seat in the UR category or reserved category. However, if the UR seats are exhausted, candidates can opt for seats from reserved category. Here, seats will be deducted from the number of seats available for SC/ST category candidates.