MAHE which stands for Manipal Academy of Higher Education has released the exam application form for candidates applying to B.Tech and Non-B. Tech on 10th October 2018. MAHE which is formally branded as Manipal University has been ranked 701-750 in the QS World University Rankings of 2018.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
All those who are planning to take admission in engineering and non-engineering courses offered by the deemed to be university can fill the form which is now available. The application is, however, available in the online mode on the official website of the university which is manipal.edu.The University has released the application form for the students willing to study at various campuses of Manipal through Manipal Entrance Test.
Every year lakhs of students apply to Manipal University for admission to the variety of courses it has to offer. It offers 218 programmes in 19 disciplines. Last year as large as 50,000 candidates applied to B.Tech programmes alone.
Manipal Academic of Higher Education application form will be available till April 2019. In order to take the exam, students have to apply as directed and also pay an application and examination fee of Rs. 2000 (Indian candidates) and Rs 2500 (Foreign /International/ NRI / NRI Sponsored category).
How to Apply for Manipal Entrance Test 2019?
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the application form link.
- Fill the basic details such as mobile number, name and email Id for registration.
- The registration number and password will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID.
- With login ID, fill the personal, education and contact details in the application form.
- After providing all the details, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- After that read the declaration and click on ‘I Agree’ button.
- At last candidates have to select the course preference and pay the requisite application fee.
- Click on ’Submit and Continue’ button.
- After the fee payment, take the confirmation page of MAHE MET application form.
We suggest you take a good look at the eligibility criteria and only after fulfilling all the conditions, you must fill up the form. Stay updated on more news on Manipal University entrance test 2019 by subscribing to our website!