Documents Required for JEE Main 2020 Application Form: NTA JEE Main 2020 Application form for January session will release in September 2019. There are a lot of candidates who are repeatedly dealing with the question of “What are the Documents required for JEE Main Application Form filling?” or “What all documents have to be carried to the exam centre on the day of the exam?” or “Which certificate will be required at the time of admission?” Well, we have the answers to all your questions. NTA JEE Main 2020 Documents required have been listed in this article so check each document carefully and tick them off once you gather all of them to start filling up the JEE Main 2020 Application form.
Check Eligibility For NTA JEE Main Exam
Documents Required for JEE Main 2020 Application Form
Documents Required for JEE Main 2020 Application Form: There are some documents that you need to upload in JEE Main 2020 Application Form, others that you need to refer to while filling up the application form.
Carefully check out the list of documents required for JEE Main Registration:
Now that you have checked all the documents that you need to keep ready for different events of JEE Main 2020, check the correct way of filling up the JEE Main application form here.
Have a Question in mind? Scroll down to comment below!
Documents Required on the Day of JEE Main 2020
Documents Required for JEE Main 2020: Check the list of documents that you must carry to the exam centre on the day of the examination.
- A print copy of JEE Main 2020 Admit Card
- Carry one passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at Centre during JEE (Main) Examination
- Anyone of the photo IDs (in original) – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category
Documents to be produced during admission through JEE Main 2020
Documents Required for JEE Main Application Form: Candidates have to physically visit the designated reporting centers for document verification. Candidates must carry all the required documents in original as well as photocopies. The admission committee will retain the photocopies of the documents, while the candidates will get the original documents.
For NITs, IIITs and Other GFTIs
- Three Passport Size Photographs identical to the one Uploaded in JEE Main 2020 Registration
- JEE Main 2020 Score Card
- JEE Main 2020 Admit Card
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter
- Candidate Undertaking
- Proof of Fee Payment by e-challan or Internet Banking of SBI for Seat Acceptance
- Photo Identity Card
- 10th Standard Mark Sheet or Date of Birth Proof
- 12th Standard (or equivalent) Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- OCI Certificate or PIO Card (if applicable)
- Print out of Filled Choices for Seat Allotment
In case you have any query related to JEE Main documents required or JEE Main 2020, do ask us in the comments section below!