TBJEE Admit Card 2022 will release in 2nd week of April 2022. The Controller of Examinations of Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination will release the hall ticket of TJEE on the official website tbjee.nic.in. Therefore, the students who have successfully filled the application form must download the hall ticket before the exam. Candidates can use their login id and password to download the admit card. After downloading the hall ticket of TJEE 2022 candidates must check all the details printed on it. TJEE is a state-level entrance exam that is conducted every year for admission to various engineering and medical colleges in Tripura. Therefore, the candidates must download the hall ticket of Tripura JEE from the official website.
Check Eligibility For Tripura JEE Exam
Candidates must check the exam pattern and question paper of TJEE. The applicants must carry the TJEE Admit Card 2022 to the exam centre, without which they won’t be allowed to appear in the exam. The admit card of TBJEE contains details, such as the candidate’s name, registration number, roll number, exam centre address, other necessary instructions, etc. One must check the details printed on the admit card very carefully. If there is any discrepancy in the information, they must report to the concerned authority. For more information, keep on reading the article.
TJEE Hall Ticket Date 2022
The Board releases the official date for publishing the TJEE hall ticket. So, candidates need to check the TBJEE prospectus for updates. However, we will provide the final dates here.
|Release of TBJEE Admit Card 2022||2nd week of April 2022|
|Tripura JEE Exam 2022||27th April 2022|
Steps to download TBJEE Admit Card 2022
The hall ticket releases in online mode. Candidates will not receive it by post or courier. Hence, it is important to know the exact process of downloading the admit card. Candidates must visit the official website to download the TBJEE hall ticket before appearing for the exam. Check the steps below.
- Visit the official website of TBJEE (tbjee.nic.in)
- Now, click on the TJEE Admit Card 2022 link
- Provide login credentials (application number & date of birth)
- Further, download the PDF for future uses
Details Present on Tripura JEE Hall Ticket PDF 2022
There is a lot of information that the admit card carries that acts as a guide to the candidates for appearing in the exam. Candidates must check the details present on the hall ticket and if there is any discrepancy, they must report to the concerned authority. So, go through the list of details.
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam name
- Exam duration
- Conducting Body
- Exam centre address
- Candidate’s Photograph & Signature
- Other necessary instructions
TBJEE Exam Centres 2022
Check the list of exam centres of TJEE below. Candidates have to pick one exam city out of 6. So, it is advisable to pick the centre that is close to the residence.
Tripura JEE OMR Sheet Instructions
Candidates must be aware of the correct pattern of marking the answers and usage of the OMR sheet. Go through the instructions below.
- Candidates have to write the correct roll number as mentioned in the admit card, Question Booklet series, subject name, etc in the OMR sheet
- In order to mark the answer, darken the circle
- Candidates cannot use white fluid, blade, eraser, etc in the OMR Sheet
- After marking once, candidates cannot change their response
- Also, candidates who mark more than one response will not be considered for evaluation
- Avoid any cuts in the OMR sheet
- It is strictly forbidden to fold or damage the sheet
- Candidates must ensure that the information in the OMR is correct and the invigilator has checked it before signing the OMR Sheet
- The candidates have to sign in 2 places (OMR & attendance sheet)
- Do not do any rough work on the OMR. The rough space is provided at the back of the question booklet
- There is no re-valuation of the OMR Sheet
- Candidates must avoid causing any disturbance in the exam hall as it will lead to the rejection of their candidature
- The signature of the candidate must match the one that was submitted while filling the application form