KUK Date Sheet 2021: Kurukshetra University has released the Date-sheet for the B.Sc., BCA, Mtech, MA Education, BCom and other courses Theory Exams March 2021.The University has released the exam schedule notification for UG and PG Course Programs. The time table is available for both Theory and Practical Exams. The examination conducted for every session of the courses offered by the University. The students who have to appear in the theory/practical exams must download the KUK Exam Date Sheet from the official website. They can also read about KUK Admission 2021, Application Form Last Date, Admit Card/Hall Ticket, Syllabus, Previous Year Question Papers, KUK Answer Key, Result, Merit List, Counselling, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Kurukshetra University offers Undergraduate, Post Graduate, Research as well as Diploma Courses to interested candidates. It is important for the students who are enrolled in the programmes that they are aware of the dates of the examination. The Exam Dates of Kurukshetra University are available in PDF format on the official website of the university. For more of the details of the KUK B.A, B.Sc, B.com, M.Sc, MBA, MCA, BBA, B.Tech, M.Tech 1st 2nd, 3rd Semester Date Sheet 2021 go through the article from below.
- KUK UG Theory Exam Date Sheet March-2021 Released. Click Here to download details.
Kurukshetra University Entrance Exam Dates
The University conducts the entrance examination for admission to a few of the courses and takes direct admission to other courses on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination. The release of KUK Date Sheet 2021 is as per by the authorities of the University and the examination conducting body. The University conducts the semester exams after every six months which the candidate needs to qualify in order to proceed for pursuing the course further.
KUK Entrance Exam Date Sheet 2021
In order to provide admissions into Kurukshetra University, the varsity conducts an entrance examination. Kindly note that all the events of the admission in the varsity will take place on the specified dates. The candidate should make sure that he/ she is aware of all the dates. The authority has not yet declared the official dates of KUK admission 2021. Till then, go through the tentative dates mentioned below:
|Release of application form||—|
|Last date to register||—|
|Release of admit card||1st March 2021|
|Release of result||—|
KUK Semester Exam Time Table 2021
Kurukshetra University does not solely conduct the entrance exam but also the semester exams. The semester exams are conducted for the candidates who already have taken admission into the university. The candidates, who have taken admission into the varsity must make sure to be updated with all the dates of the semester exams. Kindly note that if a candidate fails to pass a semester, then he/ she will not be promoted to the next semester. The Kurukshetra University semester exam time table is released on the official website of the authority in a PDF Format. The candidates should download the time table and save the same for future purposes. The varsity releases the date sheet for B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, Shastri, B.P.Ed Part 1, 2 and 3 Regular and distance courses.
How to Download KUK University Time Table 2021?
While downloading the Date Sheet the candidates must note that it is important for them that they follow the correct steps for downloading the Date Sheet. The Date Sheet of KUK University will mention all the important dates which are important for the candidates. Go through the steps of downloading the Date Sheet from the points mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Kurukshetra University and go to the examination portal 2021.
- Navigate for the Kurukshetra University Semester Date Sheet 2021 and the link of the Date sheet will appear on the screen.
- Click on the link and the PDF will be available. Candidates must check the Date sheet to see if it is of the course in which they are enrolled.
- The candidates should go through all the details on the date sheet. In case they find any kind of inaccuracy, then they must contact the exam conducting authority immediately.
- Once the candidate has gone through the details mentioned on the Date Sheet, they will have to download the Date sheet of Kurukshetra University and must save it for the future references.
Contents Mentioned on KUK Date Sheet 2021
The candidates must go through the details which will be mentioned on the Date Sheet of Kurukshetra University. The candidates should go through all the details on the date sheet. In case they find any kind of inaccuracy, then they must contact the exam conducting authority immediately.
- Name of the Exam
- Prescribed Dates
- Name of the Course
- Dates of the Exam
- Timing of the Exam
- Semester Name
- Important Instructions
Important Points Regarding KUK Date Sheet 2021
The candidates who will be downloading the Date Sheet and will be appearing for the Semester Exam will have to go through the important points related to Kurukshetra University Date Sheet. It is important that once the candidate has downloaded the Date Sheet of KUK, the candidate must go through the details thoroughly and must download the Date Sheet available on the website. It is important that the candidates are aware of the important dates for which they will have to appear for. Go through the important points related to KUK Date sheet 2021 from below:
- The examination controlling body reserves the right of making any form of changes in the dates mentioned in the Date Sheet. Candidate must keep themselves aware of the changing dates which will be available on the official website of the University.
- Candidates should download and save the time table for future purposes.
- Once the university releases the date sheet, it will not accept any request regarding the changes in the time table.
- You have to appear the exam that you have applied for.
- It is important to bring the University issued Admit Card on the day of the exam. The absence of KUK University Admit Card 2021 will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the exam.