JEE Main 2019 Admit card for January Session will be available for registered candidates from 17th December 2018. National Testing Agency will be in charge of releasing the JEE Main Admit Card 2019. You can download the Admit Card online from the official website: jeemain.nic.in. You need to have your registration id and password to download the JEE Main Admit Card from the website of NTA. Only those who have filled and submitted the application form correctly will be issued the JEE Main 2019 Admit Card. JEE Mains 2019 Hall Ticket will contain the exam centre name, date and shift timings of the First Attempt of JEE Main Exam. NTA has announced the exam date for January Exam which is 6-20th January 2019. You are required to carry the JEE Mains 2019 Admit Card on the exam day.
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card Date
The JEE Mains 2019 Admit card will be released on 17th December 2018. The Admit Card of JEE Main 2019 will be released in the online mode on the official website of NTA i.e. nta.ac.in. The candidates will be required to go online, enter their Application Number, Date of Birth and Security Code to view and download the JEE Main Admit card. Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to take the JEE Main 2019 as it will carry important information like the name of the candidate, the exam center address and name, exam date and timing, etc. The admit card of JEE Mains 2019 should be kept safely till the admission procedure is over.
Check Eligibility For NTA JEE Main Exam
How can you download JEE Main Admit Card 2019?
Before downloading the JEE Main 2019 Admit Card you are required to have the Application Number and Password selected at the time of registration. Follow the steps mentioned below to quickly download the Admit Card 2019:
- Go to the official website of NTA: nta.ac.in
- Or click on the admit card link (the link will be provided here as soon as it is available)
- Enter your NTA JEE Main 2019 application number, password and security pin.
- Click on Submit and the NTA JEE Mains 2019 Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details and download the Admit card.
- You must take multiple printouts of the Admit Card of JEE Main 2019 Exam.
Have you started Preparing for the much awaited JEE Main 2019? Boost your Preparation with these Tips, recommended books, sample papers here
Video Tutorial to download JEE Mains 2019 Admit Card
JEE Main Admit Card Exam Timings
Schedule of Examination
|Particulars||First Shift||Second Shift|
|Timing of Examination||9:30 AM to 12:30 PM||2:30 PM to 5:30 PM|
|Duration of Examination||3 Hours||3 Hours|
|Entry in Exam Centre||7:30 AM to 8:30 AM||12:30 PM to 1:30 PM|
|Entry in Exam Hall||8:45 AM to 9 AM||1:45 PM to 2 PM|
|Checking of Admit Cards by the Invigilator||9 AM to 9:15 AM||2 PM to 2:15 PM|
|Sitting on the seat n the Examination Hall||9:15 AM||2:15 PM|
|Instructions by the Invigilators||9:15 AM to 9:25 AM||2:15 PM to 2:25 PM|
|Test Commences||9:30 AM||2:30 PM|
|Test Concludes||12:30 PM||5:30 PM|
Exam Centre Details on JEE Main 2019
Aspiring candidates must make sure that their JEE Main Admit card 2019 contains all the details mentioned below. In case there is any discrepancy in the information present on the admit card, the candidate must contact the concerned authority immediately.
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- application Number
- Paper medium
- course name
- state of eligibility
- Candidate photograph
- Candidate signature
- Direction for candidates
What to do in Case of forgotten application number or password?
There may be cases where the candidate has forgotten JEE Main 2019 Application number or password. He/she can follow the steps given below to retrieve the forgotten application number/password.
- Open the NTA Official Website: nta.ac.in.
- Click on “I can’t access my account”
- Select any one of the following options “I forgot my password” or “I forgot my application Number”
- After clicking on the continue button, candidates will be shown three options.
- Select one and click on continue.
- The candidates will be directed to another page where they will have to fill the details as per the selected option.
- The Application number/password will be retrieved.
JEE Main Admit Card 2019 General Instructions
- Candidates have to carry the JEE Main Admit card to the exam centres.
- PwD candidates have to carry the PwD certificate in the specified format issued by the competent authority.
- Candidates must download the JEE Main 2019 admit card and preserve it till the admission procedure is over.
- No electronic gadget like cell phone, pager, calculator, etc, will be allowed inside the exam hall.
- Candidates are requested to reach the exam venue 1 hour before the entry time. Any request for a change in the exam center will not be entertained.
- Candidates should check and ensure that the Test Booklet contains as many numbers of pages as written on the top of the cover page.
JEE Main 2019 Hall ticket is an identity document. The presence/absence of the Admit card will determine whether the candidate can take the exam or not. JEE Main 2019 January session will be conducted in 8 sittings in the online mode. To take the exam, every candidate must necessarily produce the Admit Card. Candidates must not forget to bring the admit card in test centre.
Documents Needed at JEE Main 2019 Exam Centre
Mentioned below are the documents that a candidate need to carry to the exam centre of JEE Main 2019:
- Printout of admit card (Really Important)
- One passport size photograph that has to be pasted on the attendance sheet at exam centre. Please note the photograph should be identical to the one uploaded during filling of the application form
- Candidates belonging to PwD category will have to carry a copy of the PwD certificate in the prescribed format.
- A valid ID proof – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card.
Problem Faces during downloading of Admit Card
NTA has further stated in the JEE Main 2019 Information Brochure, in case candidates are unable to download hall ticket from the website or if there is any error/ discrepancy in the Admit Card, they should approach the Help Line between 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM for general facilitation from December 12 to 23, 2018.
Telephone Number: 7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526
FAQs Regarding Admit Card of JEE Main 2019
Question: When will I able to download my admit card?
Answer: The admit card for the January exam will be available from December 17, while for April exam it will be available in from March 18 in online mode.
Question: Will the JEE Main Admit Card 2019 be available in online or offline mode?
Answer: You can only download your admit card in the online mode wherein you need to download it.
Question: How do i know that the JEE Mains admit card 2019 has been released?
Answer: As soon as the National Testing Agency releases the JEE Main Admit Card you will be able to download it from here only.
Question: What is the procedure of downloading JEE Mains admit card?
Answer: To download JEE Main admit card, you need to go to the admit card downloading link on the official page and enter your application number and password to download it along with the security pin. The application number and password must be the same which has been generated during the application filling of JEE Main 2019.
Question: Do I need to carry any identification proof along with the admit card of JEE Main to the exam centre?
Answer: Yes, you need to carry a valid photo identity proof along with a passport size photograph. PwD category candidates have to carry a copy of their PwD certificate issued by a competent authority to the exam centre on the day of the exam.