JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 was conducted on 7th April 2019 in two shifts. The exam for architecture students was conducted in computer-based mode. All candidates who want to take admission in various participating Institutes/colleges (except for IITs) will be able to do so through paper 2 of JEE Main 2019. Questions for all architecture aspirants in JEE Main 2019 were asked from Mathematics, Aptitude and Drawing test. JEE Main 2019 application form for paper 2 was released on 8th February and candidates filled the same till the 7th of March 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JEE Main Paper 2 B.Arch/B.Plan
- JEE Main paper 2 2019 was conducted by National testing Agency twice in January and April sessions 2019.
- The HRD minister Prakash Javadekar has made a number of announcements regarding the same over the past month of July.
- JEE Main Paper 2 was conducted in computer-based mode and the drawing test was taken in offline mode in a drawing sheet.
JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 Exam Dates
Aspirants of JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 for the academic session of 2019-20 must make sure that they have noted down all the dates along with their corresponding events that have been announced in the table given below.
|NTA JEE Main January Exam Dates|
|JEE Main Application form available||1st September 2018|
|Shift, date and time Allotment||5th October 2018|
|Application Form Correction||October 8-14 2018|
|Mock test available||September 2018|
|Last date for application submission||30th September 2018|
|Admit card Availability||17th December 2018|
|JEE Main January exam||January 8, 2019|
|Release of Answer Key Paper 2||1st February 2019|
|Declaration of January Result paper 2||1st February 2019|
|NTA JEE Main April Exam Dates|
|Application form release||8th February 2019|
|Correction in the Application form||11th to 15th March 2019|
|Mock test available||Available now|
|Last date for application submission||7th March 2019|
|Admit card Availability||20th March|
|JEE Main April exam||7th – 20th April 2019|
|Release of Answer Key and OMR Sheets||14th April 2019|
|Declaration of April Result (Paper 1)||30th April 2019|
|JEE Main Paper 2 Result Release Date||15th May 2019|
JEE Main Paper 2 Shift Timings
The National Testing Agency that is going to conduct the JEE Main 2019 has released the day, date and time of JEE Main Paper 1 and Paper 2. Check the table below to know the shift for Paper 2 B. Arch/ B. Plan.
|Paper||Subject||Mode of examination||Timings of Examination|
|First Shift||Second Shift|
|Paper 1 (B.E/ B. Tech)||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||Computer Based Test||9:30 AM to 12:30 PM||2:30 PM to 5:30 PM|
|Paper 2 (For B. Arch/ B. Plan)||Mathematics (Part I), Aptitude Test (Part II)||Computer Based Test||Held in Two shifts|
|Drawing test (Part III)||Pen and Paper Based Only (to be attempted on drawing sheet only)|
JEE Main Paper 2 Eligibility Criteria
Are you eligible to appear for JEE Main 2019 paper 2? Every candidate appearing for the exam must make sure that he/she has fulfilled the eligibility criteria set by the exam conducting body. Therefore, before you apply for the exam, make sure to check these criterion listed below:
- Candidates should have passed class 10+2 examination with Physics, chemistry mathematics as mandatory subjects.
- Aspirants must have secured at least 50% marks in the above-said subjects and also should have obtained 50% aggregate in 10+2 level.
- Those who have taken their qualifying examination in 2017, 2018 or going to take the same in 2019 can apply for the exam.
- Diploma Holders or those who are in their final year of pursuing their degree.
JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 Application Form
The JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 form was released on 8th February 2019. The last date to fill the form was 7th March 2019. Candidates must make sure that while filling up the application form they choose Paper 2 as the exam paper that they are appearing for. You must provide only the correct personal and academic details during the application form filling. The Application fee was paid either in the online mode or through E-challan.
JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 Exam Pattern
NTA JEE Mains 2019 exam is comprised of two papers Paper 1 (B.E./B.Tech.) and Paper 2 (B.Planning/B.Arch.). Both these papers are conducted in computer-based mode only. However, the drawing test for paper 2 is conducted in offline mode. Candidates can check the JEE Mains 2019 exam pattern from the table given below.
JEE Main Paper 2 Exam Pattern 2019
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
How to prepare for Paper 2 in JEE Main 2019? Tips to Score Better Marks
There are around 900 seats in B. Plan and B. Arch course offered at the participating NITs and CFTIs that accept the JEE Main score. If candidates are preparing to take Paper 2 they need to go the extra mile. And if the applicant is appearing for both Paper 1 and 2 of JEE Main 2019, he/she will be required to put in double the efforts. Candidates can follow the steps given below to excel in Paper 2 of JEE Main 2019.
- Candidates should first start by making a study timetable on a daily basis. This will help them divide their time and know the topics that they need to focus on during preparation.
- If candidates need some guidance about the Drawing test section, they must support their study material with Engineering Drawing books.
- The Drawing section will analyze the design ideas of the candidates. Therefore, candidates must make sure to study the given objects closely.
- Aspirants must collect the right study material for the preparation of Aptitude test which will test the candidate’s Awareness of Places, persons, buildings and materials, Mental Ability, Analytical Reasoning, etc.
JEE Main Paper 2 Admit card 2019
The JEE Main 2019 Admit card for all the candidates was available on the 20th of March 2019. This admit card was for April examination. Candidates who applied for NTA JEE Mains 2019 downloaded access their admit card in online mode only. The admit card was released on the website of NTA i.e. nta.ac.in. Yes, that is your new JEE Mains 2019 official website! Candidates whose application form had incorrect details were not able to download the admit card. All candidates checked the details very carefully printed on the admit card. The JEE Mains admit card had details such as Applicant’s Name, Parent’s Name, Photo and Signature of Candidate, Date and Time Slot of the exam, Venue of the exam, Instruction to follow at examination center etc.
JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 Results
Since JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 was conducted in a single day only. The percentile scores obtained by all the candidates who appeared in the second attempt paper 2 will be declared on 15th May 2019. This will comprise the actual marks obtained in Paper-2 of JEE (Main)– 2019 for the first attempt. In a similar way, the paper 2 JEE Main results will be calculated and released on the official website. The best out of both the sessions will be considered to compile the merit list of the exam.
JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 Counselling
The JEE Main 2019 counselling will be conducted by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA). This is the most crucial and career-deciding Phase of the whole JEE Mains 2019 Process. Read it Carefully!
- NTA JEE Mains 2019 counselling will be conducted by JoSAA/CSAB for admission to IITs, IIITs, NITs, and CFTIs.
- For the seat allotment procedure, the candidate will have to mandatorily participate in the counselling NTA JEE Main 2019.
- Admission to the institute will be based on AIR and choices filled by the candidate.
If you have any query, do ask us in the comments section below!