MAHE MET Result and Counselling Procedure 2019: Manipal Entrance Test (MET) is conducted by Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE). MAHE MET Result and Counselling procedure 2019 will be conducted by the University once the entrance exam of all the courses is conducted successfully. The details of MAHE MET Result and Counselling Procedure 2019 will be declared on the official website of the University carrying all the required details. MAHE MET Result and Counselling Procedure 2019 is important for the final allotment of the seats to the candidates. For the details related to MAHE MET Result and the Counselling Procedure 2019 candidates can go through the article mentioned below.
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|UPES University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennet University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|CGC Landran 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MAHE MET Result 2019:
MAHE MET Result 2019 will be made available on the website of Manipal Academy of Higher Education. Candidates who appeared for the exam will be able to check their scores. Candidates will be required to Login using their Application Number and Password. The All India Rank of the candidates will be available in the Rank List based on which candidates will be called for the counselling procedure and for the final allotment of seats in the course they applied for.
Steps to check MAHE MET Result 2019:
- Visit the official website of MAHE and navigate for the result link.
- Go to the result page.
- The Login page will be shown. Enter your Application number and click on submit.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen. Check your result. Your counselling schedule will also be given if qualified the exam and if you are eligible for the program.
MAHE MET Counselling Procedure 2019:
MAHE MET Counselling Procedure 2019 will be held in an offline mode for which candidates have to report at the counselling venue and get themselves registered. The counselling fee and the admission fee has to be paid by the candidates right after the seat allotment. The counselling fee has to be paid through Demand draft. The seat allotment under the counselling procedure will be done as per the rank secured by the candidate in the Entrance exam and her/his selected choices. Verification of documents will be done on the same day itself right after the seat allotment.
MAHE MET Counselling Procedure 2019:
The Counselling procedure will be for the final seat allotment of the candidate in the applied course. The documents required at the time of the counselling will be:
- Admit card of the entrance examination.
- 10th standard marks for Date of birth
- Scorecard for 10+2
- Character certificate obtained in the school/college letterhead. No other certificate in lieu of this will be accepted.
- Fee as applicable for the program
- Copy of PAN card.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Authorization letter is representative is attending on behalf of the candidate.
- Two recent and identical passport size photograph.
- One set of self-attested photocopies of all the above documents.
MAHE MET 2018 Counselling Fee:
The counselling registration and course fee have to be paid by the candidate on the day of the registration on the counselling day. The payment of the fee will only be done in an Offline mode i.e. through Demand Draft payable in favour of “Manipal Academy of Higher Education” payable at Manipal or Udupi. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
|Category||Amount (in Rs.) (1st Installment)|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Course Fees||Rs. 2, 85, 000/-|
|Total||Rs. 2, 95,000/-|