TBJEE Syllabus 2020: The Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) will conduct the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE) for admission to various engineering degree colleges in Tripura. The eligible and willing candidates have to apply online for TJEE 2020. In order to give the exam, candidates must be aware of the syllabus of TJEE. The topic under the syllabus will consist of three subjects i.e Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Each of the topics in the subject is divided into different modules. It makes the topic more clear and candidates can start preparing for the exam by viewing the Tripura JEE syllabus. Read the article to get the information about the list of subject-wise topics here.
Check Eligibility For Tripura JEE Exam
Tripura JEE Syllabus 2020
Check the TBJEE Syllabus as per the subject has given below.
TBJEE Physics Syllabus
- Units and Measurement
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Laws of Motion, Rotational Motion
- Gravitation and Satellite
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Current electricity
- Heating and magnetic effect of current
- Atomic and Nuclear Physics
- Semiconductor Physics
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Currents.
- Oscillations and Waves
Tripura JEE Chemistry Syllabus
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Kinetics
- Solid State
- Redox Reactions
- Surface Chemistry
- p-Block Elements
- s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- d and f Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Environmental Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday life
- Principles Related to Practical Chemistry
TBJEE Mathematics Syllabus
- Sets, Relation, and Mapping
- Sequence and series (Finite and Infinite), Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Permutations, and Combinations.
- Binomial Theorem, Matrices, and Determinants
- Two Dimensional Geometry
- Vectors and Three Dimensional Geometry
- Differentials Calculus
- Integral Calculus and Differential Equation Integral Calculus
- Application of Derivatives and Application of Integral
- Probability, Statistics, Mathematics Reasoning, Linear Programming, and Linear Inequations
TJEE Syllabus Biology
- Diversity of Living Organisms
- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and Its Application
- Ecology and Environment
How to Download TBJEE Syllabus 2020?
In order to download the Tripura JEE Syllabus, candidates have to follow certain steps.
- Visit the official Site of TBJEE
- A home page of TBJEE will appear on the screen
- Locate the “Syllabus” and click on it
- View the TJEE Syllabus and download it
TBJEE Exam Pattern 2020
Before appearing for the exam, candidates must make sure to check the TJEE 2020 Exam pattern. The TJEE 2020 exam pattern consists of information about the TBJEE 2020 examination and details about the question paper. Check the TBJEE 2020 exam pattern given below. Look into the subjects under the different groups
|Group||Subject/ Paper Combination|
|A.||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|B.||Physics, Chemistry, Biology|
|C.||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology|
The marks distribution for TJEE 2020 is given below:
|Paper||No of Question||Marks Per Question||Exam Duration(in Hours)|
|Physics||50||2||2 hrs each for the subjects|
- The medium of Question Paper shall be in English and Bengali.
- TJEE 2020 question paper will carry 4 different question paper booklets.
- Each booklet will carry questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
- TBJEE 2020 will be held for a duration of 2 hours.
- Each question paper booklet will carry 100 marks.
- There will be 50 objective multiple-choice questions.
- 2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and there is no provision for negative marking
TJEE 2020 Preparation Tips
After checking the syllabus and exam pattern of TBJEE 2020, candidates must use the correct preparation strategy. The right preparation tips will help candidates prepare better for the exam within lesser days than expected. Check the TBJEE 2020 Preparation tips given below.
- Time Table – Candidates must prepare a proper time table on a daily basis for better time management. It must include study hours as well as breaks.
- Syllabus – All students must make sure to check the official TJEE 2020 syllabus for all subjects. They should collect the right study material for preparation.
- Sample Papers – Candidates must practice previous years sample papers that are available online and offline.
- Stay Fit – Appearing students must make sure to eat healthily and have a normal sleeping pattern during preparation days.