TBJEE Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022: The exam pattern of TBJEE 2022 has been released. The latest exam pattern and exam scheme are given in this article. Candidates must check the revised exam pattern and they must note the question paper and marks distribution scheme. Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE) prescribes the syllabus of the TJEE Entrance Examination. The candidates who are aspiring to sit for the TJEE Exam must follow the TJEE Syllabus prescribed by the TBJEE in order to score top rank in the entrance examination. It is advisable that the candidates must check the exam pattern of AME CET before sitting for the exam. They must check if there is any negative marking in AME CET exam. In order to avoid any confusion, the candidates must be updated with the latest exam pattern of AME CET.
Check Eligibility For Tripura JEE Exam
In addition to this, candidates must also become familiar with the exam paper pattern of Tripura JEE. The exam pattern includes marking scheme, total questions, duration of exam, maximum marks, etc. Hence, understanding the pattern beforehand is beneficial for the candidates and helps them in the preparation process. Check the TJEE Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022 in the article below.
Steps to download TBJEE/ TJEE Syllabus 2022
The Board releases the syllabus in online mode. Candidates must refer to this syllabus as it is the official one. So, candidates can download the PDF file by following the steps given below.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
- Visit the official website of TBJEE (tbjee.nic.in)
- On the homepage, find the Syllabus option
- Now, click on it and a PDF will open in the new tab
- Download the TJEE Syllabus PDF
Tripura JEE/ TJEE Syllabus 2022
We are providing subject-wise topics in this section. The syllabus of various subjects is given in this article. So, check the TBJEE Syllabus 2022 below.
TBJEE Physics Syllabus
- Units and Measurement
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Laws of Motion, Rotational Motion
- Gravitation and Satellite
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Current electricity
- Heating and magnetic effect of current
- Atomic and Nuclear Physics
- Semiconductor Physics
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Currents.
- Oscillations and Waves
Tripura JEE Chemistry Syllabus
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Kinetics
- Solid State
- Redox Reactions
- Surface Chemistry
- p-Block Elements
- s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- d and f Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones, and Carboxylic Acids
- Environmental Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday life
- Principles Related to Practical Chemistry
TBJEE Mathematics Syllabus
- Sets, Relation, and Mapping
- Sequence and series (Finite and Infinite), Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Permutations, and Combinations.
- Binomial Theorem, Matrices, and Determinants
- Two Dimensional Geometry
- Vectors and Three Dimensional Geometry
- Differentials Calculus
- Integral Calculus and Differential Equation Integral Calculus
- Application of Derivatives and Application of Integral
- Probability, Statistics, Mathematics Reasoning, Linear Programming, and Linear Inequations
TJEE Syllabus Biology
- Diversity of Living Organisms
- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and Its Application
- Ecology and Environment
TBJEE Exam Pattern 2022
Tripura Board announces the paper pattern every year in the prospectus. So, it is advisable for the candidate to go through the same before appearing in the exam. Candidates can also check the paper pattern of TJEE in the points below.
- TJEE 2022 will be held on a single day.
- Shift 1 will be of physics and chemistry. Then next shifts 2, 3 will be for mathematics and biology.
- Shift 1 will be of 90 minutes, with 45 minutes for each subject, and total 60 questions.
- Then shift 2, 3 will each be of 45 minutes.
- Total exam time will be 3 hours.
- All question papers will be MCQ type. Each with 4 options, and 1 correct answer.
- Paper will be offline, as pen and paper mode.
- There will be 30 compulsory questions in each subject.
- Marking scheme will be +4 for correct answers and -1 for incorrect answer. (Negative marking will be there but exact negative marking has not been announced yet).
- Syllabus of each subject will be divided into 10 modules or units.
- TJEE 2022 syllabus will not change. It will be same as was brought into effect in 2015.
- There will be percentile along with rank in TJEE 2022 result.
Candidates must know the correct pattern of marking the answers and usage of the OMR sheet. Go through the instructions below. Candidates need to prepare by following a good strategy. Here are a few tips and tricks to score good marks in the examination. In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section below. We will assist you shortly.
Instructions Regarding OMR Sheet
TBJEE Preparation Tips 2022
Candidates must know the correct pattern of marking the answers and usage of the OMR sheet. Go through the instructions below.
Candidates need to prepare by following a good strategy. Here are a few tips and tricks to score good marks in the examination.
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section below. We will assist you shortly.
hi sir/Madam is there second round counselling for this year 2021,because some of us are eagerly waiting the second round result for the remaining seat vacant..