Patna University Syllabus 2020: Patna University gives a great opportunity to the students who want to pursue the U.G and P.G courses. It has not released the notification regarding the admission process for the session 2020-21. University has both the regular and entrance exam syllabus. Syllabus holds great importance in the process of examination. The syllabus gives information regarding the topics and chapters that has to be cover by the students. This is so that students can pass through the examination. However, there is a difference in the both regular and entrance exam syllabus. The entrance exam syllabus is just the basic topics covered at the intermediate level and the regular course covered the depth of the chapters and topics. Syllabus 2020 of the courses is available at the site of the university. Read the article carefully to get yourself updated
Subscribe For Latest Updates
How to get Patna Universit Syllabus 2020
Those who want the syllabus must look into the university site and download it. And if someone wants to take the print then take it. The process that one has to follow to download the syllabus is :
This is for regular courses
- Visit the link which is provided here i.e https://www.patnauniversity.ac.in/courses.html
- A page will appear which shows Details of Course/Syllabus
- Click on “Details of Syllabus”
- A list of “Course-wise syllabus” will appear.
- Click on the “Click here to view details “ e.g Arabic
- A pdf file of the subject will appear
- Lastly, click on the download tab
Patna University Regular/Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020
Patna University has a different syllabus for the regular as well as for the entrance exam. In the regular course, a syllabus is made in such a way that it takes a deep account of the subject which includes the topics and chapters. It also mentions the practical works also. This is helpful as it is available in advance. This gives a lot of time to students to prepare for the exam as per the syllabus. Thus they don’t have to depend on the teacher for the completion of the chapters for the exam. They can themselves prepare for it beforehand.
On the other hand, the entrance exam basically has topics that have been already covered by the students in their intermediate level. Some basic general knowledge, aptitude and the subject for which they are applying for. For the entrance exam, the syllabus is different. Different streams consist of different syllabus.
However, a glimpse of the syllabus are:
For B.A (Hons): Syllabus for the exam is general knowledge, aptitude, concerned subject (preference as a graduation Hons.)
For B.Com (Hons): It consists of general knowledge, aptitude, Topics related the subject( Hons subject)
For B.Sc ( Hons ): g.k, aptitude, physics, chemistry ( Physic and chemistry are compulsory) and option is there between biology and mathematics.
Importance of Syllabus 2020
- Support students to make a reliable decision about education planning.
- Helps the professors to analyze the growth and lack of students acquiring knowledge and skills
- Gives students knowledge about the topics they are going to study throughout their courses.
- Adds values to the time, energy and resources.
- Acquaints the performance of the children with their parents
- The public and academic document which is available to everyone. So not only the students who want to acquire it can view it but is open for everyone.
With the help of syllabus, candidates are specified about the subject and topics for their preparation for regular or entrance exam.