Gondwana University Syllabus 2020- for all Undergraduate, and Postgraduate Courses is available here. The University conducts admission through Merit List for UG Courses and through Entrance Exam for Postgraduate Courses. However, Gadchiroli University will soon release the Gondwana University Time Table after the Lockdown. Meanwhile, students can prepare for their Semester Exams with the help of Gondwana Digital University Syllabus PDF. With the help of the exam syllabus, students can get the idea of the chapters, exam pattern, and marking scheme and schedule their time for preparation within this lockdown period. So, here in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the Gondwana University UG/PG Exam Syllabus PDF. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
About Gondwana University
Gondwana Digital University was established in the year 2011 in the city of Gadchiroli, Maharashtra. It is a Government Institute providing education in different departments of education such as Arts, Science, Commerce, Social Science, Education, Law, etc. A total of 236 Colleges are affiliated to the University. The prominent colleges that are affiliated to the University are- Janata Mahavidyalaya (established in 1958) and Government College of Engineering, Chandrapur.
How to Download Gondwana University Syllabus 2020?
The step by step process to check the Gondwana UG/PG Semester Syllabus is as follows
- Visit the official website of Gondwana Digital University- unigug.ac.in or click on the link provided below.
- Click on the Examination Link and select the Syllabi Section from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Course Faculty and Download the Exam Syllabus for the respective course.
Gondwana University Course Syllabus- Download Here
|Department/Course Program||Download Link|
|Arts (B.A, M.A, BFA, M.Phil)||Download Syllabus PDF|
|Commerce (BBA, B.Com, BCCA, DBM, MBA, MCM, M.Com, P.G.D.C.C.A., P.G.D.M.M.)|
|Education (B.Ed, B.P.E, B.P.Ed, M.Ed, M.PEd)|
|Home Science (B.F.D, B.Sc, M.F.D, Diploma in Fashion and Technology, and Food Nutrition)|
|Engineering (Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Technology, Electrical, Electronics, Information, and Instrumentation Engineering)|
|Law (B.A LLB, LLB, LLM, M.C.L.I.T., P.G.D.C.L.I.T., P.G.D.P.R.A. (Panchayat Raj), P.G.D.T.L., etc courses|
|Science (BCA, B.Sc)|
|Social Science (C.Lib.I.Sc., (B.J.), B.L.I.Sc, B.S.W., etc)|
|Science and Tech (|
|Commerce and Management|
|Compulsory Audit Courses|
|RTMNU Syllabus for B.E|
Download Gondwana Syllabus, Pattern (Course-Wise)
Here you can download the semester exam syllabus of Gondwana University for each Course Program. You can also check out the exam pattern, and other details such as the Marking Scheme, Internal Assessment of the exam here. Download Complete Gondwana Exam Syllabus for each semester exam here.
Bachelor Arts & Social Science Semester Syllabus
|Gondwana University B.A Semester I and II Syllabus PDF||B.A Semester II Syllabus||Bachelor of Arts Semester III Syllabus|
|Semester V Syllabus PDF||B.A Semester VI Exam Course||Download Grade Points, Evaluation Scheme|
Evaluation Scheme of All Courses (Internal, Theory, and Practical Exam)
|For Theory Subject||For Theory Subject having Practical Component|
|ESE||Internal Assessment||Total Marks||ESE||Internal Assessment||Practical||Total Marks|
End Semester Exam Pattern
- A total of Four/Five Units will be available in the question paper
- The Question Paper will comprise of 5 questions (mandatory).
- Five Questions will be based on the four units of the syllabi of the given subject with internal choice only
- The fifth question will be compulsory having subject questions from each of the four units with equal weightage and there will be no internal choice.
- Time Duration of the exam paper is 3 Hours.
- Total Marks of the Question Paper is 80 marks
- Minimum Passing Marks os 35%.
Question Pattern and Marking Scheme for all Course Programs
|Four Short answer questions out of six from Unit- I, II, III, IV||16 marks|
|One Long answer question out of two from Unit-I||16 marks|
|One Long answer question out of two from Unit-II||16 marks|
|One Long answer question out of two from Unit-III||16 marks|
|One Long answer question out of two from Unit-IV||16 marks|
|Total Marks||80 marks|
Master of Arts (M.A in Marathi, English, Hindi, Pali, and Pakrit) Syllabus
B.F.A and M.Phil Exam Syllabus and Pattern PDF Download
|BFA FY, TY, SY Exam Syllabus||M.Phil Exam Syllabus|
Exam Pattern of BFA and M.Phil
- The time duration of both (BFA and M.Phil) exam is 3 Hours.
- The total marks of theory paper is 80 marks and Internal Assignment is 20 marks for BFA. However, the passing marks is 28 marks for theory and 7 marks for the assignment.
- The time duration for BFA Practical Drawing is 5 and 10 Hours (Group I and II).
- Total Marks of M.Phil Paper I/II/III is 100 marks out of which 80 marks are for the Theory, and Practical and 20 marks for Internals.
- Minimum passing marks are 50 for all the papers.
The question paper pattern, and the evaluation scheme are similar for all the course programs. Students must check the Gondwana University Exam Syllabus PDF carefully.
Important Instructions for Gondwana Annual /Semester Exam
- Students must note that the University conducts the exam every year (annually).
- Students must acquire a minimum attendance record, and minimum passing marks in theory, practical, and internal assessment.
- The exam will take place offline, and will be of 3 Hours. Candidates have to carry their Gondwana University Admit Card to the exam. Without the Hall Ticket, students will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
- Students who have appearing the exam must go through the Gondwana University Previous Year Question Paper pdf for better preparation.
- Students have score minimum passing marks in order to get promoted to the next semester.
Gondwana University Winter/Summer Question Paper
The University of Gondwana has uploaded the Previous Year Question Paper of both Winter and Summer Examination. Students can download the question paper and start practicing. Going through the University Question Paper will help the candidates to score good marks in the exam. Therefore, make sure that you practice the question papers and mock tests well for the exam.
So, these are the complete details of Gondwana Digital University Syllabus 2020. If you have any questions regarding the exam scheme or question sets, then please comment on the section below.