TBJEE 2022 Application Form has been extended till 7th March 2022. As per the updates, the Board has decided to introduce negative marking for the upcoming Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE). Also, the exam timing is going to be reduced. Furthermore, the two-day exam schedule is going to be replaced by a single-day exam in multiple shifts. Check the latest updates about TBJEE 2022 registration form and how to apply online. Candidates must carry the admit card on the day of the exam.
Check Eligibility For Tripura JEE Exam
TBJEE conducts Tripura JEE/ TBJEE every year for admission to the Engineering and Medical colleges in Tripura. The marks scored in the Tripura JEE are accepted by various Engineering and Medical degree colleges in Tripura. So, those who wish to seek admission can fill up the TBJEE Application Form last date and download the hall ticket of TBJEE. After the successful submission of forms, candidates can download the TJEE admit card. They must carry the admit card on the day of the exam.
TBJEE 2022 Application Form released – Click here to apply Online
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
Tripura JEE 2022
The students who have filled the TJEE application form must check the marking scheme and exam pattern of TBJEE 2022, syllabus, etc as soon as the official brochure is released. This will help the aspirants to prepare for the exam and score a good rank in the entrance test. After the TJEE Exam, candidates can check if they qualify for the further admission procedure or not by looking at their score and the cut-off released by the officials. In order to know more, keep on reading the article.
TJEE Admission Schedule 2022
All the admission procedure takes according to the dates released by the exam conducting authorities. Hence, candidates must be aware of important events and dates. Check tentative dates in the article.
|Release of TBJEE Application Form||16th February 2022|
|Last Submission date of online forms||7th March 2022|
|TBJEE 2022 Admit Card Download||2nd week of April 2022|
|TJEE 2022 Examination||27th April 2022|
|Tripura JEE Model Answer Key Release||29th April, 2022 (Evening)|
|Last date of receiving feedback||4th May 2022 (up to 5 PM)|
|Tripura joint entrance result tentative date||4th week of May 2022|
|Tentative date of TJEE Counselling||June-July, 2022|
TBJEE/ Tripura JEE Eligibility Criteria 2022
The Board sets certain conditions regarding the aspirants who can apply for the exam. Hence, every candidate must check the eligibility criteria before filling the TBJEE Online Application Form 2022.
- The aspirants must be an Indian citizen
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Tripura and either the candidate or his/her parent must have been residing in the state of Tripura continuously for not less than 10 years immediately prior to the date of making an application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination-2022. Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC) issued by the appropriate authority of candidate/ father/ mother which one is applicable, must be submitted at the time of counselling
- Candidate must have passed/ due to appear in the year of TBJEE at the Higher Secondary Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education/Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination with the subjects in which he/she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination
- Children of All India Services Officers of Manipur-Tripura cadre and the children of the employees of State Government posted outside Tripura will be eligible to appear at the examination irrespective of their prior stay in Tripura
- In case a candidate is not a permanent resident of Tripura but his / her parent is an Officer on deputation to the Government of Tripura / Officer of the Central Government working in Tripura and has served in Tripura continuously for a period of 3 (three) years or more and the candidate have passed or appeared / due to appear at the H.S.(+2) Examination or equivalent from an Institution of Tripura, is eligible for appearing in the Examination
Check more details regarding the TJEE Eligibility Criteria here.
Tripura JEE Application Form 2022
The application can be filled in online mode only. Therefore, candidates must follow certain instructions to submit the form successfully without any errors. Check the step-wise to fill the TBJEE Application Form 2022.
How to Apply online for TBJEE 2022?
In order to apply online for TJEE 2022 candidates must download the brochure of TJEE. They must read the instructions and eligibility criteria before doing the registration. If there is any particular remark about filling the application form, they must carefully go through it and abide by all the instructions. Please note that the incomplete/ incorrect application form will be rejected automatically by the official authorities.
- Create Profile details & edit
- Upload Photograph
- Fill Online application
- Preview Application
- Submit Application
- Make payment
- Print acknowledgment
TJEE Application Fee
|General Male Candidates||Rs. 550|
|SC/ ST Male Candidates||Rs. 450|
|All Female & BPL candidates||Rs. 350|
NOTE: Processing charges & Goods & service tax (GST) are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable.
TJEE/ Tripura JEE Exam Centres 2022
The examination of TJEE takes place in various cities. This facility is given to the candidates so that they do not face any problem while appearing for the exam. So, candidates must pick the city which is close to their residence in order to avoid any commute. The list of TBJEE exam cities is given below.
TJEE Exam Group Choice
Any aspirant who is willing to appear for the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination has to pick one group. Check the table below.
|A||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics|
|B||Biology, Physics, and Chemistry|
|C||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology|
TBJEE Syllabus 2022
Those who are going to appear for the TJEE (Tripura Joint Entrance Examination) must be familiar with the syllabus of TBJEE. Check the subject-wise syllabus below.
|Units and Measurement|
|Work, Energy, and Power|
|Laws of Motion, Rotational Motion|
|Gravitation and Satellite|
|Mechanics of Solids and Fluids|
|Heat and Thermodynamics|
|Heating and Magnetic effect of current|
|Atomic and Nuclear Physics|
|Oscillations and Waves|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure|
|States of Matter: Gases and Liquids|
|General principles and processes of Isolation of Elements|
|d and f Block Elements|
|Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques|
|Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers|
|Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids|
|Organic Compounds containing nitrogen|
|Chemistry in Everyday Life|
|Principles related to Practical Chemistry|
|Sets, Relation, and Mapping|
|Sequence and Series, Complex Numbers, and Quadratic Equations|
|Permutations and Combinations|
|Binomial Theorem, Matrices, and Determinants|
|Vectors and 3D Geometry|
|Integral Calculus and Differential Equation Integral Calculus|
|Application of Derivatives and Application of Integral|
|Probability, Statistics, Mathematics Reasoning, Linear Programming, and Linear Equations|
|Diversity of Living Organisms|
|Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants|
|Cell Structure and Function|
|Genetics and Evolution|
|Biology of Human Welfare|
|Biotechnology and its Application|
|Ecology and Environment|
Tripura JEE Exam Pattern 2022
Along with the TJEE Syllabus, candidates must check the TBJEE Exam Pattern too. The exam pattern guides the candidates about the marking scheme, questions, total marks, etc. Hence, check the paper pattern below.
- TBJEE conducts the exam in OMR (Optical Marks Recognition) system
- The question paper will be in English and Bengali language
- Multiple-choice questions will be asked in the exam
- The TJEE Question paper will be of 100 marks
- Every question carries 2 marks
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours
- There is no provision of negative marking
Tripura JEE Admit Card 2022
TBJEE will release the hall ticket of TBJEE. So, candidates can access the same @tbjee.nic.in. In order to download the TJEE Hall Ticket, candidates need to visit the official website and provide their login credentials to access the admit card.
The tbjee nic in 2022 admit card contains crucial details. Also, it is important to carry the hall ticket to the exam centre. Failing to produce the admit card will lead to the candidate’s cancellation of the exam. Therefore, ensure that the admit card remains safe throughout the admission process.
Details Present on TJEE Hall Ticket
- Name of the applicant
- Registration number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Name
- TJEE Exam Centre Address
- Reporting time
- Parents Name
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Other necessary details
TBJEE Answer Key 2022
The answer key is a document that contains the correct responses to the questions asked in the exam. So, the Board releases the answer key of TBJEE after the completion of the exam. Hence, candidates can calculate their probable scores before the declaration of the result.
Also, if the candidate feels that the answer is not satisfactory in the TBJEE answer key, then they can raise their objections. The process of raising an objection is quite simple. So, candidates can easily challenge the responses. However, for every question, the candidate has to pay a certain amount of fees. Then, the authority will release the TJEE final answer Key. After the publishing of the final answer key, the Board will not entertain any requests.
TBJEE Result 2022
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) is the responsible body to declare the result of TJEE. After the declaration of the result, no request for any change will be accepted. Therefore, candidates must pay attention while checking the answer key.
The result can be accessed @tbjee.nic.in. And, the TBJEE 2022 Result will contain the qualifying marks, rank, grade, etc. Therefore, candidates must check the result carefully and take a printout of it for future uses.
TBJEE 2022 Merit List
Following the release of the result of TBJEE, the Board will publish the TBJEE Merit List 2022. It will contain the ranks of the candidate. The preparation of the merit list is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in all the subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology) as per their choice. On the basis of merit, the candidates have to appear for the counselling process.
Tie-Breaking Method of TBJEE Merit List
|PCM Group||PCB Group|
|If tie occurs, then|
|Step 2||Higher score in P+M||Higher score in C+B|
|If the tie persists|
|Step 3||Higher score in M||Higher score in B|
|If the tie still exists|
|The senior will be given preference in the merit position|
TBJEE Counselling 2022
The last step in the admission process is the counselling of TBJEE. Tripura JEE will release the counselling schedule on the official website of TBJEE. Hence, candidates can check the counselling dates @ tbjee.nic.in. So, candidates have to fill their choice of college and course. Accordingly, on the basis of the rank, the candidates will be allotted seats. However, the seat allotment will take place only after the verification of documents. So, those who get their documents verified and accept the seat can pay the admission fees.
Documents Required for TBJEE 2022 Counselling
- Admit card of Madhyamik Examination or equivalent/ Birth certificate as proof of age
- Admit card / H.S (+2 stage) Examination or equivalent examination/ certificate from a concerned institution as proof of appearing in H.S (+2 stage) Examination or equivalent examination with the clear mention of subjects of Examination
- Marksheet of (a) H.S (+2 stage) or equivalent Examination and (b) Madhyamik or equivalent Examination
- PRTC (not Citizenship certificate)/ other certificates as proof of residency** of the applicant or his/ her father/mother from the appropriate authority, which one is applicable
- Caste (SC/ ST) Certificate of the candidate from the appropriate authority where applicable
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) Certificate issued by District Disabilities Rehabilitation Centres (DDRC) or competent authority approved by the State Government, if any
- Ward of Ex-Serviceman Certificate (from Rajya Sainik Board/ Directorate of Sainik Welfare)
- BPL ration card from the appropriate authority where applicable
- Certificate regarding the period of stay of Candidate/ Father / Mother for not less than five years in case of wards of Ex-Serviceman/ Serving Defence Personnel, issued by the appropriate authority, where necessary
- Certificate showing the proof of Serving Defence Personnel, issued by the appropriate authority where necessary
- Seat surrendered certificate from the concerned department, if applicable
Tripura JEE/ TBJEE Highlights
|Exam Name||Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE)/ Tripura JEE|
|Conducting Body||Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE)|
|Purpose of Exam||UG Admission|
|Level of Exam||State-level|
|Frequency||Once a year|