TBJEE Result and Merit List 2021: The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination will announce the TJEE Result on its official site i.e. tbjee.nic.in. Candidates can check the TBJEE result 2021 in an online mode by entering the login id and password. There is no other mode to obtain the Tripura JEE result. Students can challenge the answer key of TBJEE 2021. After the commencement of the TBJEE result, the authority will release the merit list of the candidates who are shortlisted for counselling process. The exam dates of TBJEE have not been announced officially. However, it is expected to be conducted in May and the result of Tripura JEE will be announced in June 2021. The result of TJEE will also be available in the updates section of this article.
Check Eligibility For Tripura JEE Exam
As per the TJEE result, the concerned authority will prepare the merit list on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the TJEE exam 2021. Thus, those who clear the TBJEE exam and cut off will be called for Tripura JEE Counselling. The download link of the TJEE result 2021 will be provided below at the time of the event. For more details keep on reading the article.
TBJEE Result Date 2021
In order to view the Tripura JEE Result 2021, candidates must be aware of the important dates. Below are the important dates related to the TJEE Result.
|TJEE Result declaration||June 2021|
|TJEE 2021 Counselling begins||June/July 2021|
Steps to Download TJEE Exam Result 2021
Follow these simple steps to download the TBJEE 2021 result.
- Visit the official website of Tripura JEE or click on the result link provided below. (At the time of the event)
- Enter login credentials like TBJEE enrollment number and date of birth OR the required details.
- Click on “Show TBJEE 2021 result”.
- The TBJEE 2021 result will appear on the screen.
- Check and download the same.
- Take 2-3 printouts of the TJEE result for future uses
Details Present on TBJEE 2021 Result
After downloading the scorecard of TBJEE candidates must check all the details very carefully. If there is any confusuion or discrepancy in the result card, candidates must immediately contact the concerned authorities. All candidates must check if their TBJEE result has the below-listed details or not.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Candidate’s Photograph & Signature
- Registration number
- Candidate’s Rank
- Date of examination
- The score of the candidate
TBJEE 2021 Cutoff
The official body will release the TJEE 2021 cut off. The cutoff is the minimum qualifying marks that the candidate must score in order to be eligible for admission. Those candidates who have scored lower than the cutoff will not be eligible for admission.
Factors Determining Tripura JEE Cut off are:
- The difficulty level of TJEE 2021
- Total number of candidates appearing in the exam
- previous years Cut-off trends
- Total number of seats available in the course
TJEE 2021 Result Highlights
- The TBJEE 2021 result will be available only in the online mode.
- Candidates must take a print out of the TJEE 2021 result and keep it safe till the admission procedure is over.
- In case two or more candidates obtain the same score, a tie-breaking policy will be used.
Tripura JEE Merit List 2021
The Board prepares the merit list along with the declaration of the result. On the basis of the merit list rank, candidates have to participate in the counselling process. The allotment of seats is on the basis of the candidate’s rank in the merit list. Therefore, candidates must score good marks in order to obtain the seat. Tripura Board prepares the merit list of TJEE after analyzing various factors, such as the total number of candidate who appears for the exam, seat availability, scores, etc. Also, in case two or more candidates score the same rank, then tie-breaking criteria are used.
TJEE Merit Tie Breaking Policy
There are chances that more than one student can have the same no. of marks in the TBJEE exam 2021. Thus, different criteria have been set up for the selection of the students among the tie-breaking situations. So if there is a tie-breaker then:
- The candidates having the highest marks in aggregate in class 12th in the subjects i.e Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics is considered first.
- If the tie still occurs then the candidate with a higher score in Physics +Mathematics is taken into consideration
- If the tie still exists then the candidate with the higher score in Mathematics will have the advantage.
- Again if the tie is there then the candidate’s date of birth will be considered. And the candidate who will be elder than the other one will be selected. Senior will be given the preference in merit position as per norms.
In case you have any other doubts or queries, then comment down below.