|Application Open for MAHE Entrance Test (Manipal Univ)||Apply Now!!|
NTA has announced the JEE Main 2019 shift, date and timings for all registered candidates on 5th October 2018. The JEE Main 2019 which is being conducted by the National Testing Agency has come up with a lot of changes. And the biggest change is that NTA will not allow slot booking this year and therefore will allot the shift and timings to each candidate. The JEE Main 2019 shift timings and date of examination has been allotted on 5th October 2018.
This is how the JEE Main 2019 Date, Shift & Timings will be displayed
You guys can check the JEE Main 2019 Exam Date, Shift & Timings directly from the window given below, just enter your Registration Id & Captcha Code to view the timings.
Candidates who were waiting to know when they can take the JEE Main 2019, can finally know the shift timings of the exam! Paper I for Engg will be conducted in Two shift timings (9:30 – 12:30 and 2:30 – 5:30) and Paper II for Architecture will be conducted in 2 shifts on 8th January 2019!
NTA JEE Main 2019 Date, Shift & Timings Announced
NTA has announced the JEE Main 2019 Exam shifts and timings for the successfully registered candidates on 5th October 2018. You can check your Shift timings using the window given below. Enter your registration id or application number along with the captcha given and click on search to view the allotted shift and date.
THIS IS THE WINDOW FOR CHECKING DATE & SHIFT ALLOTMENT
JEE Main 2019 will be conducted from 6th -20th January 2019. Last year, the CBSE had made the slot booking available where applicants of JEE Main Paper 1 and Paper 2 could book the time, date and shift in which they wished to take the examination. However, since NTA will now conduct the Joint Entrance Examination Main twice in a year, it has removed the option of slot booking for the candidates.
The Joint Entrance Examination Main 2019 is going to be conducted by NTA (National testing Agency). The JEE Main 2019 will be conducted in two sessions – January session and April Session. National Testing Agency has released the JEE Main 2019 Exam dates, shifts and timings for the candidates on 5th October 2018. Although, while filling up the application form, candidates were given the option to choose 4 exam centres of their choice, they were not allowed to choose the shift and timings in which they can take the exam.
JEE Main 2019 Exam Schedule
All those wanting to know the exact JEE Main 2019 exam schedule, shifts, dates and exam centres allotted for the JEE Main 2019 can do so by having a look at the table below. Check the JEE Main 2019 schedule here:
Points to Remember About JEE Main 2019
You must know the following information before checking the JEE Main slots that will be released tomorrow on the official website.
- The students have been allotted shifts, timings and dates on 5th October 2018. However, this may or may not be the final shift and date allotted to the candidate.
- The City allotted to the candidates of examination for Paper-1 and Paper-2 will also be available by 21st October 2018.
- JEE Main 2019 aspirants will be allotted the exact/final date, shift, timings and exam centre by 15th November 2018.
- All the shifts, dates and exam centres allotted to the candidate will be final and NTA will not entertain any request to change the same.
- Those students who are appearing in both Paper 1 and Paper 2 may be allotted different exam centres, dates.
- JEE Main Paper 1 (for engineering) will be conducted in two shifts whereas those who have opted for Paper 2 (for Architecture) will be required to take the exam 0n 8th Jnaury 2019 in two shifts.