Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) will publish the Odisha MBBS 2019 Merit List in July/ August 2019 (tentative). The Merit List will be released online on the official website of Odisha JEE. The Merit List will contain the name of those candidates who have qualified the required qualifying percentile of NEET 2019. Not only this, candidates must have attended the Document Verification Process before applying for 85% of State Quota Seats of Odisha. The Applicants whose name will be in the merit list will have to attend the Counselling procedure. In this article, we have provided details regarding the Odisha MBBS Merit List 2019. Read the article further to know more.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Odisha MBBS 2019 Merit List
The Merit List will be prepared in the decreasing format of NEET 2019 Scores of the candidates. This means that the candidate who has scored the highest NEET 2019 marks and has applied Odisha MBBS 2019 Application Form will be given the first rank and so forth. The Merit List will contain the name of the candidate, state domicile, NEET Roll Number, NEET Marks/Scores, NEET Rank, State Rank etc.
The Merit List of 85% State Quota Seats and NRI Seats will be available in July/August 2019. The Official Dates are not announced yet. The name of the candidates whose name is listed on the merit list will be eligible for the Odisha MBBS 2019 Counselling procedure. The Odisha BDS and MBBS Merit List will contain the OJEE Rank as well. The merit list will contain a State Rank as well as a Category Rank. The category rank is applicable for the candidates who come under the Reserved Category.
How to Download Odisha Medical Merit List 2019?
The step by step procedure to download Odisha 2019 Merit List is as follows-
- Visit the Official website of OJEE – ojee.nic.in
- Click on the Merit List Link
- Search your Name and Rank
- The merit rank of the candidate will be displayed on the screen based on the NEET Scores.
- Download and take the Printout of the merit list.
The Merit list will be available in the PDF Format so that it can be easy to download the merit rank list.
Odisha MBBS Merit List 2019 – Tie Breaking Method
This is a very common issue that happens usually. Most of the time, two or more applicants rank is equal. So to make it fair, a Tie-Breaking Method takes place. The Tie-Breaking Procedure will have certain criteria which are as follows-
- Candidates with higher marks in Biology in 10+2 will get a Higher Rank.
- Applicants with Higher Marks in Physics will get a better rank.
- If still, the tie exists, then the Chemistry Marks will be taken for consideration. Candidate scoring more marks in chemistry will get higher marks.
- If still, the tie exists, then the candidates with an older age will be given the first priority.
Eligibility of Odisha MBBS 2019 Merit List Rank
The Minimum Qualifying percentage of marks is sorted based on Categories. The Minimum Qualifying Percentage of Marks is as follows-
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentage||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|ST/SC/OBC (including PWD Reserved Candidates)||40%||96|
List of the Details Available on the Merit List of Odisha
The Odisha NTA NEET Rank List will contain the following details-
- Name of the Candidate
- All India Rank
- NEET 2019 Scores
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- State Rank and Scores etc.
Highlights of Odisha MBBS and BDS Merit List 2019
- The Odisha NEET MBBS/BDS 2019 Rank List will be available online in July/August 2019.
- Candidates must appear NEET and fill the Odisha Application Form.
- The merit list will be available for all the candidates collectively.
- Candidates whose name is on the merit list will be eligible for the Document Verification Round and Counselling Round.
- If there is any sort of discrepancy in the merit list, candidates must contact the OJEE Cell immediately.
The Odisha MBBS Merit List 2019 is the second last procedure for the Admission. The merit list will be available online and candidates will get the notification on their registered mobile number and e-mail id.