MS University Hall Ticket 2019-20: The Hall Ticket of Semester Wise Exams has been released. MS University will be releasing the hall ticket tentatively in the month of May 2020. One will be able to gain his/her hall ticket from the official website of MS University. It will be mandatory for one to bring the MS University hall ticket to the examination hall. One found without the admit card of MS University will not be allowed inside the examination centre. In order to download the admit card, one will have to visit the official website of the university. One will have to click on the provided link of the admit card, then one will have to provide the login credentials in the login section. Then, one will have to hit the submit button. Then, the screen will display the hall ticket of the candidate. The candidate is expected to print the hall ticket of MSU Baroda for future purposes.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
One should make sure that he/she is providing correct details in the login section. Providing in any wrong detail will stop the candidate from accessing his/her admit card. Post downloading the admit card, one should make sure that the details mentioned in the same are correct. In case of any discrepancy, he/she must contact the examination authorities.
MS University UG/ PG Hall Ticket 2019 for the semester exams to be conducted in November Released!
Release Date of MSU Baroda 2019-20 Admit Card
One will have to be attentive regarding MS University Time Table of the hall ticket after he/she has successfully submitted the application form of MS University 2020. The university has not released the official dates. As soon as it will release the same, we will update the same here. Till the date, go through the tentative dates:
|Release of Admit Card||May 2020|
|Entrance Examination||May 2020|
How to Download MSU Baroda Semester Exam Hall Ticket?
Click on the link of the result mentioned in this article.
A login section will appear. The section of login will look like the following image:
- Enter mandatory details in the login section. The credentials, which are to be punched in are:
- Registration Number
- E-mail ID
- Mobile number of the applicant
- Click on Proceed.
- The admit card will be reflected on the screen.
- Check all the details mentioned in the hall ticket.
- Download and print the admit card for future purposes.
How to Download MS University Admit Card 2019-20?
The steps to download MS University 2019-20 Hall Ticket are:
- Open the official website of the MS University msuniv.ac.in.
- Hit the provided link of the hall ticket.
- Fill in the login credentials in the login section.
- Check all the details and print the hall ticket for future purposes.
Details on MSU Baroda 2019-20 Admit Card
The MS University Hall Ticket will be holding many important details related to the candidate and the entrance exams as well. One will have to make sure that the details mentioned in the admit card are valid and correct as per one’s registration details. In case of any discrepancy, one must contact the examination authorities.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll No of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Date of the Entrance Examination
- Time of the Examination
- Address of the Examination Center
- Important Instructions to the candidate
MS University Semester Wise Admit Card
The Manonmaniam Sundaranar University conducts the semester examination for the candidates who have already taken admission into the university. The varsity will release the hall ticket of semester examination on its official website. This is to be noted that the candidates will have to bring the MS University Semester Wise Hall Ticket to the centre of the examination. Without the admit card of MS University, the candidate will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. One can note the fact that the MS University Admit Card of 1st/ 2nd/ 3rd/ 4th Sem will be released on the individual dates.
Important Instructions Related to MS University 2019-20 Hall Ticket
- The MS University Hall Ticket will be containing important details related to the candidate and the examination as well. The candidate is expected to carefully have a look at the mentioned information. In case of any error, the candidate must approach the examination authorities.
- It will be mandatory for the candidate to bring the hall ticket to the examination hall. One not bringing the admit card to the test centre will not be allowed inside the examination hall.
- The authorities will not be allowing any type of gadget inside the examination hall.
- The authorities will not be entertaining any request for the change in the details in the hall ticket.
- The hall ticket should not be damaged or soiled.
- The candidate should not write anything upon the hall ticket.