Documents Required for JEE Main 2019 Application Form: NTA JEE Main 2019 Application form has been released on 1st September and there are a lot of candidates who are repeatedly dealing with the question of “What are the Documents required for JEE Main Application Form filling?” or “What all documents have to be carried to the exam center on the day of the exam?” or “Which certificate will be required at the time of admission?” Well, we have the answers to all your questions. NTA JEE Main 2019 Documents required have been listed in this article so check each document carefully and tick them off once you gather all of them to start filling up the JEE Main 2019 Application form.
Documents Required for JEE Main 2019 Application Form
Documents Required for JEE Main 2019 Application Form: There are some documents that you need to upload in JEE Main 2019 Application Form, others that you need to refer to while filling up the application form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Carefully check out the list of documents required for JEE Main 2019 Application Form:
Now that you have checked all the documents that you need to keep ready for different events of JEE Main 2019, check the correct way of filling up the application form HERE.
Have a Question in mind? Scroll down to comment below!
Documents Required on the Day of JEE Main 2019
Documents Required for JEE Main 2019: Check the list of documents that you must carry to the exam center on the day of the examination.
- A print copy of Admit Card
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) should be taken for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at Centre during JEE (Main) Examination
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired) – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category
Documents to be produced during admission through JEE Main 2019
Documents Required for JEE Main 2019: Candidates have to physically visit the designated reporting centers for document verification. Candidates must carry all the required documents in original as well as photocopies. The photocopies of the documents will be retained by the admission committee, while the original documents will be returned to the candidates.
For NITs, IIITs and Other GFTIs
- Three Passport Size Photographs identical to the one Uploaded in JEE Main 2019 Registration
- JEE Main 2019 Score Card
- JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter
- Candidate Undertaking
- Proof of Fee Payment by e-challan or Internet Banking of SBI for Seat Acceptance
- Photo Identity Card
- 10th Standard Mark Sheet or Date of Birth Proof
- 12th Standard (or equivalent) Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- OCI Certificate or PIO Card (if applicable)
- Print out of Filled Choices for Seat Allotment
In case you have any query related to JEE Main 2019 documents required or JEE Main 2019, do ask us in the comments section below!