NCWEB Syllabus 2019: The candidates, who wish to get enrolled in the board of Non-Collegiate must know that this board offers only a limited number of courses. One, wishing to study the courses provided must know about its syllabus. The NCWEB Syllabus 2019 will be made available on the official website of the authority. The courses, which are provided by NCWEB are B.A.Program and B.Com Program. These both courses are of the duration of 3 years. One, who qualifies this 3-year course shall be completing her graduation. The syllabus of NCWEB, in this article, is provided in a PDF Format. The applicants must download the PDF for future purposes. In order to gain complete information about NCWEB Syllabus 2019, read the whole article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NCWEB Syllabus Download PDF
The below-mentioned tabular format mentions the links of the syllabus of NCWEB:
|Course||Links to Download|
|B.A. Program||Click Here to Download|
|B.Com Program||Click Here to Download|
All you Need to Know about Courses Offered by NCWEB
The Non-Collegiate Women’s Educational Board offers two undergraduate courses. Both of the courses of 3-year duration. The syllabus of the post-graduate courses can be downloaded from the official website of the respective department of the subject. All the details of the undergraduate courses are mentioned below:
The admission in the course of B.A. Programme shall be provided on the basis of the marks one secures in the qualifying examination. The duration of this course will be 3-years. The subjects, which will be provided in the course of B.A. Programme are:
- Hindi A (for the candidates who have studied Hindi till 12th standard)
- Hindi B (for the candidates who have studied Hindi till 10th standard)
- English A (for the candidates who have studied English till 12th standard)
- English B (for the candidates who have studied English till 8th/ 10th standard)
- Political Science (for the candidates who have studied Political Science in her 12th standard)
- History/ Economics (this will be an optional subject for the candidates depending upon the subjects they have studied in their 12th standard).
- The candidates, who study Hindi in 1st year will be replaced with the subject of Language Literature and Culture in the 2nd year. In the 3rd year, Hindi will resume back as their main subject.
- One, who has studied English in 1st, as well as the 2nd year, will not be getting the same in the 3rd year. Instead, it will get replaced by the subject of Banking & Insurance/ Tourism.
- The subject of Banking & Insurance will be provided to the candidates who are studying Economics in their graduation. One, studying History will have to study Tourism in her 3rd year.
- Mathematics (for the candidates who have studied Mathematics in her 12th standard)
- Sanskrit (for the candidates who have studied Sanskrit till 12th standard)
|First Year||Second Year||Third Year|
|Business Organisation and Management||Business Math and Statistics||Cost Accounting|
|Economics I (Principles of Economics)||English||Economics (Economic Development and Policy)|
|Financial Accounting||Income Tax and Auditing||Financial Management or Marketing Management or Human Resource Management|
|Business and Industrial Law||Economics (Macro Economics)||Business English or Hindi|
|Hindi A (for the candidates who have studied Hindi till 12th standard)|
Hindi B (for the candidates who have studied Hindi till 10th standard)
Punjabi A or Punjabi B
|Company and Compensation Law||Computer Application and Business|
If you any query, do tell us in the comments section below!