Punjab MBBS Application Form 2019 will be available online from June 2019. The Admission procedure is conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS). To fill the application form candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria of NEET 2019. By filling NEET 2019 Application Form, candidates could apply for a total of 900 Medical Colleges and 970 Dental Colleges. To fill the NEET 2019 Application Form, it is necessary to fill satisfy the eligibility criteria and scoring minimum required percentile in NEET 2019 Exam. Based on the qualifying percentile, a state merit list is prepared for the further selection procedure. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding Punjab MBBS Application Form 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Important Dates of Punjab MBBS Application Form 2019
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Tentative)|
|The release of the Online Application Form||June 2019|
|Last Date of Filling the Online Application Form||June 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Fees||June 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form (NRI Quota)||June 2019|
Punjab MBBS Admission 2019- Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- The Applicants must be at least 17 years of age as on 31st December 2019.
- The Candidate must have born on or after 7th May 1993.
- Candidates must be bonafide candidates of Punjab. This clause excludes the following category of the candidate-
- Candidates who are wards of late employees of Punjab Government/ Central Government/ All India Services.
- Candidates who are wards of late employees of military/ex-military/para-military forces and born in the territory of Punjab.
- Candidates of wards of Defence Personnel posted in Punjab.
- Candidates applying under the minority and NRI Quota are also eligible for Punjab MBBS Admission 2019.
- The Applicant must have passed Class 12th with subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology, and English individually.
- Candidates must score a minimum aggregate of 50% (General/Unreserved Category), 45% (PWD Unreserved Category), 40% (PWD and Reserved Category) in each subject mentioned above.
- Candidates must have qualified NEET 2019 Examination with minimum qualified marks.
Minimum Qualified Marks for Punjab MBBS Admission 2019
|Category||Minimum Required Percentile||Minimum Required Marks|
|General Category (UR)||50th Percentile||119 Marks|
|ST/SC/OBC (Including PH of Reserved Category)||40th Percentile||96 Marks|
|UR PH||45th Percentile||107 Marks|
Punjab MBBS Application Form 2019
Punjab MBBS Application Form 2019 will be available from June 2019. The Application Form is available online. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria are eligible for Punjab MBBS Admission. By Filling Punjab 2019 MBBS Application Form, candidates can participate in Government and Private colleges of Punjab for Medical and Dental Courses.
How to Fill Punjab MBBS Application Form 2019?
A separate link will be available on the official website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences. The step by step procedure to fill Punjab MBBS Application Form 2019 is as follows
Visit the Official Website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences. Click on the “Application Form” Link. After clicking on the link you will be redirected to a new page.
Stages While Filling the Punjab MBBS Application Form 2019
Click on the New User Login. Enter the basic details that are asked such as your name, date of birth, father’s name, e-mail id etc. After entering all the details, click on the submit button. An OTP will be displayed on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and you will receive a Unique Registration ID and Password. Through the Registration ID and Password, you can download your Admit Card, Check Result and much more things.
Fill in the Academic Details
After you receive the Login Credentials, log in using the ID and Password and start filling the rest of the details. In the Application Form, the candidate has to enter all education qualification details, marks etc. Candidates are advised to check all the details carefully before submitting the details.
After entering all the details click on Save and Next option.
Uploading of Photograph and Signature
After entering the details, upload the photograph and signature. The Photograph and Signature have to be scanned and must be as per the specifications. The Scanned Photograph and Signature must be in JPG/JPEG Format. The file size of the photograph and the signature should not be more than 25 Kb. Candidates must upload certain documents as well that are mentioned. All the candidates are also required to upload duly attested compulsory affidavit while filling application form of Punjab MBBS 2018.
Payment of the Application Fees Card
Recheck all the details and click on the Application Fees Payment option. An application fee of Rs 5000 (for General Category) and Rs 2500 for Reserved Category has to be paid in any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce/ SBI Bank through challan form which is generated after successful submission of application form. If you are paying offline then make sure that you keep the receipt of the Application Fees safe for future reference.
Printout of the Application Form
Now Download and take the printout of the application form. Keep the printout of the application form safe for future reference.
Things to Keep in Mind Before Filling the Punjab MBBS Application Form 2019
Candidates are advised to check and perform the following activities-
- You must have a good Internet Connectivity.
- Candidates must provide a valid e-mail id and active mobile number.
- Keep all your details handy.
- Make sure you recheck all the details before submitting the application form.
- Upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned in the official notification.
Punjab MBBS Application Form will be available online on the official website of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be able to fill in the application form. Candidates are advised to submit the application form before the last date of the application form to avoid any technical issues.