All students who had taken the JEE Main 2019 on 9th January 2019 can check the question paper for the same here. Paper 1 of JEE Main 2019 included questions from Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. The number of students who have registered for the NTA’s JEE Main 2019 was around 9.8 lakhs. Students searching for the JEE Main 2019 9th January question paper will be able to download the same from here.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The JEE Main April exam 2019 is going to begin on 7th April 2019 and candidates will be able to check the answer key and question papers every day as each shift ends. At this point, candidates must remember to download and carry the JEE Main 2019 Admit Card to the exam center. After each exam has been conducted, you’ll be able to access the question papers of JEE Main 2019.
JEE Main Final Answer Key has been Released on 23rd January 2019 – CLICK HERE to View
JEE main 2019 Result Released – Click here
9th January Question Paper of JEE Main 2019
Candidates who have taken the examination can check the question paper here for various sections of the exam.
|Mathematics||Released – Check Now|
|Physics||Released – Check Now|
|Chemistry||Released – Check Now|
JEE Main 2019 Question paper 9th January Physics
Question 1. In this question, the candidates were asked to solve a question on Motion of Inertia. Students had to find the MOI (Motion of Inertia) about the axis which is 3/2 d from the central axis.
Question 2. According to students, another question was asked in the Physics section was that there are 3 planes with three lines of intersection find the value of lambda such that there are no trivial solutions.
JEE Main 2019 Answer Key
|Exam Date||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|JEE Main 08 Jan 2019||Check Here||Check Here|
|JEE Main 09 Jan 2019||Check Here – Available||Check Here – Available|
|JEE Main 10 Jan 2019||Check Here – Available||Check Here – Available|
|JEE Main 11 Jan 2019||Check Here – Available||Check Here – Available|
|JEE Main 12 Jan 2019||Check Here – Available||Check Here – Available|
JEE Main 2019 Question paper 9th January Mathematics
JEE Main 2019 Question paper 9th January Chemistry
JEE Main 2019 Paper 1 Exam Analysis
The JEE Main paper 1 for the first shift has been concluded and candidates have come out of the exam hall. These are the details that have been collected for the Physics, chemistry and mathematics section.
Check the exam analysis here:
- No question was asked out of syllabus.
- All the questions asked were from NCERT.
- Mathematics was the toughest of all the three subjects.
- According to some candidates, maths was tougher than the level of JEE Advanced also.
- Physics was moderately difficult. It was also Lengthy.
- Hardest questions were from Mechanics and magnetic field in Physics. Modern Physics – 5 questions, Thermodynamics – 3 and Waves – 2 questions.
- Out of all three subjects, Chemistry was easy.
- In mathematics, there were 2 questions from Definite.
- There were no questions from statistics or Biomolecules.
- There were no sets for the question papers.
- Class 11th syllabus of JEE Main was more difficult to answer than the class 12th syllabus.
- Questions were equally distributed in the question paper.
- For login to the CBT, the fingerprint of each candidate was taken.