Punjab MBBS Counseling 2019 has been started. However, the NRI Counselling process starts from 19th July 2019. Eligible Candidates must bring their required documents and fee for admission. The last date to deposit the fee amount was 9th July 2019. The University has released a notice for the candidates who did not make the payment of the fees. However, Document Verification has been started from 26th June 2019. The last date for the document verification is 28th June 2019. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences is the conducting body for Punjab MBBS Counseling 2019. Two round of counseling will take place.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Mode of Counselling is Online.Punjab MBBS 2019 Counseling Round takes place based on the NEET UG 2019 Rank. The Top Rank Scorers of NEET 2019, have to attend the First Round of Counseling of Punjab MBBS Counseling 2019. In this article, we have provided details about Punjab Counselling Round for MBBS and BDS Courses. Read the article to know more about the procedure.
- The NRI Counselling 2019 has been started on 19th July 2019. The First Round Online Counselling Result will be released on 19th July 2019.
- The Counselling Process for the NRI Quota has been kept in hold. Check the official notification here.
The Baba Farid University has started the NEET Document Verification 2019 Process. The last date for the Document Verification is 28th June 2019. However, candidates can check the event schedule of the NEET Verification Process –
Important Dates of Punjab MBBS Counseling 2019
The official dates for Punjab NEET 2019 MBBS Counselling is available here. Check the dates given he
|The Release of the Official Notification||18th June 2019|
|Starting Date of the Online Application Form||19th June 2019|
|Last Date of the Application Form||25th June 2019|
|Last Date of Making the Payment of Fees||26th June 2019|
|Document Verification||26th to 28th June 2019|
|For NRI Candidates|
|Last Date for Submitting the Online Form (The Application Form is available separately for the NRI Candidates)||10th July 2019|
|Online Counseling Schedule (Round I)|
|Online Filling and Submission of the Counselling Form||2nd July to 5th July 2019|
|Declaration of the First Round Counselling Result (Merit List)||8th July 2019|
|Date of Joining the Allotted College and Payment of Fees in any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce||up to 12th July 2019|
Punjab MBBS Counseling 2019
The First Round of Counseling of Punjab MBBS 2019 is held online in June 2019. Candidates who have been ranked at the top (example Top 100) in Punjab MBBS Merit List 2019 will be eligible for the First Round of the counselling. The Counseling is held offline. Candidates have to report the counselling spot on the date and time given.
Apply For Punjab NEET First Round Counselling 2019
How to Apply For Punjab MBBS First Round Counseling 2019?
- Visit the Official Website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences – www.bfuhs.ac.in
- Log in using the Login ID and Password
- According to the order of preferences, candidates can choose as many institutes they want.
- Candidates to whom seats have been allotted will be displayed after each round of Punjab MBBS Counseling 2019.
- The Applicants belonging to Spots/Backward/Defense/Minority Quota are required to report for document verification on the date specified before the start of Punjab MBBS 2019 Counseling.
- Students have to report the allotted college at specified date and time.
- Candidates have to fill in fresh choices for each Round of Counseling. The choices filled in the First Round is not considered for the second round of counseling.
Punjab MBBS Second Round Counseling 2019
The Second Round of Counseling is held for the candidates who have been ranked after are called for second counseling. The Counseling is held Candidates who were not selected in the first round are also eligible to participate in the counseling round. The Punjab MBBS Second Round Counseling 2019 will take place in August 2019.
Punjab MBBS Second Round Counseling Process 2019
- The Counseling for MBBS Admission will start from NRI Category first.
- After the NRI Counseling Round, if the seats are still vacant then it will be transferred to the open category of respective institutions.
- The vacant seats will be displayed daily on the university website and the candidates must check it regularly.
Punjab Counseling 2019 – Mop Up Round
The Punjab MBBS Mop Up Round Counseling 2019 will take place if there are still vacant seats remaining. Candidates who did not make it up to the first two round of counseling can apply for the Mop Up Round Counseling. To participate in the Mop-Up Round of Punjab MBBS 2019, candidates have to fill an application form for Mop-Up Round.
The Mop-Up Application Form is to be available online. Candidates have to download and take the printout of the application form and fill it in their handwriting.
Details Printed on Punjab MBBS 2019 Mop-Up Round Application Form
The Part-A of the application form contains personal details and education details.
- University Registration Number
- NEET 2019 Marks
- NEET 2019 Rank
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Minority Status
- Christian Category
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Card Number
- E-mail ID
- Name of the School and State from where you have passed 10th and 12th
- Marks Secured in each subject and percentage
- Signature of the candidate
Part B of the application form is for the option for admission. This has to be filled before the Admission Committee.
This part of the Application is the Undertaking/Self-Declaration by the candidate. You also have to give the Thumb Impression as well. (Left in case of Male Candidate and Right in case of female candidate).
Document Verification Round of Punjab MBBS 2019
The Document Verification Round of Punjab MBBS 2019 will be conducted offline. The Document Verification Round is the last stage of the Punjab MBBS Admission Procedure 2019. Candidates have to report the Allotted College/Institute for Admission.
The List of the documents that are asked in the Punjab MBBS 2019 Document Verification Round is as follows-
- Class 10th Mark Sheet
- NEET 2019 Rank/Score Card
- Class 12th Mark Sheet
- A Copy of the Application Form 2019
- Class 10th Passing Certificate
- Punjab Resident Certificate
- Exemption Certificate (if any)
- Copy of Bank Challan Form
- Class 12th Passing Certificate
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution Last Attended/Gazetted Officer.
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- EWS Certificate as per Page 56 of Prospectus
- Sworn Declaration by Parents as per Page 43
- Sworn Declaration by Candidates, as per Page 66
- Affidavit by the parents/guardian that the child/ward has not obtained the benefit of residence in another state.
- Eight Colored Copies of Recent Passport Size Photograph. The Photograph should be similar to the one you have uploaded at the time of filling the application form.
Punjab MBBS Seat Allotment 2019
The Punjab MBBS Seat Allotment List 2019 is to be declared online. The List contains the names of the candidates and the course/college they have been allotted for on the basis of the NEET 2019 Scores and Rank. Candidates can download their seat allotment letter from the official website by submitting their registration id and password.
Details Printed on Punjab MBBS Seat Allotment Letter 2019
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- NEET Roll Number
- Name of the College
- NEET Rank
- NEET Marks
- NEET Percentile
Punjab MBBS Admission 2019- Participating Institutes
Following are the colleges that participate in Punjab Counselling Procedure-
|Name of the College||Total Number of Seats|
|Guru Gobind Singh Medical College Sadiq Road, Faridkot||100 Seats|
|Govt. Medical College, Majitha Road Amritsar||200 Seats|
|Govt. Medical College, Sangrur Road Patiala||200 Seats|
|Dayanand Medical College, Civil Lines Ludhiana||100 Seats|
|Sri Guru Ram Das Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Amritsar||150 Seats|
|Punjab Institute of Medical Sciences, Garha Road Jalandhar||150 Seats|
|Christian Medical College and Hospital Ludhiana||75 Seats|
Punjab Dental Colleges
|Name of the College||Total Number of Seats|
|Government Dental College, Amritsar||40 Seats|
|Govt. Medical College, Sangrur Road Patiala||40 Seats|
|Dasmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences, Talwandi Road Faridkot||100 Seats|
|Sri Guru Ram Das Institute of Dental Sciences and Research G.T Road, Amritsar||60 Seats|
|Baba Jaswant Singh Dental College Hospital and Research Institute, Patiala Bathinda Road||100 Seats|
|National Dental College, Tehsil Dera Bassi, Patiala||100 Seats|
|Luxmi Bai Institute of Dental Sciences and Research, Ferozepur||100 Seats|
|Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha Dental College, VPO Sarabha, Ludhiana||50 Seats|
|Rayat – Bahra Dental College, VPO Saharan, Mohali||100 Seats|
|Sri. Sukhmani Dental College and Hospital, Derabassi, Mohali||100 Seats|
|Christian Dental College, Ludhiana||40 Seats|
Highlights of Punjab MBBS Counseling 2019
- The Counseling Round of Punjab MBBS 2019 is conducted both offline and online.
- Candidates can participate in counseling round if they have secured minimum required percentile in NEET UG 2019.
- The Counselling Committee of Punjab MBBS 2019 will declare a Merit List containing the names of candidates who are eligible.
- The Applicants are granted admission based on their merit-cum performance.
The Punjab MBBS Counseling 2019 takes place online as well as offline. Candidates whose name is there on the merit list can attend Punjab NEET MBBS Counseling 2019. The First Round of Counseling takes place online and the second round of counseling takes place offline.