|Application Open for MAHE Entrance Test (Manipal Univ)||Apply Now!!|
Manipal University will conduct the MU OET 2019 i.e. Manipal University Online Entrance Test for all the students across the country who are planning to take admission to various courses in the constituents of Manipal University. MU OET 2019 Application Form have been made available online for the examination that will be conducted tentatively in the 4th week of May 2019.
Aspirants who are planning to pursue engineering at Manipal University must first go through all the eligibility criteria and only then fill up the application form. The eligibility criteria are a set of conditions laid down by the exam conducting authority that are based on certain parameters like age, nationality, education qualification, etc.
MU OET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality – Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Age – There are no age restrictions to appear in the MU OET 2019.
- Educational Qualification – He/she should have passed their 10+2/ A-level/ IB, American 12th grade from a recognized Board or University.
- Passing Marks – Candidate should have secured at least 50% marks Physics, Mathematics and either of the vocational subjects mentioned below.
- Subjects – Candidates must have taken Physics, Mathematics, and English as compulsory subjects with either Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology or any technical vocational subject as optional.
- Eligibility for Counselling of MU OET 2019 – In the entrance exam of MU OET 2019 candidates must score 50% in order to be eligible for counselling.
All the eligible candidates can seek admission to any of the 16 B. Tech programmes offered by all the participating institutes of Manipal University. The list of B. Tech courses is given below:
Tech Programmes offered through MU OET 2019
- Automobile Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electricals and Electronics Engineering
- Information Technologies
- Industrial and Production Engineering
- Instrumentation and control Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Print and media engineering
Eligibility Criteria of MU OET 2019 for Admission
Apart from aforesaid eligibility conditions, the candidates will also have to satisfy the following MU OET eligibility norms in order to participate in the counselling and seat allotment process.
- Candidates need to score at least 50% or above in the MU OET exam.
- Those who are appearing for the 12th class examination in 2019 must have their result on or before the specified time period.