Pondicherry University Syllabus 2020: The University offers a wide variety of undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Therefore, it holds the PU Entrance every year. In order to seek admission into Pondicherry University, candidates can fill the application form and appear for the exam. In order to score good marks, it is important to know the correct syllabus. Whether it is an entrance exam or semester exam, knowing the right syllabus is mandatory. Pondicherry University Syllabus 2020 covers the topics that will come in the entrance exam as well as the semester exam. Pondicherry University is a well-known University. Therefore, the candidates apply to the University in large numbers. In this article, we will discuss the entrance exam syllabus and the semester-wise syllabus of all the courses. So, keep on reading for more details. Read about Pondicherry University Admission 2020 here.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Pondicherry University Syllabus 2020
The University releases the syllabus for the entrance examination every year. The candidate, who wishes to take admission into the varsity must make sure that they have complete knowledge of Pondicherry University Syllabus 2020. Check the syllabus in the table below.
|MBA (Master in Business Administration)|
|MA in Mass Communication||Media, Communication & Society, Media Laws and Society, Media Current Affairs, Journalism, Media History, Visual Communication & Aesthetics|
|MA in History||Comprehensive understanding of the ancient, medieval and modern periods of Indian History|
|M.P.Ed (Master of Physical Education)|
|MA in English & Comparative Literature|
|M.Tech in Computational Biology|
|M.Sc in Biochemistry & Molecular Biology|
|M.Sc. in Chemistry|
|Integrated M.Sc. in Physics||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (10+2 level)|
|M.Sc. in Statistics|
|Ph.D. in Mathematics|
|M.Sc. in Mathematics|
|MA in Applied Economics||UG level questions from the relevant field|
|Ph.D. in Commerce|
|M.Com (Business Finance/ Accounting Taxation)|
|Master of Arts (Tamil)|
Entrance Exam Syllabus
The University will release the syllabus for the entrance examination. You can check the syllabus from the prospectus.
- M.Sc. (Chemistry): Candidates have to cover topics from subjects, such as English, Chemistry, Reasoning, Physics, and Mathematics.
- M.Com (Business Finance/ M.Com Accounting and Taxation): The syllabus contains topics fro Accounting, Business Economics, Statics, Costing, Organization, and Banking.
- MBA: For Master of Business Administration, candidates have to study from English Comprehension, General Awareness, Data Interpretation.
Steps to Download Pondicherry University Syllabus 2020
Candidates can download the syllabus from the official website. We will guide you on how to download the Pondicherry University Syllabus. Just follow the steps carefully.
- Go to the Pondicherry University website.
- Write ‘Syllabus’ in the search box.
- The syllabus of various courses will open up.
- You can find your course and click on it.
- Click on the Syllabus link and a PDF will open up.
- Download it and save it for future uses.
Pondicherry University University Exam Syllabus
Candidates can download semester-wise syllabus pdf here for every course. We have provided the course module here. Click on the respective link to download. Check Complete Pondicherry University Syllabus pdf here
|MBA Semester Syllabus||M.A French Syllabus||M.Com (Business Finance)|
|M.A (Applied Economics)||M.Sc Statistics Syllabus||MCA Syllabus pdf|
|M.Tech (CSE)||M.Sc Physics||Ph.D. Chemistry|
Pondicherry University Entrance Exam Pattern 2020
All those who are going to appear in the semester examination must note down the Exam Pattern in order to secure good marks. Also, remember that the exam pattern of various courses might vary from each other. The exam pattern contains details, such as the marking scheme, total number of questions, duration of the examination, etc. Read the below pointers to understand the Pondicherry University exam pattern 2020 in detail.
- The Pondicherry University entrance examination will take place in online mode
- A correct answer will fetch 4 marks to the candidate
- In case of an incorrect answer, one mark will be taken away
- Objective questions will be asked in the question paper
- Candidates will get 2 hours (120 minutes) to solve the paper
We hope that you are clear with the information given above. In case there are any doubts or queries, feel free to let us know in the comment section. We will assist you shortly.