TBJEE 2020: Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) has announced the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE)-2020. The candidates who want to appear in the Tripura JEE 2020 have to fill the online application form. There is no other mode for applying Tripura JEE other than an online form. Taking four different subjects for the Tripura JEE exam into consideration, there are three groups as per the courses.
Check Eligibility For Tripura JEE Exam
Group A will consist of Engineering / Technological Degree Courses whereas Group B consist of Veterinary / Agricultural / Fisheries, Paramedical, and others, and Group C consist of the candidates desiring to take chances in both of the above groups. The Board will grant the seat to the students on the basis of the marks gained in TJEE 2020. Clearing up on the cut off and holding the merit list, selective candidates will be called for counselling.
TBJEE 2020 Important Dates
Candidates who are eligible and willing to appear in TBJEE 2020 must be aware of the important dates so as to not miss any update. Below are some important dates.
|Registration starts from|
|TBJEE Application Form Last Date|
|Issuing of Admit Card||28th September 2020|
|TBJEE 2020 Exam||1st and 3rd Oct 2020|
|Release of Answer Key||—|
|Last Date of Getting feedback for the answers||—|
|Announcement of TBJEE result||—|
|Tentative Period of Counselling||—|
Choice of Groups For The Exam
Candidates willing to appear in Tripura Joint Entrance Examination have to pick one group from the following:
|Group A||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics|
|Group B||Physics, Chemistry, and Biology|
|Group C||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology|
Check: TBJEE Prospectus 2020
TBJEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
In order to appear for the Tripura JEE 2020, candidates have to fulfill certain eligibility criteria. Not all candidates can participate in the TBJEE exam. So before filling the application form, keep the TBJEE eligibility criteria into mind.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India
- Candidates must have the Tripura domicile. Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC) issued by the appropriate authority of candidate/father/mother which one is applicable, must be submitted at the time of counselling.
- The candidate or his/her parent must have been residing in the state of Tripura continuously for not less than 10 (ten) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination-2020.
- Must have clear the 12th board from the Tripura Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination board like CBSE/ICSE etc
- Candidates must have subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as the main subject in 12th board/intermediate
- Children of All India Services Officers born in Manipur-Tripura cadre and the children of the employees of State Government posted outside Tripura will be eligible to appear at the examination irrespective of their prior stay in Tripura
- In case a candidate is not permanent resident of Tripura but his / her parent is an Officer on deputation to the Government of Tripura / Officer of the Central Government working in Tripura and has served in Tripura continuously for a period of 3 (three) years or more and passed Higher Secondary Examination from an Institution of Tripura he/she is eligible for appearing in the Examination
- Children of serving defense personnel (Army / Navy / Air Force) hailing from Tripura are also eligible to appear at the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination provided that their children should have stayed in Tripura continuously for not less than 5 (five) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination of Tripura and that the candidate must have passed or appeared / due to appear at the H.S.(+2) Examination or equivalent Examination in the year of Joint Entrance Examination from any institution of Tripura with subjects in which he/she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination
|Note: If a candidate is allotted a seat in the past inside or outside the State on the basis of the result of Tripura Joint Entrance Examination he/she shall not be eligible to appear at the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination this year or subsequent year unless he/she has surrendered the allotted seat in writing within specific time to the appropriate authority.|
TBJEE Application Form 2020
Aspiring candidates had filled the Tripura JEE application form in an online mode by visiting the official site of TBJEE i.e tbjee.nic.in. Only the eligible candidates were able to fill the TBJEE online form. Candidates have to very carefully fill the application form and follow the procedure. Candidates did not have to send the hard copy of the application form to the TBJEE if not otherwise asked by the Board.
After the successful completion of the TBJEE application form, candidates had to pay the application fee. Without the application fee, the form will not be processed. TBJEE application fee differs as per the category. Look into the examination fee below:
|Category wise Application Fee|
|General male candidates||Rs 550/-|
|SC/ST male candidates||Rs 450/-|
|All Female** and BPL (male & female) candidates||Rs 350/-|
|Processing charges & Goods & Service Tax (GST) are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable|
**As a special gesture of the Government of Tripura to encourage the girl students.
TBJEE Exam Pattern 2020
In order to appear for the exam, candidates must know about the TJEE exam pattern. This will help the candidates to be acquainted with the weightage of the subjects in the exam. By knowing the weightage of the subjects the candidates can analyze his/her performance and can perform really well in the examination. Questions will be in an MCQ format. Check the subjects under the different groups
|Group||Subject/ Paper Combination|
|A.||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|B.||Physics, Chemistry, Biology|
|C.||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology|
The marks distribution for TJEE 2020 is given below:
|Paper||No of Question||Marks Per Question||Exam Duration(in Hours)|
|Physics||50||2||2 hrs each for the subjects|
TBJEE Syllabus 2020
Students who are going to give TBJEE 2020 must know about the syllabus to prepare for the exam. Each subject will consist of the syllabus. This will clear the topic which is going to come in the exam. TBJEE Syllabus will help the students to cover the topic in order to gain good marks in the exam. Candidates must download the Tripura JEE syllabus 2020 in order to prepare for the exam.
TBJEE Admit Card 2020
In order to give the exam, the TBJEE Admit card is the important documents. It acts as the identity of a person. Candidates have to carry the TBJEE hall ticket on the day of the examination. Failing to have the Tripura JEE. Candidates can download the Tripura JEE admit card from the official site of TBJEE. This is an important document because it contains the list of information in it relating to the exam. The information which admit card contains is exam date, timing, exam centre, paper name, candidates’ information, etc. So don’t forget to have the TBJEE Admit card on the day of examination. For safer side, keep the prints of the TBJEE admit card.
TBJEE Result/Merit List 2020
Tripura JEE result will be published through the Board’s website. On the basis of the performance of the candidates, the Board will prepare the merit list. By entering the login credentials one can easily view the TBJEE result. After the declaration of the result, the concerned board will release the merit list. Thus only the selected students can take part in the TBJEE Counselling. Thus accordingly candidates will have the TBJEE seats.
Check: TBJEE Answer Key 2020
TBJEE Counselling 2020
The seats will be distributed amongst the eligible candidates through counselling. The counselling is the process in which the candidate’s documents gets verified by the concerned authority. The counselling call letters will be issued by the Board online. Candidates in person have to be present at the TJEE counselling centres will valid and correct documents. This is the last procedure towards the final admission. Any kind of forgery will lead to the rejection of the admission. present for the counselling selection with the correct documents.
In case you have any more queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.