BU Bhopal Time Table 2021: The University has released the timetable for UG annual open book examination June 2021. The Controller of Examinations of Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya has released the semester date sheet for BAMS and other courses. The exam dates have been released for both Main and Supplementary. The BU Bhopal UTD Exam Date Sheet of all UG and PG courses is available online. The semester-wise examination will take place for the candidates who have already taken admission into the university. Students can now submit the Barkatullah University Exam Form for Semester Exams. The Time Table BU Bhopal 2021 has been released on the website of the authority. The examination will take place for 3 hours. Candidates can also check BU Bhopal Admission Application Form Last Date, Admit Card, Syllabus, Question Papers, Result, Merit List, Counselling, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
As the dates are announced, candidates must start studying and cover their syllabus well. We suggest all the students start preparing for the exam to get good marks. To appear in the exam students must submit the exam form and fee before the last day. Those who fail to do so will not be able to appear in the examination. Check the article below for BU timetable 2021.
- The BU Bhopal University has released the timetable for UG annual open book examination June 2021. Candidates can click here to download the Date Sheet.
Download BU Bhopal Date Sheet PDF 2021
The Brakatullah, Bhopal University will be soon releasing New BU Bhopal Exam Date Sheet pdf. Students must visit the official website for more latest notifications.
|Bachelor of Hotel Management (Sem IV, V, and VIII)||–|
|Diploma in Fashion Design, Dietetics and Marketing||–|
|B.Pharm (Sem II, IV, VI, VIII)||–|
|M.Sc Nursing Exam Date Sheet||–|
|Post Basic Nursing Time Table||–|
|BASLP Exam Dates||–|
|Paramedical (Diploma IInd year) Main and Supplementary||–|
|BMLT Exam Time Table||–|
|BPT Date Sheet||–|
How To Download Time Table BU Bhopal?
Students appearing for the semester examinations of Barkatullah University can check BU Bhopal exam date 2021 for PG and UG program. Time Table will release in pdf format. Candidates have to download the BU Bhopal Date sheet 2021 pdf by going to the official website. We are mentioning steps to download BU Bhopal exam date sheet 2021, for more details read below.
- Click on the link available above.
- Select the respective course and download the time table/date sheet
- The time table will be mentioned in PDF Format.
- Download and print the time table for future purposes.
Details on BU Bhopal Exam Date Sheet 2021
These are the following details that you can find on BU Bhopal Semester Exam Schedule 2021
- Date of Exam
- Exam Day
- Exam Time
- Subject Name
- Important Note
Instructions Regarding BU Bhopal Examination 2021
Students who are about to appear for their semester examinations, need to keep certain things in mind before entering the exam hall.
- Candidates are required to report at the examination centre 30 minutes before the exam begins. Report to the exact address provided by the university. It will be available on your admit card.
- Candidates need to carry exam hall ticket with them.
- Do not forget to carry your college ID card
- Any electronic gadget will not allow inside the examination centre. Any student who is found to be using devices like, Calculator, mobile phone, earphones etc will be debarred or disqualified from the entire examination process.
- Cheating is strictly prohibited and so is talking to other students.
- Candidates must check the official website to not miss any changes made by the university.
- Ir is seen that most of the time schedule changes right before the examination. Some dates and venue could be changed last minute.
- Candidates need to keep a close eye on the exam related information. No need to stress out about exams. Be healthy, eat healthily. All the best for your exams. Keep visiting our website for more information on Barkatullah University.
If you have any queries regarding the exam time-table of Barkatullah Viswavidyalaya, then please comment on the section below.