MAHE MET Admit Card 2019: Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) conducts Manipal Entrance Test (MET) for admission to various courses. Candidates appearing for the entrance exam of MAHE MET will have to go through the procedure of slot booking to make them eligible for downloading MAHE MET Admit card 2019. It should be noted that without going through the procedure of Slot Booking candidate will not be able to download MAHE MET Admit Card 2019. Admit card is an important document which has to be presented on the day of the exam by the candidate.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MAHE MET Slot Booking 2019:
Slot Booking is an important procedure which candidate has to go through to make themselves eligible for downloading MAHE MET Admit Card 2019. The entrance exams of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses will be held on different days and on different time slots. It is important and mandatory for a candidate to book a test date and a slot in order to appear for the exam.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Steps for MAHE MET Slot Booking 2019:
Candidates will be required to do the slot booking online at Manipal OTBS. The detailed procedure is mentioned in the points below:
Step 1: Reach the official website– Visit the website and navigate for the Slot booking link which will be available when the procedure is opened by the University.
Step 2: Login Details– In this section candidate has to click on the Login link. Once at the link enter your Application Number, Password and character as mentioned in the box. After entering all the details, recheck it once, if satisfied click on the Login button.
Step 3: Read Instructions– On successful login, the candidate will be redirected to candidate’s homepage where you can book a seat. Go through all the instructions mentioned on the homepage very carefully and then proceed to the Book a seat link.
Step 4: Book a seat– In this section, candidates have to select test name, city. Then-candidate has to select 2 dates within a 10 days range, select the test centre. Once all these fields are selected candidates will be provided with a list of available slots to book a seat. Since the number of candidates applies for this procedure the availability of the seats keeps changing every second. It might also happen that the seats that are shown available will be may not be available by clicking on the book link.
Step 5: Confirm Booking– The Slot booking has to be done very quickly since candidate will be provided with only 1 minute time to confirm booking. Review the date of the exam, the timing of the exam, centre and confirm the booking within one minute. Click on ‘confirm’ button to book a seat or ‘cancel’ button to pick another slot.
Step 6: Download Hall Ticket- On successful slot booking, Hall Ticket is displayed on a screen and the same is sent to the candidate through email as well. Candidate will also receive an SMS confirming the booking.
MAHE MET Admit Card 2019:
MAHE MET Admit Card 2019 will only be available after the successful Slot Booking procedure. The Admit Card can be downloaded after 24 hours of the slot booking. It is a mandatory document which has to presented by the candidate on the day of the exam. It should be noted that the absence of the Admit card will prohibit the candidate from appearing for the exam.
Steps of Booking a Slot and Downloading Hall Ticket of MAHE MET:
The slot Booking and download of Hall Ticket have to be done from the Manipal Online Test Booking System (OTBS). The step by step procedure is mentioned in the points below:
- Click on the OTBS Link (Which will be updated here soon).
- Enter MAHE Application Form Number and Password
- Click on the Login Button.
- Choose Test Center and Test Date as per your preference.
- From the slots available and displaying on the screen, select one slot as per your suitability.
- Confirm the booking in a minute.
- The Hall Ticket link will be available now.
- Click on ‘Download Manipal Academy of Higher Education’ Hall Ticket.
- The Hall Ticket will appear on the screen containing all the required details.
- Save and Download the Hall ticket and get at least 2 to 3 copies for the future reference.
Contents Mentioned on MAHE Hall Ticket 2019:
The following details will be mentioned on MAHE MET Hall Ticket which candidate should go through thoroughly
- Name of the Course Applied for
- Name of the Candidate
- Hall ticket number
- Address of the entrance examination.
- Date of Birth
- Date and Time of the exam
- Instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of the exam.
Instructions Regarding MAHE MET Hall Ticket 2019:
- The Hall Ticket is a mandatory document to be carried on the day of the exam. It should be noted that the details mentioned on the Hall Ticket should not be altered in any manner as the information provided is by the examination conducting body of the Institute.
- Reach the centre at least 45 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidate should bring at least one Photo ID proof and it should be noted that the name on the photo ID must match the name as entered at the time of the registration.
- Any form of reference material, paper or study material will not be allowed inside the examination centre.
- The examination centre chosen by the candidate at the time of the registration will be the final one and no form of alterations will be entertained.
- No electronic devices (Mobile phones or calculator) will be allowed inside the examination centre.
- It will be necessary to show the Hall Ticket to the invigilator for signature and verification.
- The Hall Ticket available online should not be damaged in any manner as there will be no availability of issuance of duplicate Hall Ticket.
- It should be noted that the Hall Ticket should not be torned or soiled in any manner. The information mentioned on the document should be clear given that they are mentioned by the examination conducting body.
- The details mentioned on the Hall Ticket should be cross-checked by the candidate thoroughly. In case of any discrepancy, the examination authorities should be immediately contacted.
- Hall Ticket will be verified in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.