JEE Main 2019 Slot Booking – The National testing Agency has announced the exam shift timings for JEE Main 2019 Paper I and Paper II. The candidates who were waiting to know when they can take the JEE Main 2019, can finally know the shift timings of the exam! Paper I for Engg will be conducted in Two shift timings (9:30 – 12:30 and 2:30 – 5:30) and Paper II for Architecture will be conducted in only 1 shift!
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Please Note that candidates will be allotted the exam slots randomly chosen by the computer software. Candidates will not be able to choose the slot. The allotted slot of the candidate will be printed on the JEE Main 2019 Admit card of the candidate.
The Joint Entrance Examination Main 2019 is going to be conducted by NTA (National testing Agency). The JEE Main 2019 will be conducted in two sessions – January session and April Session. National Testing Agency has released NTA JEE Main 2019 Exam dates. The JEE Main 2019 exam will be held in Jan 2019 and April 2019. Candidates must note that there will be no NTA JEE Main 2019 Slot booking. Candidates can only fill in the exam centres in filling JEE Main 2019 Application form. JEE Main 2019 Application process has started from 01st September 2018. JEE Main 2019 will be held for candidates who aspire to study engineering at the undergraduate level at the NITs, IIITs and CFTIs.
NOTE: The JEE Main 2019 shift timings and date of examination are going to be allotted on 5th October 2018. Exam centers will be allotted on 21st October 2018. Read all the information Here.
NTA JEE Main 2019 Slot Booking Notification
Please note that NTA has released a public notification related to the exam shifts, dates and subjects in each paper. This has come as a sigh of relief for appearing candidates of JEE Main 2019 as the notice states the mode, date, subjects, and timings of the JEE Main 2019 paper I for Engineering. Check what the NTA has stated in the notification:
- Paper 1 for engineering aspirants (B.E/ B. Tech) will have questions from Mathematics, physics and chemistry.
- Paper 1 will be conducted in computer-based mode only.
- It will be conducted from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM and 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
- Coming to Paper 2 for Architecture aspirants (B. Arch and B. Planning) will have questions from Mathematics, Aptitude test and Drawing test.
- The Mathematics (part I) and Aptitude Test (Part 2) will be conducted in computer-based mode, whereas, drawing test (part III) will be taken in pen and paper-based mode.
- Paper 2 will be conducted in only 1 shift!
Click Here to Read Official Notification!
NTA JEE Main 2019 Highlights
- JEE Main will be conducted in computer-based mode from 6th January to 20th January 2019.
- The NTA slots will be allotted to each candidate on 5th October 2018.
- The exam city will be allotted on 21st October 2018.
If in case, the candidate sits in more than one exam slot, his/ her candidature will be automatically canceled. Once the JEE Main slots have been allotted, candidates will not be able to change the slot or timing.
The JEE Main is one of the most challenging and at the same time prestigious examinations conducted in the country. Those who are seeking admission in undergraduate courses like B. Tech, B. Plan/B. Arch.